Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland road projects under way

RedSea   

^loooooool. Waar miyaad isku kaaya diraysaa inanta?

let me do little calaacal so she might forgive me.

Layzie, of the sister and brother that we are, I like you dearly from the bottom of my (can't say it) Jaylaani is watching me.

BTW...Layzie can't mess with me, my momma is a fighter( seriously). In her childhood years, she has always been feared by all the dhoocils in the neighborhood. I got sisters who are just like her, so think twice be 4 u approach me.

^Ah, the usual insincerity, I call it insincererrhagia (rrhagia is a suffix

for a abnormal or excessive flow or discharge)!

Originally posted by MKA: I will be fine inshallaah godwillingly as there's no problem with me going to the 'makhayaad' however I don't have any hope for the two of you, that you might be cured of the devasting and terrible disease that has befallen you!

You will have to take it all the way to the grave!
:D
As there's no cure yet for 'I-hate-Puntland-and-its-people Syndrome' unfortunately you have passed that stage and progressed to a more advanced stage and now you suffer also from Advanced Acquired Incurable [D-clan hate]
Syndrome
or in short
A.A.I.D.S
! In fact it is a incurable disease, that you have to take all the way to the grave!

But there' are some
antivirals
named MKA, however it can only reduce/lessen the pain but unfortunately not
cure
it!
:(

So tonight remember to take your dose of MKA inshallah as it is important! Each night you should take two doses of MKA inshallah! If you finish all your MKA doses (from now on MKA's) give me a
shout
and your address, so I can mail some extra MKA's to you inshallah!

RedSea   

^ :D

Do you subscribe a prescription for old peeps who constantly keep farting and vomiting?

If you do, you should take your own medicine awoow, shafka ku ciroole ahaa. :D

BTW...don't forget your 50th birthday is just around the corner. Let me wish you happy early 50th birthday.

Maybe, I can get that prescription (mentioned above) as a birthday gift for you. :D

^Forgive inshallah it is so good I've to post it a third time!

Adeer I don't make birthday presents because out of my muslim creed but I prescribed the MKA dose already for you for immediate use and I recommend to you that you take at least two doses of MKA's tonight! If it's not enough and the pain still persists, I recommend you take one more dose of MKA's inshallah! :D

Originally posted by MKA: I will be fine inshallaah godwillingly as there's no problem with me going to the 'makhayaad' however I don't have any hope for the two of you, that you might be cured of the devasting and terrible disease that has befallen you!

You will have to take it all the way to the grave!
As there's no cure yet for 'I-hate-Puntland-and-its-people Syndrome' unfortunately you have passed that stage and progressed to a more advanced stage and now you suffer also from Advanced Acquired Incurable [D-clan hate]
Syndrome
or in short
A.A.I.D.S
! In fact it is a incurable disease, that you have to take all the way to the grave!

But there' are some
antivirals
named MKA, however it can only reduce/lessen the pain but unfortunately not
cure
it!
:(

So tonight remember to take your dose of MKA inshallah as it is important! Each night you should take two doses of MKA inshallah! If you finish all your MKA doses (from now on MKA's) give me a
shout
and your address, so I can mail some extra MKA's to you inshallah!

RedSea   

^ :D I have to say, I like your newly found sense of humor, hmmm, it must be the age. :D %0, wow that is quite a milestone. Insha Allah 50 kale ayaan kuugu duceeyey. :D

No birthday gifts? how bout just a a bakoorad? si aad ku tukubtide :D

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Shucayb:

^loooooool. Waar miyaad isku kaaya diraysaa inanta?

Not you man. I was talking to the creature named MKA