Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

A major war is underway in Mogadishu now!

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Emperor:

quote:

Lets set the record straight(!),again(and again). The people and thugs who held Somalia hostage for 16 years, were the same ppl who appointed these stooge Govt in the first place. They were unceremoniously chased away from their fiefdoms by the glorious IUC. They joined hands with these stooge govt by invading and killing fellow somalis.

The people chose the IUC over the warlords, this war is not based on the past 16years, The IUC was not in existence those years. Please, stop the misrepresentation of facts,will Ya?

Sxb ICU this and ICU that, those men whether they had cleared the city and did a noble job or not is beyond my point, the fact is that they fought against the government and have lost long ago, most of Somalia is controlled and peacefully run by the gonvernment and no cry is heard from all corners except Mogadishuy, only a part of the capital city and in my own opinion I believe what they oppose and fight against is not the occupation of Ethiopia but the rule of law the government will introduce, evidently so this believe of mine has been reiforced by their latest attemp to befriend with the Ethiopian invaders.

Simple as that
Can I clarify few things here? Yaanan la is indho tirin here. Give credit where it is due. What Govt is incapable of is bringing the stability the ICU brought. I honestly didnt care of their clan. Most Somalis didnt give a toss. All they wanted was a peacful city. So it really CAN NOT be beyond your point for it is the actual POINT.

Another thing you mentioned above is when you said "most of Somalia is controlled and peacefully run by the gonvernment".. I honestly am not surw whether you are misleading people deliberately or not..but If you recall, these parts in somalia you mention was very peaceful before any govt came into existence. For the life of me, I honestly cant see any benefits this puppet of govt brought to Somalis.

Emperor   

Muj. Red Sea, Somalia is one country, that's just my simple humble believe, you shouldn't heated up over that?

As for the fighters residing in some areas of South Mogadishu, I don't understand what they lose should they welcome and respect the government as in the North of Mogadishu, or even other areas of the country. Care to tell me yaa Red Sea what do they lose? there must be something... otherwise they wouldn't surcrife their lives and kids like they are doing now, so what is there to be lost, or you want to tell me thay are doing it for the greater Somalia... LOL

Sxb ICU this and ICU that, those men whether they had cleared the city and did a noble job or not is beyond my point, the fact is that they fought against the government and have lost long ago, most of Somalia is controlled and peacefully run by the gonvernment and no cry is heard from all corners except Mogadishuy, only a part of the capital city and in my own opinion I believe what they oppose and fight against is not the occupation of Ethiopia but the rule of law the government will introduce, evidently so this believe of mine has been reiforced by their latest attemp to befriend with the Ethiopian invaders

But thats not what you said earlier sir...

:confused:

Paragon   

^^Azmaya, who told you the lies that you lived under royalty? Your Eedo? smile.gif Let us see, where did you live? Somewhere near Garacad where the consumption of a plate of meat is a matter that can trigger a local conflict, right? :D

Believe me young lady, when I was younger, I have been told the same lies. They even made me believe that I am the decendant of a 'blue-blooded royal linage' ;) . But most people grow out of it. Some of them continue to live under these childhood possessions and illusions, which only makes you come across as rediculous smile.gif .

^^ Maybe their afraid that A/Y & Meles will close the masjids and implement mass conversion to christianity??? lol

Of course not, their fighting for money, lost business, land and property. It's capitalistic jihad at it's best.

Emperor   

DD I don't what you are refuting, its all in the show any other part of Somalia except Somaliland is under the government rule, it's not important whether the government made peaceful now or were naturally peaceful before, what is important is that the government's orders and decree is maintained and well respected, only expect part of South Muqdisho, why?

DD I don't what you are refuting, its all in the show any other part of Somalia except Somaliland is under the government rule, it's not important whether the government made peaceful now or were naturally peaceful before, what is important is that the government's orders and decree is maintained and well respected, only expect part of South Muqdisho, why?

Because,their land was invaded by Ethiopians & traitors? Its called RESISTANCE yaa qamiir?

Emperor   

What land yaa Xakiim? care to eleborate more on that land of theirs, and as to why it is different to any other land of Somalia. Has ever crossed your mind that what is difference is not land of "theirs" and "others" but the motives.

What land yaa Xakiim? care to eleborate more on that land of theirs, and as to why it is different to any other land of Somalia. Has ever crossed your mind that what is difference is not land of "theirs" and "others" but the motives.

You want a geography lesson hadaba mise the concept of resisting an invading army? :confused:

Baashi   

Adduunyo!

This is a madness people. Ethiopians will leave sooner or later. There is no need for this sort of violence. The only reason they are here is that they were invited to Somalia by TFG for security reasons!! That's the official line. Behind the scenes they wanted to get rid off of Islamists who have shown their capacity to tame the anarchy, bring Bendair under one rule, rally the masses behind a cause that supercedes the clan sentiments of the day, fight against their kins for advancing that cause,

dang....I gotta ruun...busy as a hell...will continue later...remind me the thread where Kashafa and ThePoint and Xiin engaged me and asked me about the Plan....

Emperor   

^No what puzzled me is your lame idea of "their land"

Their Land kulahaa, this must be the most absurd excuse I ever heard... LOL

No wonders every time a card expires another one is being tried and used... "Their Land" Is never gona work this time LOL

Interesting that the TFG supporters decide at this juncture to come in to this latest exchanges.

Peace will be secured in Xamar by all means necessary and even if we have to ignore the civilian casualties we will.Enough of the mournings now!

Capatain Something

Who exactly are we? please clarify

Who is in the fighting? Who's "securing the peace" as you put it, ethopian helicopters and tanks or TFG soliders? Would this make the actions more or less acceptible?

And what is war humor exactly?

And finally yes, its a pretty straight foward an asertion to make. Hypocracy is Hypocracy.

Though know one can claim someone who says "la ilha ililah muxhamda rasululah" is not a muslim! and i would caution any one against labelling people as such, we also know fully well that a muslim can be described according to their actions behaviour and beliefs.

Action

Supporting a Secularly marketed Group of Immoral Inividuals (as a government), Over a not perfect but still Movement with Islam as its Label.

Verdict Hypocracy.

Unable to accept any form of critique of the TFG, such as its compositions (with the individuals in the former & current make up of the Govt, and its Trabil formular 4.5) its actions, or lack of actions.

As opposed to the wholesale critique and Lack of objectivity of the UIC when in power, its acheivements, and the turmoil that has followed f

the only Organisation that brought peace to (albeit you tack this tactless way now).

Veridt

Hypocracy.

RedSea   

Emperor,

one somalia eh?

but you don't how to attain it do you?

What you are basically doing is cheerleading for those who allianing somalis from one another. Sure somalis have fought bitter battles before, however this is worse because some somalis are really being hated today because one man who goes by the name of Ina Yey carries the name of whole tribes. All the TFG has done is to create more deep hatred between Somalis, and you are speaking of one Somalia. I thought we got passed the stage where we enterained ourselves with that nonsense.

^No what puzzled me is your lame idea of "their land"

Their Land kulahaa, this must be the most absurd excuse I ever heard... LOL

No wonders every time a card expires another one is being tried and used... "Their Land" Is never gona work this time LOL

Its not their land & they are not resisting an invasion? ?

Bal maxee la dagalamayan iisheeg walaal? Let me guess,They migrated from Ougadougou & they stumbled upon ethiopian soldiers in Mog and started fighting them? :confused:

RedSea   

Muj. Red Sea, Somalia is one country, that's just my simple humble believe, you shouldn't heated up over that?

As for the fighters residing in some areas of South Mogadishu, I don't understand what they lose should they welcome and respect the government as in the North of Mogadishu, or even other areas of the country. Care to tell me yaa Red Sea what do they lose? there must be something... otherwise they wouldn't surcrife their lives and kids like they are doing now, so what is there to be lost, or you want to tell me thay are doing it for the greater Somalia... LOL

You ignoring simple fact, they lost the ICU, independent Somali movment based on the Islamic principles being chased out by combine forces of Ethiopia who was funded by the U.S. It's easier to say what have they lost? but if you talk to Muqdisho residents or most of Southern somalis who experienced life during the 6-8 months of peace in Souther Somalia, they would tell you, it was paradise on earth. They have lost everything, and haven't gained anything from the so called TFG other than inviting foreign forces to humilate the long history of Somalis by raising the Ethiopian flag over the somali capital.

They are being occupied, they are resisting the occupation. That is how it's, if you choose to not believe, we will not baby sit you all day, you just have to sort out your inner confusion.