Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

A major war is underway in Mogadishu now!

Muj. Red Sea Are you the newly appointed spokesman for Paragon or just a cheerleader? Mind your own posts please, qoraalo aan nax lahay baad ku hadashaayee smile.gif

RedSea   

Did anyone listen to Sh. Cumar Faaruuq's muxaadiro on those who support even by least amount of support to the puppets and their masters?

Somalinimo...oh please....

RedSea   

Somalieconomist,

I wish I could, but the man who has put you in your position doesn't need one like I who is still taking ESL classes like I.

Emperor   

xoox ogaal, sxb I believe in the unity of Somalia, ever heard of the term, the whole is part of the one as one is part of the whole...

Either Punt, Sland or the South, Somali is and will always be one...

Paragon   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

Paragon, I don't have time for the kindergarten talk today. I just want everyone to know that I'm pro-somalinimo and anti-secession/unfunctional governance....
As for the somaliness you mentioned, I'm still active in several projects in Somalia so I guess it's tiptop.

Econ, as for your Muslimness, you weren't sure where you stood and asked for my assistance in knowing how others see you. I told you how I see your lot. If you still entertain the thought that you haven't committed wrong in supporting the killing of Muslims by a Christian state, I say, let that thought everporate. Entertain yourself no more, you are what you suspect you might have become. You put yourself there so live with it.

As for your Somalinimo, you know your Somaliness only equates to what you can get your hands on: project procurements. What is evident in your above paragraph is that Somaliness for you means being active in a project, nothing more. Your Somaliness doesn't contain th real impulses that drives many of us, to feel pained about the wrongs done to our people and nation. For you, and for many others who support the TFG, the principle reason of governance is to have the economic advantage. This is evident in words of all pro-TFG.

So tell me, what have you been promised to still talk about projects even when questioned about your Somaliness?

Azmaya   

Tired of editing offending words again and again. Eech post from usual deliberate offenders from now on will be deleted, regardless what else it contains.

[ March 30, 2007, 01:46 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Paragon   

Originally posted by Muj. Red Sea:

Somalieconomist,

I wish I could, but the man who has put you in your position doesn't need one like I who is still taking ESL classes like I.

Lol Muj. Red, hadaalkaaguu dhibsaday. He can't take your condemning words. The same is the case with all who have a guilt-trip. They know it so repitition of the same true words overwhelms them smile.gif . Ku wad sxb, haka joojinin.

RedSea   

Paragon, saaxib, maybe he doesnt' understand the team work taking place here. Where are his helpers, the Duke, taako, Xalane, raadamiir?

Either Punt, Sland or the South, Somali is and will always be one...

yeah yeah, somebody turn on the music to somaliyeey toosoo and let us hold hands while singing.

Who are you trying to fool here my friend, you can't be supporting EThiopians killing your own people then telling me about Somalinimo. Naga jooji baraf nooga dhif.

Emperor   

Can someone please drill some sense into these traitor's brain? Why are you misleading the people here? Or has your brain fermented like the Injeera?

I don't to resort to name calling, a traitor your call me, that's a may be, but I can only say to you that u hold different opinion, it's called the opposing directions, it's a natural thing Allah created us all with different tongues, colors, features and brain or intellect. Now after that bit of preface, I can certainly asnwer to you and say it's a veiw of mine and not entirely intended to confuse others. Then again mayyou come back in style and say that I confuse myself. LOL

Lets set the record straight(!),again(and again). The people and thugs who held Somalia hostage for 16 years, were the same ppl who appointed these stooge Govt in the first place. They were unceremoniously chased away from their fiefdoms by the glorious IUC. They joined hands with these stooge govt by invading and killing fellow somalis.

The people chose the IUC over the warlords, this war is not based on the past 16years, The IUC was not in existence those years. Please, stop the misrepresentation of facts,will Ya?

Sxb ICU this and ICU that, those men whether they had cleared the city and did a noble job or not is beyond my point, the fact is that they fought against the government and have lost long ago, most of Somalia is controlled and peacefully run by the gonvernment and no cry is heard from all corners except Mogadishuy, only a part of the capital city and in my own opinion I believe what they oppose and fight against is not the occupation of Ethiopia but the rule of law the government will introduce, evidently so this believe of mine has been reiforced by their latest attemp to befriend with the Ethiopian invaders.

Simple as that

Paragon   

Muj.Red, Lol. From the look of it, there is very little he and his helpers understand.

The funy thing about the comment of 'united Somalia' is that, for a long time we knew the Somali nation has struggled to stay strong and united in the face of Ethiopia. The only enemy that had worked tirelessly to divide Somalia was Ethiopia. Now, someone who has invited and supported our enemy is talking about division? Not to mention, the very people who have had their share in creating the divisionist Puntland! It is, really, a new version of Broadway Comedy. And guess who the audience is? :D

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Azmaya:

I just hope to God that the Government and our allies use massive force, if need be burn it to the ground. Destroy the village to save the entire country from these savages.
smile.gif

Please Go crawl under the slimy rock you came from.

Paragon Your very curious on my persona it seems and I'm flattered but unfortanetely I can't talk about my business and projects on SOL. As for your claims and accusations that are coming in by the minute, quite frankly I don't give a damn how you guys view me and what you think of me either smile.gif

Paragon   

^^Because they are true? smile.gif At least it is good of you to say 'I don't give a damn'. It only points to one thing, that these accusations are true. And if they weren't you would try to refute them. Wouldn't you?

Azmaya   

Dhucdhuc & Dheylo walaalo i keeps it real okey, somalia must be saved from these savages.i am not a savage huuno, I never lived under rock okeu, am royalty okey. God willing these savages will crawl under the rock they came from, and somalia will have a government. Guul to Somalia and Our Allies.

ta ta