Sign in to follow this  
Pacifist

Would you ask your Wife or Husband to be Tested 4 AIDS

Bess.   

in this day and age sex is not the only way to contract these diseases....so just to be carefull u both need a full physical....just to be on the safe side....besides i don't think that it is difficult to ask him to get tested and then just to be fair u get tested as well....as for the implications of asking this question...am sure u can take care of it....either tell the truth or don't ....if u don't think he can handle it... ;)

peace

Hey

Not that ya might say i'am americanized but these is rules eveyone must undergo...that dont mean if you trust ya hubby you wount make him go through the aids stage coz ya dont know wt he/she might have gone through before ya meet....i would make him go through it if he dont like it then he might as well hit the highway and i wount refuse if the guy asked me the same question coz everyone wanna stay clean.

Qac Qaac   

That's why u marry some one known... some one from good family.. some one u know his or her friends.. some one that u might possibly know what they did since their childhood.. research..ask around... no need for test..

Qac Qaac ,

God knows. Even if you ask around, people might tell you only what they see(if it's true) and what they hear from other people which might be a rumour. It's not reliable. To me, even if a person comes from the best of families that wont make me 100% sure he is also has similar characters, morals or beliefs. I like to see it myself.

I agree that we both should be tested.

Note: smile.gif I'll make sure i state that before things get serious though ! :D:Dicon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

I better not change my mind. :mad:

Salam

Hey

QacQac with all do respect i belive that god knws who you would marry right! at the same time you wount just say mmmh ama marry my best friend or even someone who is well known in my family that dont happen nowadayz you go fetch a guy you have fellings for and then tie the knot... it's funny though the way you put it marry the one you know men you wount be able to put a camera 24/7 on him knowing wt he does and not so i belive that no matter how much you knw the person it's safe to just put him into test and that will show him that you care and you want what is best for both of ya.

Like QacQac said, if you know the person's background very well I don't see the need of asking for the test. But, if the person I'm marrying has been around the block, I don't see the problem in asking. It sure is, better to be safe than sorry.

Many Somali communaties in the States are encouraging young people who are new comers from Kenya and Ethiopia and getting married to get tested first. Since those part of Africa has higher rates of IADs than the most. Hadaanad Caafimaadkaga adiga ilaalin, cina kuma ilaalinayso.

Qac Qaac   

why would u marry someone who has been around?.. oh ok he repented i got it...

mombasa queen... all i am saying is, now the person well, there are good ppl in this world, who never did such act, u can't tell me all of them done the deed.. so u should find the question, in another way.. taking them to testing could lead to untrustfull ness in the relationship, are u 2 always gonna go to test everything u guys say to each other.. because once u go to test, the trust is broken.. but if u want to go ahead with it, go ahead... ilahey garabkaaga hagalo..

p.s. i agree u being careful, but find otherway..

Rahima   

I used to believe in testing one another, but once in the situation i believe it becomes extremely hard.

Like QQ, I’d probably only marry someone who i know and am confident about their escapades (lack thereof inshallah). If i have any doubts, then I’d leave it- I wouldn’t waste my time with an individual who I don’t have confidence in.

This is a risk, but we take great risks in everyday life yet we still live and function in life. I personally could never bring myself to bring up such an issue.

Tuujiye   

Ardadkaan maskiin sanaa....

Waraada aan idiin sheego sheeko..

It has to be in somali ..SO SO SORRY..

Hada kahor sheeko ka dhacday magalada Seattle USA, Wiil wadaad ah oo magaladaa caan ka ah iyo gabar niqaami ah oo very religous ah ayaa isla go'aansadeen in ee is guur sadaan..

Yarka wadaadka ah gabarta wuu aaminay maxaa yeelay aad iyo ad bee diinta ugu fiicneed asagana waa dooqa uu raadinaye. Gabartana Shiikha wee ka caashaqday because wuxuu ahaa nin Amiin ah oo dadka magalada dhan jecel yihiin. Yarka waxa uu san ogaan was that gabartaan waxee tahay HIV postive. Oo waxee ka soo qaaday nin horay u qabay oo kenya ee kaga timi. Gabartaan waxee daawo ku qaadan jirtay magalada MPLS ee dalka USA. waxaa sheekadan guurka ah o gaaday yar ina adeerkeed ah oo asagana wadaad ahaa oona ogaa in gabartan ee qabto AIDS. Wiilkii walaalkeed aheed asagoo naxsan ayuu lahadlay gabartii oo weydiiyay in waxan la sheegayo ee runtahay. gabartii waxee dhahday war maqabo cudurkaas awalna been buu ahaa oo wiligey ma qabin. Yarkii wuxuu kula dardaarmay in ee u sheegto wiilkan maskiinka ah oo ey rabto in ee guursato. Wey diiday..SO..Yarkii ina adeerkeed ahaa ayaa wacay wiilkii wadaadka ahaa oo weydiiyey in uu gabartan wax kaste uu kala hadlay. Yarkii wuxuu dhahay "haa wax kaste waan kawada hadalnay, oo gurigii waan dhigtay, gabarta soo donashadeyda iyo meherka in la isku kee raacsiiyo ayaan rabaa"...Markaas buu yarkii gabarta ina adeerkeed ahaa yiri,"war bal sug, Gabartan miyee kuu sheegtay in ee jirantahay?"

Yarkii wuu garan waaye waxa uu ninkaan ka hadlayo. markaas baa loo sheegay in ee gabarta qabto AIDS..Aad buu u naxay mana usan aaminin. Waxaa lagu yiri bax saaxib oo gabartan dhiig ka soo qadaad ee adiga ayaa arki doonee. Yarkii shiikha ahaa gabartii uu usoo noqday hee, oo wuxuu ku dhahay waa in aan iska baarnaa cuduro. gabartii indha adeeg nimo meel ee ka gaartay. "OKEY" kulahoo..(asbax iga dheh)..so taqtarka ha aadaan oo dhiig halaga qaado qoftaan oona halugu sheego AIDS...(subxaanalaah).. yarkiii..qaracan, qalbi jab, madax xanuun,wadno xanuun, matag,hindhiso,oohin,daaco..waxkaste iyo waxkale oo lakasee waxee yihiin, uu isku daryay nooh....

Guys walaahi this is a true storry and ask anyone in Seattle....

gabartana NAQAAAMI ee aheed..asxaabul jalbaab..wili kuwa Telibanka...

The good news is yarkii the next day gabar ina abtidiis ah ayaa dhahday walaal aniga aan isguursano...Atleast kistoo ee u gashay..

So I will make sure in aan xaaskeega fatasho sidii askari american ah oo gees ku helay labo carab oo qamiis jiidayaan...Dhiig aa tiriyee, candhuufteeda xitaa waa baaraa....

hada kahor aa koo reer jabuuti ah la dhahay gabar see ah aa rabtaa..lol..markaasuu yiri.."dee mid JAGAC BAGAC AH OO BACEESAN.."..lol..rageedi uu ahaa...

wareer badanaa!!!!

Bess.   

qacx2 u can't possibly believe that u could know a person so well.....and wat does who ur parents r have to do with anything....ur parents don't make u who u r.....learn a person 4 who they r now not b4....ppl change all the time and mostly for the better.....who care what they did b4...it only matters what they've made of themselves....i look to someone's future goals rather than past mistakes..... :D:D

peace

nuune   

yarkiii..qaracan, qalbi jab, madax xanuun,wadno xanuun, matag,hindhiso,oohin,daaco

daacada aa iigu daran, daaca qurun miyaa mise isbinaariyo, tuujiye abbaa maskiinkaan war aa helay intaasba haduu isku daray, haye waraa waa kala feydee miyaa in case ay qabto laabjeex ama daaf, waraa wax kasta ka baar aan ku dhahay, hadda ka hor aa aroos xamar ka dhacay aya la baajiyay sababtana waxay aheyd wiilka arooska ah ayaa daaf ku dhacay, maalin kala laga dhigay arooska.

hada ka horaa waxaa dhacdey sheeko naxdin leh, iga dhaaf ma sheegi karee, ramadaan kariim

Curly   

If you live in London I found something that’ll help so you don’t have to worry about all this.

I mentioned this topic to my cousin and she also thinks that this is definitely something that needs to be addressed before you get married and before it’s too late. She heard that at Brixton Mosque everyone who wishes to get an Islamic marriage certificate from Brixton mosque must have a full health check before they’re allowed to get married. And that obviously includes a blood test, so i guess instead of saying hey why don’t we get a blood test... just in case you have HIV or some other STD. Why don’t you say hey lets get it done at Brixton Mosque?

Oh and if you are going to get a blood test I suggest you also find out (If you're a woman) whether or not your Rh positive or negative.

hey

qacqac i do get where you coming from but to me i rather put my health first than trusting a guy...even if you knw him/her well seriously you dont know what he/she does behinde you and nowadayz our somalian guy/female are ****ed up no offence but that how ic it.

Tuujiye   

Queen waxaa dhahday ma fahmin iigu celi baliiiiiis....

SUE thats a good idea sis..

Waraa Nuune..lol...arooska waxa uu daafka ugu dhacay makasee?..waxaa la dhahay, "labo isjecel hadee is fiirshaan, daaf aa ku dhacaayo"..marka xariifkaan habeenka arooska habeenka ka horeeyey uu gabarta soo indho indheeyey nooh...marka sidaas daraadeed waxaa ku dhacay daafkahaahee...

wareer badanaa!!!