Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

A major war is underway in Mogadishu now!

Originally posted by Paragon:

quote:So now your saying I'm not a muslim

When you wake up in the morning and stand before the mirror, what do you see? A Muslim or an Ethiopian Lackey?
Your one-liner doesn't give support to the claim. Now I'm asking you Islamic Scholars gone cyber space mujahids here on SOL if you got the ability to label one muslim or not-muslim? :D

Excuses and all that aside,today the TFG's military wing is conducting its Drills and as i told u guys many times,the Drill is official,so whats with the defeatist and the tacsi tone?Peace will be secured in Xamar by all means necessary and even if we have to ignore the civilian casualties we will.Enough of the mournings now!

^^ War dadkii mujahidiinta ahaa oo 1560 askari maalintii gowrici jiray waxayba ka bixi la'ayihin tageero "biniaadanimo" iyo inay dad u magacaabaan muslim iyo gaal, intee ay shaqo-la'aanti kabadatay lol.

Paragon   

Econ, lol the question was, what do you see when you look at the mirror?

It is about your own self-psychology and the perception you harbour about the cause which you have given your support. Whether your support is personal or you are offering support because your uncles and brothers have done so, is a matter of interest to me. Of all the options you could entertain, you have, in all your sanity, crossed a psychological never-to-be-crossed line. You have crossed that line that separates 'us' from 'them' and now you are sleeping with the enemy of your (former) nation, and also what you think is still your faith.

The recognition of this cross-over doesn't need a scholarly knowledge; even the village id!ot can see that. But what is of interest to me is how you see your own self! Really, fighting along side a Tigray and using the same amunition to kill your own brethren! How do you think of yourself? Content? Since your support of Ethiopian troops is in no doubt, does it make you feel as if there is change to the definition of the Somali or Muslim you thought you were before?

I am conducting research towards 'A Psychological Profile Of A Traitor' for the records of nation- so please, for the sake of your masters, be forthcoming. How do you feel?

bambo   

Captain xaalane and economist

easy sxbyaal your deep hate for the resident of xaamar can be seen by 5 year old kid . I dont blame since you dont have famillies in xaamar and that you see xamar as hostile to Puntland .

it wont be that easy to defeat the insurgents / abdi qasim kins fighters , The Mighty Ethopian troops had to result sneak attack .

as day - goes - by we will see if other side of xamar will watch the fight from side lline . Tension is high we see how they calm the people down

http://simbanews.com/news/News%2029%20Mar%2010.htm

Askar Ethiopian ah oo lagu laayay Wadada Warshada iyadoo Gaari URAL ah laga gubay

bambo   

Beelahii ka baaqsaday dagaalkii saakay oo ku biiray xilli la jibiyay Ciidamadda Itoobiyaanka oo isku aruursanayo agagaarka gooh iyo garoon 29.03.07 Riix

41 qof ayaa ku geeriyootay 56 kalana way ku dhaawacmeen dagaaladda Muqdisho ka soconaya ee u dhaxeeya Ciidamadda Itoobiyaanka iyo Xoogaga ka soo horjeeda ee ******.

Dagaalkaan wuxuu sababay khasaarooyin lixaadleh ,waxaana gubtay degaanka towfiiq gaar ahaan Miisaanka dhuxusha iyo degaanada ku teedsan.

Diyaaradaha dagaalka Itoobiya ayaa wada duqeeymo dhinaca Cirka ah hasse yeeshee waa la jibiyay Itoobiyaanka kadib markii laga gubay taangi,mid kalana laga jaray silsiladii uu ku socday.

Dagaalka waxaa lagu jibiyay Ciidamada Itoobiya markii la gubay Gaari Uraale ah oo uu saarnaa qori Zuu ah kaas oo ka dagaalamayay agagaarka Warshadda Caafi.

Xoogag hubaysan ayaa kala jaray gurmadka Itoobiyaanka iyagoo dhexda ka galay Aagagii ay ka dagaalamayeen taas oo riixday inay isugu soo aruuraan agagaarka gooh iyo garoon.

Gudaha isbartiiba waxaa ka soconayo dagaal aan awood badneeyn waxaana labada dhinac kaga kala jira Itoobiyaanka iyo xoogaga la dagaalamaya .

Waxaa gubtay guud ahaan dhismayaashii Carshaanta ka sameeysnaa ee dadka qaxootiga ah deganaayeen Isbartiibo.

Inta badan Beelahii ****** ee saakay dagaalkii ka baaqsadaya ayaa gelinkii dambe ku soo biiray iyadoo xabadu ay hada ka socoto degaanka Siinaay iyo Warshadda Caanaha.

Dhimashada labada dhinac wali lama helin waxaadse kaga bogan doontaan wararkeena dambe inshaa allaah

http://simbanews.com/news/News%2029%20Mar%2010.htm

Originally posted by Northerner:

It just amazes me how a 'Somali' ( i use this term very very loosely) can condone this.

Soomaali Ma jiro..Hada baaraa rugtay.

NGONGE   

These are sad developments. Lets us pray that no more civilians get caught in the middle. And if this fighting results in the withdrawal of the Ethiopians, all the better. Alas, I doubt such a thing will happen anytime soon. :(

Khayr   

I am conducting research towards
'A Psychological Profile Of A Traitor' for the records of nation
- so please, for the sake of your masters, be forthcoming. How do you feel?

Definitely worth quoting :D

RedSea   

Originally posted by raadamiir:

The dowladiid will be brought to their nees inshallah.

A Major war is needed.

Just like in hargaysa Helicopters had to be used.

Although that comparison is laughable, still you must answer what came after the destruction of Hargeysa, did peace came about or bloody civil ensued from that point on?

Alleh Ubaahene,

Ilaahay wuxuu lajiraa kuwa xaq udirirka ah, kuwa ka dagaalamay gumaysiga Ethiopia ay rabto in gumaysato Somali, kuma guulaysan doonaan Insha Allah, as Allah doesn't give victory to transgressors.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Econ, lol the question was, what do you see when you look at the mirror?

It is about your own self-psychology and the perception you harbour about the cause which you have given your support. Whether your support is personal or you are offering support because your uncles and brothers have done so, is a matter of interest to me. Of all the options you could entertain, you have, in all your sanity, crossed a psychological never-to-be-crossed line. You have crossed that line that separates 'us' from 'them' and now you are sleeping with the enemy of your (former) nation, and also what you think is still your faith.

The recognition of this cross-over doesn't need a scholarly knowledge; even the village id!ot can see that. But what is of interest to me is how you see your own self! Really, fighting along side a Tigray and using the same amunition to kill your own brethren! How do you think of yourself? Content? Since your support of Ethiopian troops is in no doubt, does it make you feel as if there is change to the definition of the Somali or Muslim you thought you were before?

I am conducting research towards 'A Psychological Profile Of A Traitor' for the records of nation- so please, for the sake of your masters, be forthcoming. How do you feel?

Do we hear any answers? ;)