Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland road projects under way

Jaylaani   

I didn’t make the rules in math. Blame the pharaoh in Egypt. If you are introducing new rules, that is different case. This isn’t open for discussion.

Go home Roger.....

Please go back to grade school. You are embarrassing your self.

How many figures am I holding up? No the thumb isn't a figure. Lets try it again.

How many figures? Didn't I tell you the thumb isn't a figure? War wuxu dhaga adkaa show reer garoowuu ahaa.

My bad..now go play out side and leave me a lone!

^Ah, that is usually a sign of defeat! Why didn't you say it earlier that you cannot bring any evidence to the table or express original and valid thoughts without embarrassing yourself?

I will leave you to it inshallaah as I will not get an admission out of you that the following '560,000,00 is a ‘new introduced rules that are not Legitimate’ as you put it and which is indeed wrong!

As usual you couldn't handle it as it was too hot for you to deal with, that's why I've quite rightly prophesied before hand that you would as usual chicken out!

Originally by MKA Yoonis: The burden is on you my friend and not me bring forth your counter-arguments and show us the ‘newly introduced rules that are not legitimate’, if you may do so! Remember 560,000,00 is a ‘new introduced rules that are not Legitimate’! Give me a break! Either you take that back and say you were wrong and mistaken or you as usually chicken out and try to distort the whole issue again!

Remember the burden is on you my friend!

Shame on you, you chickened out as usual! Why can't you back up your claims that the representation of the figures and sums displayed is indeed 'a new rules that are not Legitimate?

I shall not ridicule you no longer inshallah! Remeber next time if you can't back up your claims don't assert them, understand? Much appreciated as it would save us alot of explaining!

Jaylaani   

War yarku ma khamriguu cabaa. War heedhe read between the lines. Waa lagula wada yaaban yahaye bal wax iskula hadh

Adeer isn't my fault you weren't schooled right. Unless that is how they calculate numbers in puntland LOL

^The reason to why you cannot comprehend logic and what I'm telling you is that there's no spare capacity left in your brain, as it is all taken up/consumed by your hate for certain people! :D

How can I make the hate-filled mind admitt that they couldn't be able to back up what they're asserting!

Adeer you're a charlatan and thus have been found out! Now if you may, once again would you back up your false claims that the representation of the figures and sums displayed is 'a new rules that are not Legitimate?

You bring nothing forth to the table other than childish talk, I might as well think that you're a five year old sitting behind a computer and typing random things that are not based on anykind of intellect!

Adeer I brought you evidence and I can debate my stance coherently and logically, can you now back up the above mentioned quote of yours if not then are you man enought to admitt it that you were wrong! Or as usual are you going to try to escape and therefore type words that are not fit of a man of your age, in the limited hope that you can distort the issue here at hand!

I hope that you let the gallery not down again as usual by chickening out again! Remember the Burden is on you!

RedSea   

^ No hate old man. All you had to say was, that was simple mathmatical error instead of defending it. You have written pages full of load of crap. Simply words words meaning nothing. The simple fact of the matter remains that was mathmatical error.

I advice Jaylaani, to simply let this one slide by as there is no hope of convincing these people of what is right. They pre convinced themsleves to deny deny and deny everything regardless of what that might be.

It's hard to discuss with minds like that. Solution: let them be...

wasalam.

Jaylaani   

Shucayb,

Lol@50...

That explains it. Just like their speaker of the house (don't know his name) his education background goes as far WAXBARASHADA DADKA WAA WAYN.

Did you see that guy’s resume by any chance? Walaahi it says..Waxbarasada dadka waawayn.

^Adeer the simple matter of the fact is that I make more sense than you and I have proven without a doubt that the representation of the figure 560,000,00 is indeed a valid one!

So now all I want from you is to say that the above mentioned representation of the figure/sum mentioned is indeed a invalid one!

Back it up and say why it is a misrepresentation! It is easy and I told this to you earlier you're simply a hate-filled person that cannot and will not see his mistakes!

You said 560,000,00 is a wrong representation so I kindly advice you and your friend to back it up!

Remember our own Samurai W said it was a correct form of representation and a difference of a style as he has seen many greek, italian and other european students use it!

The first argument with your friend Jeylani was about the value of the above represented sum/figure, then then the whole issue shifted although you were quite clearly told that it is a European way/form of representing numbers and thus valid without contention!

Then the debate shifted and you two now are still insisting that the following sum/figure of $560,000,00 is a misinterpretation/represenation of that sum! Now I want you to back up your claims! Even though our friend the chartered accountant told you that it was a valid form of representing numbears/figures in many parts of the world and Europe!

So now what I want from you is to back up your claims and tell us that 560,000,00 is indeed a misrepresentation of a figure/sum, is that too much to ask ? Apprently it is!

You have no legs to stand on and soon inshallah you will realise it! You're simply hate-filled individual and the issue at hand is simple, the represented figures are not illegitimate nor invalid, get it? I doubt it you two do!

Remember the burden is on you!

RedSea   

loooooooooool@waxbarashada dadka waawayn.

what has the world come into?

Yoonis,

Okay awoow, let the burden remain on us, Insha Allah we will be fine. You may now go join the other old chaps in your fadhi kudirir session. In the makhaayad that is.

^I will be fine inshallaah godwillingly as there's no problem with me going to the 'makhayaad' however I don't have any hope for the two of you, that you might be cured of the devasting and terrible disease that has befallen you!

You will have to take it all the way to the grave! :D As there's no cure yet for 'I-hate-Puntland-and-its-people Syndrome' unfortunately you have passed that stage and progressed to a more advanced stage and now you suffer also from Advanced Acquired Incurable [D-clan hate] Syndrome or in short A.A.I.D.S! In fact it is a incurable disease, that you have to take all the way to the grave!

But there' are some antivirals named MKA, however it can only reduce/lessen the pain but unfortunately not cure it! :(

So tonight remember to take your dose of MKA inshallah as it is important! Each night you should take two doses of MKA inshallah! If you finish all your MKA doses (from now on MKA's) give me a shout and your address, so I can mail some extra MKA's to you inshallah! :D

Did you see that guy’s resume by any chance? Walaahi it says..Waxbarasada dadka waawayn.

lmao@waxbarashada dadka waaweyn, why doesn't that surprise me.

^Have you taken your MKA's yet as I can see you suffer from the same mishap as the two characters you find so funny! :D

You need at least three doses of MKA's daily, I prescribe it to you for immidiate use inshallah! :D

If they finish just follow the same instructions I mentioned above and you will be send a package full of MKA's, have fun inshallah! I know it's difficult with all the pain etc but at least with MKA's you can enjoy life a little bit! :D

RedSea   

^You are smiling too much as for late, whazzup?

majanadaa laguugu bushaareeyey.

As for 'hating on Puntland'?

Well, according to my knowledge, the State of Pland has existed since 1998. No one has been saying anything bad about Pland nor it's 'people' (suprise suprise, the people are somalis and Muslims).

Although hate is a strong word, I would use the term, to dislike to express my feelings towards Abdullahi Yusuf. I also have the same feelings towards Riyale Kahin, Caydiid Jr. and all other so called Politicians. But to be honest with you, I dislike more Abdullahi Yusuf, Caydiid jr. more than any other somalis out there.

That has nothing to do with the every day Cali baysteen in Gorowe, Bosaaso, amaba Gaalkcayo. Maxay iigaysteen oo aan ku nacaa? ma is waydiisay taas?

Abdullahi Yusuf godob xun ayuu ka gaysta dadka somaliyeed, therefore pretty much every somali dislikes him, except few clan cheerleaders, which MKA Yonis is amongst.

Once again, reread the earlier posts of Jaylaani as he wished this to be good project and good way forward. The only thing we disputed were the figures, the decimal and commas beteen the numbers.

As we all know they were simple mathmatical error (intentional or otherwise), but instead of saying those were mistake, you arogantly came out to write pages and pages full of well....dunno (cuz I never read anything you write).

So, now..old man, go home to your wife and kids, and please save yourself the few last breath as you will need in your fadhi kudirir session with other old chaps in your neighborhood.

Sweet dreams old man.

bye bye.

Jaylaani   

MKA

I wouldn't be messing with LayZie if I were you. She will slap you so hard waxaad ku waalin maxaan u dhashayeey while you running back to your momma..