Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

have any of you ever got rejected?

Qac Qaac   

kaalay miskiin macruuf, shekadaada waan ka naxay, asbaxda xunta.

Nuune intrestign theory.

but my theory is different from yours. i would let them go, since they are more women in the world nowadays, who u think, should reject more. stalking kulahaa, walaahi aan ku fiiriyeen markale xattaa u wonder what i wrote to u last time was a pure lie. r u kidding me? stalking loooooooool.

Thierry, isnt that borderline stalking? contrary to popular myth, girls say NO for a reason, and they mean it, also persistence doesnt pay off, makes u look like a lunatic. So next time u hear it, dust urself off, and find other prey.

Somali brothas just don't GET IT.

I know am not that cultural...maybe there's a song or something out there that re-enforces this idea of persistance will pay

Thierry.   

MS X Yes there is a border line between stalking and persuing and persuading the Xalimo to say yes and its a thick one.

If girls say in a serious mode Noooooo, then you dont have to tell us twice let alons extending the O's.

However you can tell when the lady is playing hard to get, maybe so she dont seem easy to get, but she still wants you to ask.

Ladies take a chill pill and clarify your nooo's from abowe no hmmhmh

DnD harbouring stalkers, i dont call would u go out with me, would u go out with me, would u go out with me, would u go out with me, as stalking

being rejected is like a kid learning how to ride a bike, no matter how many time he/she falls they always get back on the bike and try to ride again.

underdog   

Have you ever noticed it's only the girls that have the mistaken impression that they're "all that" that get "allegedly" stalked.

"Oh my god, everyones following me :eek: "

LuCkY   

Thierry Youre not the onLy one with that mindset...(some)somaLi guys in generaL seem to beLieve that theory-that no means persue me.My cuz warned me about that...she said just take their number,tear it up and forget about it.If next time you see him just act Like you dont know him-make Look Like he is crazy...Or simpLy say you have a cuz that Looks Like Ya or a twin.

UD LoL there aint no aLLeged staLking...Youre either staLked or not.Besides there has to be a reason one needs to feeL staLked...maybe a Look that the individuaL gave,appearing in your hood-house surroundings,or something they might have said or so on.

Tuujiye   

dd thanks 4 bringin up these issues u hav a very good piont, then came da sayin (u can't lead a horse 2 water and not let it drink it) as far as wat ur cuzn told u i think she is coo coo , cuz NO means NO that is y they call it rejection.

dear my piont is if a somali gal likes a somaliguy she ain't neva gonna tell him and if he spits his game she is going 2 act as if she ain't buyin (always playin hard 2 get) puttin price over ur heads)

now please tell us who has problemas :confused:

LuCkY   

Waraa my cuz aint coo coo but is speaking from experience-ya know first hand.And Like i said before there are dudes that wont take NO for an answer.So why dont you expLain that to your paLs that dont get it.

True dat I mean I wouLdnt either so but thats just how it goes.One thing though if his game is weak and pLayed-out of course hes gonna get dissed what do u expect.

Ya'LL do...cuz if you were just reaL to begin with then you wouLdnt have as much probLems.

Tuujiye   

My Dear DD from wat i hav gathered u and ur cuzn don't get out much, somali men keep it real from the past 2 da present example(if a person has 1 eye we will call ILBUUN)that is keepin it real on the other hand things work a little different around the ladies we say (been ku soo xero gali run ku dhaq)n that is cuz ladies r constantly on move wat i mean by that is (AXDI) ya,ll don't keep that very well so as the sayin goes (Kas naageed oo Kadaloobsi nin kaaga danbeeyay kaa ku ogayd ma aha).

i know u won't understand this but please write these sayin's down and ask a grown up cuz sweety wallaahi somali sayin's r really true .

LoL@ Axdi..meeshaa Riwaayad Reer Xamar ah miyaa???..besides adi kadaloobka maxaa kuu diiday..waaba haddii laga iga kadaloob badiyo....weliba gambarkayga dhabarka aan kuwataa...

Originally posted by Thierry:

MS X Yes there is a border line between stalking and persuing and persuading the Xalimo to say yes and its a thick one.

If girls say in a serious mode Noooooo, then you dont have to tell us twice let alons extending the O's.

However you can tell when the lady is playing hard to get, maybe so she dont seem easy to get, but she still wants you to ask.

Ladies take a chill pill and clarify your nooo's from abowe no hmmhmh

DnD harbouring stalkers, i dont call would u go out with me, would u go out with me, would u go out with me, would u go out with me, as stalking

Well, I suppose if there's a system in place, where the 'NOOOOOOOOO's are clearly separated from the 'aboowe no hmmmhmhmm's, then by all means do pursue. The trouble begins when there's no such distinction. Anywho, I find it difficult to believe you would need to ask a girl out more than once. ;)

Tuujiye   

Barwaaqo kaalay adiga yaa ku dhahay fatash nimanka faraha naga qaad nooh..lol..Old Chinese proverbs..faraha naga qaad yaaqee ama sifiican u jilci warkaada..

LuCkY   

WeLL I see the Legend is in the House WLc back Zu so how was ur Looooong Vacation eh?

Garab---Gather what you Like but anything based on assumption is buLLsh!t to me so unLess you can prove ur cLaims their dismissed.Ok GT i see but here is your probLem as an individuaL ure generaLizing and that aint it keeping it reaL now is it?LoOoooL...Yeah right...I know that saying but it doesnt concern every femaLe besides if the grass is greener on the other side why wait around the dead one but keep assuming that is what you do best isnt it?

OG_Girl   

DD, girl be my translator , those people don't even speak somali, my dad was trying so hard and he finally said sweety u chat with ethiopian NOT somalian ...lol damn now they will be after me icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam