Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

‘Sorry Sweetheart, Here’s a New Wife’

Faheema.   

^^LoL, anigu dhinacna kuma tirsani. I have eaten my words one too many time where've said previously "Ma aniga? I would never do/say that, xaasha"… So, until I am in that situation, I stay neutral. :D

But like I said it would be an easy decision to make whatever the outcome.

Originally posted by Mademoiselle:

^^LoL, anigu dhinacna kuma tirsani. I have eaten my words one too many time where've said previously "Ma aniga? I would never do/say that, xaasha"… So, until I am in that situation, I stay neutral.
:D

But like I said it would be an easy decision to make whatever the outcome.

caqli badnaa? Waxaan maqli jiray, Sir naaged,lama sal gaaro(gaadho,for you ) :D

Faheema.   

^ lol dheg ha u dhigin :D

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

caqli badnaa? Waxaan maqli jiray,
Sir naaged,lama sal gaaro(gaadho,for you )
:D

LOL, Waxaa kaloo la idhi "Hubsimo hal balasistaa" :D

Xiinoow Meelna maka fogi, waa talaabo waxay isu jiraan ;)

Azmaya   

War heedhe beenta ha isugu nacamlaynina. Tis hard enough finding a decent Farax adoo single ah, adoo used goods [big Grin] ah-na warkeedaba daa! Markaa maxaa talo ah. No wonder we live in a disposable world everything is easy to replace even people but not good men. [big Grin]

God forbid( [big Grin] ) if my Farax where to take another wife, I'd be the first to iron his wedding tuxedo.

PS. Keyf, alot changed since you last saw me.

I am really pissed off by these sort of females.

Qof is nacday. punish him with

uunsi and sex kulaha akhas walle qolomaad tahay inan ku oran reer xamar. anyways. And dont even get me started with in house present raaliyo Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo its better to be half loved bisnika, lord have mercy polygamy is just plain sick naaya, a man sleeping with you one night and the next night sleeping with

some other woman, akhas that is totally disgusting. I rather be by myself, I certainly can take care of myself and be happy I dont need two dirty balls to be happy and feel loved okey.

Its so hard to find good man argument is so old and played out there are plenty of non-polygamist men okey. And if my man even dares to think about another wife id be the first to spit on his face, smack him with my dacas, and tell him bye moutherfuke8r hit the road bi*tch nacala walidka ku yaal. I love myself too much and

respect myself too much to have a man walk over me, i am more important and better then any man thank you very much naaya, a man and his stinky balls are disposable my self-respect and dignity is surely not.

Azmaya   

Kiss my black as3s is that classy enough for you huuno? Anyways i will get my message across as I see fit therefore camal yeelo.

ta ta

Adna   

salaam,

I don't visit but this hateric got my attention.

uunsi and sex kulaha akhas walle qolomaad tahay inan ku oran reer xamar

this says alot about you and how ignorant reer xamar meel ha'ugu dhicin, meaning us who grow up there and admire, therefore, adiga camal waa layaqaanaa waxa ay sameeyaan afka ka caytamo yet, DOes the unthinkable, be realistic and GROW UP.

I strongly believe that Somali men who marry second wives really want a divorce from the first wife but are too wussy to do it or want to look better in the eye of the community i.e. He does something that's allowed in our diin and his wife creates chaos in the family by being jealous and asking for a divorce ...ruining their children's lives etc. Perfect scenario to garner him sympathy.

Most Somali men know that their wives wouldn't tolerate him bringing a second wife...and that mostly likely she would ask for a divorce...but they do not warn her...give her a divorce before looking for another wife...but surprise her and act like a miskiin when the sh!t hits the roof.

Blessed   

Lool@ Xiinow,

Horta meelaha qaarkood laiskuma macanayo, laakin

I certainly wouldn't walk away from my investments. ;) Markaan meel ku ogaado ayaan isga iyo cago boodlaydiisa duco ku galbin lahaa. I don't see the need for drama, nin anoo soo indho cad naag kale haweystay, waxba iimuu reebin.. unless I present the idea to him myself :D

Dhudhuc,

I don't have a problem with polygamy and I do admire women who are selfless enough to share their men, laakin I find it disrespectful and even odd, when people try to patronise women who aren't feeling that setup.

I agree with you in the sense that it's healthy to look at every aspect in these discussions and I personally don't like to paint a wholly negative picture of polygamy as it's something sanctioned by Allah. It's useful in many situations but no thanks, I'll pass.

It is merely an allowance and not an obligation. I wish certain nomads *evil look @ Faaraxs* would stop presenting it as a religious obligation. Thanks smile.gif

P.s On a side note Dhucdhuc, I'm glad to see you defending a Saudi for once. :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

The most common ones that I'm referring to are caused by iron, vitamin B12 and folic acid deficiencies.

Lilyeey, all of the above symptoms apply to me, so should I get my husband a second wifey...lol :D

Walee waxbadan wuu sugi...Hadiyadaas intuu cirka ujiro eey ujirtaa... icon_razz.gif

If he wants another wife, by all means go ahead...Just leave everything we have along with my SADEXDEYDA...Don't let the door hit you on your way out...Istuug maleh...Laakiin wuxuu war jiraa maalinkey u soo dhigtaan waxaan isla soo tabcanay intaasoo sano...Everything is mine to keep...

This reminded me of the song by Avant F/ Kelly Rowland - Separated

"I don't know

What you callin' for

So don't you come

Try-na kick down my door

Everything is mine to keep

Money, car, crib, my kid everything"

I keep everything...If he wants to start a new life with a new wife, start new all together - no money, no car, no crib...

Ibtisam   

Lilyeey, all of the above symptoms apply to me, so should I get my husband a second wifey...lol

^I second that, :cool: one more excuse miya, soon if you have a flu you would have to tell your husband before hand so he does not expect a wrapped up new wife. As Kool Kat said I'll be singing This

Generally as someone already said, if your Hemoglobin is lower than 10.5 you are advised against having kids until it returns to the lower end of normality (12).

Val loool, oh go on rant away, but don't blow your lid like Azmya above :cool: Someone should edit her post. :rolleyes:

Okay Ms DD: What about you? Are you offering your husband? If your husband got married next week (short notice of what) what would you do?? bare in mind you are a young couple, you are perfectly healthy, normal, doing your duties as wife etc, you have no kids, you are educated and can provide for yourself. Will the fear of not finding a better man keep you in the relationship, or the fact you think he will be fair to both of you. Sorry to put you on the spot, but I’m interested in how far your acceptance of this alien practice goes.

Ms DD   

Salaam aleykum

I dont know why these kinda discussions gets heated everytime.

Dahia al Kahina

Sister Ms Dh&Dh,your understanding and acceptance of pologym isnt necessarly the reality on the ground for all of us dear

Dahia My acceptance and understanding of this issue is just my own and no one else realities. If you read few posts back, I never said that it was your reality. Nevertheless it is the reality of million women out there just like those who dont accept polygymy.

Mademoiselle

so why shouldn’t they exercise that right? maxaa sanka la isaga galin

Oh dear madame, you got the wrong end of the stick. Qof sanka iska gelinaya ayaaba iska yar. This is just preference of some couples and they are also exercising their rights. You realise I am just presenting the other side of the coin.

I personally have no problem anyone exercising their rights. However I completely agree with you when you say that unless we are in the situation, no one knows what they'd do. But this never stops us having opinion.

Azmaya

I am quite speechless at your rant. No man would surely mess with you smile.gif . Take it easy my dear. Men dont make us but we make them. Accepting polygymy doesnt make one st*pid, or low in self-steem or weak. In fact it takes courage and strength in character to share your man. Before I am jumped on here..not accepting polygymy doesnt make one st*pid either.

zenobia

I find it disrespectful and even odd, when people try to patronise women who aren't feeling that setup.

My intention isnt to patronise anyone. As others and i said earlier diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks. Of course they have their right to dislike the idea but one must realise that there are those who welcome the set-up and there is also no need to patronise them either.

Anyhow..I think I have said enough of this subject.

On a side note Dhucdhuc, I'm glad to see you defending a Saudi for once

A saudi? who is that? I only know the Hammer man as the only ajnabi here smile.gif Bal introduce me to the Arab-man..It aint peacenow...is it?