Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

A major war is underway in Mogadishu now!

Emperor   

^No my friend we haven't passed at that stage, infact it only bagan because the a government today contorls most of Somalia, a one man leader's word is heard in all of this areas thus it have never been better now than before to acheive this goal.

You may question the TFG's legality or it's leadership competancy but a change, I believe, would have to be done through a peaceful and civilised process and not by firing rockets killing civilians and suicide bombing. Now I make my point clear so listen to it, if the tactics of these resistance has become this, then I wouldn't support it but instead fully support the government. Simple as that

RedSea   

^ Tan yare way lunsantay runtii. :D Kama guursadeen kulahaa, isla waynaa inantu, i hate to be the one under the same roof with you hun. :D

Emperor:

Horta marka hore, I don't believe that there is such thing as government, so xagaa iga dhig, meesha foreign client ayaan ku arkaa.

For the most part, the country is controlled by Ethiopia, without their forces, you are looking weak and nonfunctional so called governmetn.

If Ethiopia withdraws all of its troops today, I bet the TFG won't last a week.

The time when things could have been settled through a peaceful and civilized process was not allowed by Ethiopia saaxib, that had a chance of happening. The UIC invited the TFG to Xamar to come peacefull, even the speaker of the house went there, was welcomed, why couldn't other TFG members do that, they even recognised them, Abdullahi Yusuf refused using excuses like it's not safe and what not.

I mean Muqdisho was safer when he refused to go than today. He is there today,even when his compound gets shelled on daily bases with mortar shells. The reason he refused to go there was because Ethiopia wanted to make sure the UIC was out of the picture before he could go and that they wanted to make sure he went there via Ethiopian tanks . That is how he came, and what you see now is people rising up against such evil plan by the Xabashis. It simply backfired on them. You refuse to listen to the people, that is what happens, kiss this puppet regime good bye saaxib. It's really hopefess.

Paragon   

Lol, Azmaya gobanimo hadey u dhalasho tahay, maxay tahay gobanimada ogolaata gaalo daba-dhiliflaynteeda? Bal ii sheeg taa.

I don’t hate anyone, I am too beautiful to hate

You heard the beautilicious TFG supporter Waryaada. She doesnt HATE because you cant hate when you are beautiful. :D

Azmaya Alien Member: 7103 posted March 29, 2007 01:12 PM

I just hope to God that the Government and our allies use massive force, if need be burn it to the ground. Destroy the village to save the entire country from these savages

But,She can hope to GOD that the Ethiopians & their Allies can level xamar down :eek: :(

Xaax!! A Blondie with a TFG throwback Jersey,Xaaax Indeed

Azmaya hmmmm remember you an africa and this is what happens when you have dictator.destroying you country is not new thing to africa

Ebyan   

These people only understand force and I'm happy that the government is giving them exactly what they deserve.

Can some one tell me the enemy casualties?Today was just a simple ''hello'',i am afraid for what is in store for them for Xamar will either be Governed or annihilated completely with out a second blink.

Anajuwa,the We is the Drillers that drilled the enemy this morning.

Economist,sxb don't u think u baby sat the boys for a while?U are indeed kind.All the same,the mourning hasn't even began,there is more mourning on the way for the enemy and their sympathizers.

RedSea   

Azmaya,

Islawnida waa lagu kufaa ee is jir bal. Waa iga talo, midna waa iga waano.

I think you are little out of control sister, but you know I will show my raganimo and not respond to you how is that?

Now, go mingle with your own league then inabti. smile.gif

Jim, he is actually talking about the 'other enemy'. smile.gif

Jacpher   

^Please remove the link or add a warning. It's too graghic to see.

I think you are little out of control sister, but you know I will show my raganimo and not respond to you how is that?

Red Sea, war inanta ha nagu ceebeyn awoowgaa la @#%^$. Usheeg buulkii Dacar Budhuq inuu cidlo kaa yahay.

RedSea   

^Jim, dhaqankay maaha in aan gabadhaha af xumeeyo, markaa sidii saxda ahayd ayaan sameeyey.

Actually buul maahee waa daar laba dabaqa, cidlana ka dheer oo inan qurux badan oo reeraha ay caayayso ka dhalatay ayaan isla tagaynaa dhawaan Insha Allah.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Geel_Jire12:

Economistow,
Hadi aad ku riyootay inay Soomaliya, habashii tankiyo iyo diyarado dadka ku rushanaysa ay barawaqo iyo bash bash ka dhalin doonto, aad baad uu khaldantahay. Iraq, Afghanistan, iyo Lebanon arin kaasi wu ka socon waayey.
Soomalida uun ba la isku diraya, bal adigu taa ogow. Mar *** baan anigu halkan ka sheegay, soomali, tankiyo iyo diyarado African wadankisi nabad ka dhalinwaayey wadamadoodi, uma keeni karan nabad. Taasina, waa wax cadan doona.

^^ Geel_jire your comments have been noted but as I and many others have said before; the somali case is not like the Iraq/Afg one. Nevertheless, I'm taking your predictions into account so all we can do for now is wait and see what the result will be at the end of the day (end of the ongoing fightings/operations). If you were right, or wrong, only time will tell - and it will be soon.