Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland road projects under way

Jaylaani   

Lo@period should be between 56 and the Zero. You kidding right? Please tell you're kidding. Did you drop out in second grade? Mind is terrible thing to waste.

You won't be my shopkeeper. I know that for sure.

Ubahane, you will never takeover anything. If one looks back at what happens when you make such predictions, then I would say it is the end of the few armed groups left in Mogadishu and the South.. Its over saxib, there is a new Somalia being built, a new Somalia in which no clan will dominate through the barrel of the gun and use our sacred faith as a tool to commit crimes.

Jaylani, you have a Puntland complex, it will live with you for ever as Puntland is going no where.

It is quite obvious that we didn't go to school!

Innaa lillaahi wa innaa illeyhi raajicuun ma saacadan baan nin weyn xisaab bari karnaa? Alla illaahayo hana cadaabin.

I will try to explain it to you really easily, you don't have to feel embarrassed for yourself, just stay with me for a while, will you?

150,000.00 means one hundred and fifty thousand. Yes it is true that a million has six zero's (apprantelly that is the only thing you know and that even you do not know how put on practise effectively, how embarrassing)!

150,000.00 and 150.000 is the same! For anything above the sum of 1000, you count down three places from the right to give it a real value and substance, so for example:

1,000 is 1000 or in words one thousand! Ceeb badana!

So lets say 1,000.00 is indeed 1,000 or one thousand in words! Remember the last two zeros/numbers are valueless and that you have to count from right to left up to three zeros to give it real value!

So 100,000.00 is one hundred thousand as the last two figues/zeros have no real value and meaning, understand? I doubt it, how embarrassing it really is, subxanallaah may Allaah protect us from such kind of embarrassments!

You count three places from right for any sum above 1000 and place your comma/dot (dot is for european countries as the comma is mostly used in english speaking countries) to give it a real value/substance!

So if a sum says 150,000.00 did you count three places from your right and placed a coma or dot? No is the answer, so that meaning that only two places where counted that this two last figures are pointless i.e. without value!

We even have to educate this ignorant now in simple and basic counting and we expect such people to engage us in rationale debate, how wrong we are!

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Jaylani, you have a Puntland complex, it will live with you for ever as Puntland is going no where.

Actually I didn't say anything negative about Butland this time. I was just giving your little friend above Math 101...elementary level.

Please tell him $56.000, 000, 000,000 means 56 dollars no matter how many Zero after the period.

Misebahashu way idiin wada goysay...ILAHAYPW hana cadaabin.

^So true duke, war kuwani horta yaa wax bari jirey?

There were some grammtical errors to my initial post but those I have no eradicated and it should help them but I can't volunteer everytime for them to help their illiteracy and lack of numeracy skills! How embarrasing.

Waar dhallaankani lur badanaa. Waxa ay Somaliyi isla fahmi la'adahay waa taas oo miidhan. Marna ma is tidhaahdeen in aad labadiinuba tubta saxa ah ku joogtaan.

Bal eega -- Meelo badan oo dunida ka mid ah oo Europe ugu horayso (UK aside) waxa loo qoraa sidan : 560,000,00 halka wadamadii Britain gumaysatay sida US/Canada, Australia, New Zealand iwm loo qoro sidan: 560,000.00. Labadubana waa sax; waxaana ay ku xidhan tahay hadba halka aad daafaha dunida ka joogto.

Ardayda wax ku baratay, bil mathaal, Italy sida hore ayaa sax la ah, halka kuwa Britain wax ku bartayna ay sida dambe sax la tahay --hadda bal eeg labaduba waa sax e.

Badi waxaa aad ardaaga la shirtimaadaan waa waxaas oo miidhan, wax aydnaan garawsan, aqoon, fahamsanayn ayuun baad hadh iyo habeen dhawdaa la haysaan, islana xiijisaan! Ari duulkan dufaysan yaa u gar naqa!

Tata...

Samurai W waad khaldantahay adeer, no-one was contesting the things you implied here but rather the value of the numbers!

This ignorant fella seems to think that 560,000.00 or 560,000,00 is a magical figure/number of a million as he's saying that six zero's make a million ***Edited without acknoweldging the places of the dots/commas!

But I quite rightly highlighted to him that 560,000.00 is five hundred and sixty thousand which he disputes! Now this might come to a shock to you but that was the things that were on contention adeer not if it should be written 560,000.00 or 560,000,00! Don't you read before posting your stuff? Or do you assume things just like that?

Adeer if you're educated about this matters, tell that uneducated person that 560,000,00 is five hundred and sixty thousand and not as the thinks some magical number of millions because he assumes that because there are six zeros it automatically becomes 'million' or something, I don't get the logic of his!

Well does 560,000.00 mean five hundred and sixty thousand yes or no? Only answer that and we will be fine inshallah!

MKA yoonis - Jawaabtu waa haa.

"Well does 560,000.00 mean five hundred and sixty thousand yes or no? Only answer that and we will be fine inshallah!"

However those of us from the North trained in the Britain style, and not the Italian style of schooling get confused when we see "560,000,00" for it means to us 5,600,000 (five point six million) with the commas placed in the wrong spot by someone who has not been to school, which is not quite the case. Do you see where lies the dilemma, now?

Tata...

^You don't get it sxb! The last two zero's are valueless and everyone knows that you should count three places from the right to your left in order to make up the value of a number! So if only two are counted it won't make sense and everyone will know that isn't a real value!

No you telling me that 1000,00 is 10.000? Everybody knows that it is one thousand whether you write it 1000.00 or 1000,00 it's the same! Are you joking adeer ma sidaa ba wax u taqaanaa!

I know the british are really bad when it comes to mathematics and that is quite evident in your post but I highlighted the matter for you and there can't be no room for confusion or difference of style and it has nothing to do with the british or european style, get it?

1000,00 is 1000! 1000.00 on the other hand is also 1000 one thousand but to say it's 10.000 or ten thousand would be mad!

There can't be no confusion, you count three places from your right and then place the comma or dot to give it a real value, can't you see it?