Sign in to follow this  
B

Somali Politics for Beginners

Thierry.   

Loool Duke firstly lets compare like for like, hence next time you speak of the Federal government compare it to Kenya, Uganda Rwanda etc. Puntland and Somaliland are the youth academies of Real Madrid. Now I agree we have two organised youth academies but that’s all they are saxiib and we can promote players from them when we see it fit. Unless Puntland is going to secede that is.

Again its pre-season we had to dismantle some of the old players but a formidable team is being built especially with the new investment coming in. The young manager is learning new leadership skills everyday.

^^^Federal government got relegated while you thought you was in preseason, the problem with supporting a silly coach for no reason other than he was your fathers next door neighbour. Thus Barcelona & Valancia are way ahead of the Raal Madrid of Mexico. :D

Team Sharif won decisively. It’s just that the hooligans having no respect for the rules of the game still think there is a game to play. That is why outside experts are sought in the form of UNISOM to enforce the rules on this raucous bunch.

This is the latest ya Jammacah:

Important players from the defeated Xizbul Islam defect to Team Sharif

Team Sharif coach may travel to Washington after lauded performance

NGONGE   

Of course, Mr Perez was in charge of Madrid before and bought lots of 'glacticos' only to be run out of the club by the shareholders when he didn't win anything at all. :D

Football analogies are so rubbish.

Fabregas   

TFG is like Newcastle United FC. They get a new owner/manager everyear, their supporters (of course far less than Newcastle) cheer for the messiah, then the reality and relegation hits. :D

We need some netball terminology for the somali yanks. :D

One more thing: Team Puntland supported Team Sharif in this specific contest. It’s delusion to think them as adversaries. Team Somaliland was defeated way back, and some its fans are rooting for Team Sharif. It’s equally delusional to think of them as competitors in this game. Case in Pont: Team Sharif boasts of a captain from Puntland, and mid fielder from Somaliland, now that hard to beat. That is one reason why the reer Burco chants of Ku feedhoow Maqas ku feedhoow :D is changed to Oomaar baa haddeer dhalinow… (a&t will complete the rest of this chant).

Newcastle got relegated right? :D

Barcelona and its late captain Seefta did not support the game that was won by Kenya in the Sea cup nor respected many of the skills of Ibbi, Sharif Sakin and other light weights.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Mostapha Dualeh:

Just reading between the lines and trying to learn. 1 week of Somali politics is all you need.

knalmtalkinbout

I had my faith in you but you disappointed me big time. ONE week is just waste of time for figuring out Somali political dynamism. Dhegodhegayn hal ama labo saac, maqaaxi ay fadhi ku dirir joogaan, is all you need to master the art of Somali politics

B   

Can some explain to me why Somaliland wants to leave somalia... I mean I am not convinced yet... We are somalis right?

knalmtalkinbout