Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

A major war is underway in Mogadishu now!

RedSea   

Raadamiir,

First of all Hargeysa was not tamed, destroyed yes, however the battle still continued and I am not going into basic Somali civil war lesson 101 here, you just have to do little reading about that of who ended up being defeated.

As for who is doing the hiding? let us examine that as well.

the UIC was on the outskirts of baydhabo ready to fight, did they hid behind anyone, it was indeed the TFG who couldn't come out of their basements until Ethiopia's help came. So by any means, the term cowardly applies to the TFG who cried for help when they were about to be tamed.

...and yes about the civil war lesson 101, do little research, I am not here to teach you anything, because I know you aren't ready to learn .

The people of Hargaysa were fighting against a dictator, while you where attaching your *************. Those cowards had to fight with planes against men who were only fighting with hand guns. Cowards are the ones who can’t fight men to men. They are like hyenas like you who eat the prey after another predator has killed it.

Said Barre wasn’t leading a government he was leading a dictatorship, and Yusuf is leading a Puppet regime. From your ignorance you know nothing about government. A government services its people, it doesn’t kill it. You are a sick qabilist. And you are the only Hutu here.

[ March 30, 2007, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Khayr   

Originally posted by raadamiir:

If this ain't clannish writing then I don't know what is-SubhanAllah! :eek:

[ March 30, 2007, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

You of all people calls me a qabilist that is really funny.

I consider the dowladiid and the somalidiid as the qabilists of Somalia and inshallah they will both be taught a lesson they shall never forget.

Hargaysa was build by the Somali Government and they ended up destroying it whats the big deal?

Dear Paragon, I'm doing very well alhamdulilah and I'm also very firm in my muslim faith. I appreciate your concern

towards my psychological condition and hope inaadan adiguna isku-dhax-waalan. I'm afraid your in the risk-zone for

being schizophrenic since you one day announce your departure from the forum and the other seem to be back

and debating like there is no tomorrow.

Your semantic gymnastics however, is a bit weak since you didn't answer

the question you challenged in first place (if you guys have the ability to judge who's muslim or not).

Replying with lines supposed to resemble scientific analysis may impress and amuse the local Mujahideen Club.

On a further note I suggest you pay heed to the saying; 'Don't throw stones at your neighbors', if your own windows are glass',

and start your admirable research on your own ICU peers as well as the recent 'mujahids' and their nature. I'm looking

forward to your work on the 'Psychological profiling of modern day surwaalgaabs (& virtul mujahideens).

raadamiir, you're swimming in hatred adeer. sida isku dhaan. Xamar dagaalkeedu was predictable. It will continue as long Ethiopia has a presence in the city. Get prepared for it and stop your lame comparisons.

Emperor   

Originally posted by mystic: *******************

Bismillah, are you ok, who proved this? and what is the point of mentioning it? Will it make you or other feel better? Subxanallah war dadkan ilaahay caqli hasiiyo.

Paragon you argument is baseless and goes along the same points used before by many, bring something tangile, the "former enemy" story line is not working. How do you reconsile and recognize with a people who only want to destroy this government and have held Somalis and Muqdisho hostage for years.

[ March 30, 2007, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

emperor who is holding back somalia ? Buntland booming and somaliland is flourishing south is holding it self back and the peopl who is holding back south is the Yey and his boyz

^^ War dadkaan waa xafiifeen jihaad baa ka dhagtay wax kalena ma kaa maqlayaan. Hadii aad rabtid in aad baraarugisidna waxaa lagu magaacaya wasiirka arimaha coptic church lol. Sheekadu waxay noqon doontaa sidii gabartii sir lagu soo guursaday o markii la aqal galay runta loo sheegay lana karbaashey. Mar dhow waxaad arki doonto koo "mujahiidina al shabaab" isku yeeri jiray oo Quraan la saarey kadibna warshada baastada shaqo ka raadsadey.

Originally posted by xox ogaal:

emperor who is holding back somalia ? Buntland booming and somaliland is flourishing south is holding it self back and the peopl who is holding back south is the Yey and his boyz

So your inclining that the economy of south had a golden age during the last decade? during the ICUs 6 month of reign? Show me the numbers please.

How do you reconsile and recognize with a people who only want to destroy this government and have held Somalis and Muqdisho hostage for 16 years

*SIGH!*

Can someone please drill some sense into these ********* brain? Why are you misleading the people here? Or has your ******** like the Injeera?

Lets set the record straight(!),again(and again). The people and thugs who held Somalia hostage for 16 years, were the same ppl who appointed these stooge Govt in the first place. They were unceremoniously chased away from their fiefdoms by the glorious IUC. They joined hands with these stooge govt by invading and killing fellow somalis.

The people chose the IUC over the warlords, this war is not based on the past 16years, The IUC was not in existence those years. Please, stop the misrepresentation of facts,will Ya?

[ March 30, 2007, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

RedSea   

Originally posted by raadamiir:

You of all people calls me a qabilist that is really funny.

I consider the dowladiid and the somalidiid as the qabilists of Somalia and inshallah they will both be taught a lesson they shall never forget.

Hargaysa was build by the Somali Government and they ended up destroying it whats the big deal?

Okay what is left then, you have dismissed 2/3 of Somalis as either dawladiid or Somali diid?

Give it up, you don't have what it takes to carry on an argument without joking on your own vomit.

...and yes let me add to Mystic comment, you are a Qabalist Raadamiir. Enjoy...or maybe look at the miror as suggested by Paragon to another fellow.

Paragon   

?

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

Dear Paragon
, I'm doing very well alhamdulilah and I'm also very firm in my muslim faith. I appreciate your concern

Well, aint that great to hear. But you only tell that your faith is 'very firm'. Don't you doubt your faith when you fully know you are in the same camp with an Orthodox Christian? You spread your Salli right where he had urinated minutes ago and there is nothing you could do about it? Remember, you are what your friends are. What about your Somaliness because you didn't mention it? Is it still firm or have you exchanged it for something else? Like getting a promise of getting a contract to this: THIS? Remember again, what makes economic sense doesn't make common-sense!

towards my psychological condition and hope inaadan adiguna isku-dhax-waalan. I'm afraid your in the risk-zone for

being schizophrenic since you one day announce your departure from the forum and the other seem to be back

Lol. Yes, I left this section. But then again, I reasoned I should come back to help the likes of you understand the grave mistakes they have and are still making. If I don't do that, who else would? You can thank me later after I have convinced you smile.gif .

Your
semantic gymnastics however, is a bit weak since you didn't answer

the question you challenged in first place (if you guys have the ability to judge who's muslim or not).

Replying with lines supposed to resemble scientific analysis may impress and amuse the local Mujahideen Club.

On a further note I suggest you pay heed to the saying; 'Don't throw stones at your neighbors', if your own windows are glass',

and start your admirable research on your own ICU peers as well as the recent 'mujahids' and their nature. I'm looking

forward to your work on the 'Psychological profiling of modern day surwaalgaabs (& virtul mujahideens).

Econ, I think before judging people, it is good to hear their side of the story. When I asked you about what you think or feel of yourself, I was doing just that. But it seems you have no facaulty that is able to use the opportunity I gave you to your advantage. I am not a scholar, but then again it doesn't need a scholar to judge those who betray their nation and religion, does it?

Look, this is what I have for you in judgement, you are anti-Muslim hence the opposite of a Muslim. You did throw your lot with a Christian thus you resemble more of a Christian in loyalty than a Muslim. There, a judgement. it doesn't require that much brain cells. Does it?

RedSea   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

I'm afraid your in the risk-zone for

Bal waxaas yaa udirsaday. Stop beating aroudn the bushes, you are on the hot seat dude. :cool:

Forget about the man whether he is back, then gone, then back again, that is up to him, he put you in the hot seat, so stop chasing your tail and come up with something to disclaim his predictions that you, the Puppet regime cheerleaders aren't mentally stable.

Look at Econ making excuses:

^^^^ :D . If you didnt realize that was cyber Muj. Paragon who rattled you and amused you with words resembling 'scientific analysis'.

I hope you know that this war started in Somali territory and still is taking place in somali territory, so who is doing the stone throwing or who has transgressed beyond their borders, the UIC or Ethiopia?

Paragon, I don't have time for the kindergarten talk today. I just want everyone to know that I'm pro-somalinimo and anti-secession/unfunctional governance. I'm not saying the TFG is bulletproof but it's a good start, a base, hence my support and it's a staunch support. As for your claim that I'm not a muslim, based on some weak premises taken out-of context, all I have to say is that I condemn your claims and to cut it short; Allahu a'lam. That's my 2 cents. As for the somaliness you mentioned, I'm still active in several projects in Somalia so I guess it's tiptop.