Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

London Demonstrations in support of the Government with Pictures!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Al Burcaawi:

I want to go to Xamar IA (never been). When will it be safe to do so ya Duke?

When you renounce your secessionist tendencies and join the TFG.
:DDo i get to roll in in a tank?

Liibaan   

Here is Riyaale screaming Zenawi name

"rajo fiican iyo kalsooni buuxda ayaan kala soo noqday"

“Waxaanu ka wada hadalnay Soomaaliya inaanay arrinteedu inaanay ina qusayn oo weliba wuxuu ballan qaaday inaanay Itoobiya ogolaanayn in Somaliland nabadeeda iyo jiritaankeedaba wax la yeelo”.

“Anigu sacab baan tumayaa maan odhan, laakiin waxaan idhi wixii Soomaaliya aad nabadooda wax kaga qabanaysaan waanu taageeraynaa, Itoobiyana waan ku taageersanahay wixii nabad ah ee ay koonfurta Soomaaliya la qabanayso”.

““Ujeeddada safarkaygu waxay ahayd xaaladaha ka dhacaya geyigeenna inaan xogogaal u noqdo iyo inaan xogogaal u noqdo meesha la dhigay Somaliland. Anigana waa la i waraysanayey, aniguna fikirkaygaan gudbinayay. Waxaanan dadkaas aan la kulmay kala hadlayey inaanay waxa halkaas [soomaaliya] ka socdaa saamayn ku yeelan Somaliland. Markaan idiin soo koobana – hadday tahay Ra’iisulwasaaraha Itoobiya, AU-da, EU-da iyo hadday safaaradaha kale tahayba – arrintaasi waa arrin Soomaaliya ku kooban oo wax inaga khuseeyaa aanu jirin. Taasna waxa ii dhex socday inaan qaddiyadeena cid kasta u sheego iyo mustaqbalka waxaan caalamka uga baahanahay, markaan idiin soo ururiyo rajo fiican iyo kalsooni buuxda ayaan kala soo noqday wax dadkeenu ka werwero oo halkaas waxa ka socda inaga saamayn karaana ma jirto.”

““Mid ayaan idiin sheegayaa Somaliland guusha ay gaadhay waxa weeye haddii Soomaaliya la inagu daba nabi jirey, maanta inaan nahay dad gaar loola macaamilayo, taan u dedaalaynaana waa taas, taan safarka degdega ah ugu tagayna waa taas oo ah inaan xogogaal u noqdo wixii saamayn ah ee inagaga iman kara waxyaabahaas dhacaya…” ayuu yidhi.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Castro:

^ Only if you can scream Zenawi's name while hopping on one leg on top of the moving tank.
;)

So be it. How much would i need to pay at the road blocks? or do i get a discount :D

Castro   

^ It's called Isbaaro, atheer. $40. Cash. No discounts.

Originally posted by Garaad Caanood:

Here is Riyaale screaming Zenawi name

Saaxib, I don't know what you're trying to do but if it's insinuating I prefer Riyaale to Yeey or any of the other buffoons, you're mistaken. Riyaale is part and parcel of what's wrong with this nation that you accurately described Ethiopia has been meddling with for 16 years, if not more.

I have no doubt in my mind that Riyaale takes it up the wazoo like all the others do. I'm just curious which one of them does Zenawi like best. Uff.

Castro   

^ Does it bother you Zenawi might like Riyaale more then Yeey? LOL.

And here I was thinking I was dealing with an honest man. Failed crop, indeed.

Liibaan   

Does it bother you Zenawi might like Riyaale more then Yeey? LOL.

I am not sick like you,

I dont care, for me a warlord is a warlord

And here I was thinking I was dealing with an honest man. Failed crop, indeed.

Sick man will not understand anything

Riyaale uun baa u cad iyo aqoonsi

CCNot according to "SNM-MUJAHID" Muse Bixi, one of those who terrorised Borama in the civil war, no doubt..

S:laakiin, Miisaanka karaamada ay Itoobiya siisay Cabdilaahi Yuusuf iyo ta Somaliland siisay uun isu eeg?

J: Waaqiciga yaalaa waxa weeye anigu(Somaliland) sidan waan ku dulmanahay

:D

Northerner, or Burcawi, you can come to Mogadishu anytime my old boy even now, its a nice place scared but beautiful.

Those people are quite embarrassing, supporting warlords that brought Ethiopian troops into Somalia, that permitted the US to bomb the poor nomads –NO none of the alleged al Qaida members were killed and those khat chewing goats have the audacity to have a sign which says Somalia has no place for terrorist. Mentally a slave of the western world.

You can’t support a terrorist government and advocate against terrorism.

Kharaarka iska dhaafa sxb-yaal. True clanist idinka waaye oo somaliya la rabo dhib iyo dagaal ee sxb-yaal

dadkiina dhinac ka raaca,

yeeydaan dhuminee dhinac ka raaca,

hooyhooy dhinac ka raac!

now I warn ya all! :D

Coloow   

Some people would go to lengths to invoke matters that lie outside the discussions concerning the invasion and rape of a nation by a puppet government.

Cyber quislings!

Fabregas   

The same people who are not willing to criticize Abysnia for her latest enterprise in somalia, are the same ones who told us there was infact no Abysnians troops in somalia, rather an occupation by a local named Yusuf Siyad Indhacade and the "clan courts" where lying about absynian troops.