Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

London Demonstrations in support of the Government with Pictures!

Coloow   

Yes, the same people who condone the actions of caydid, af biijo, yalaxow, maxamed dheere and the rest of the warthogs as the "elected" representatives of the somali people.

These same people have the guts to tell us that the murder of innocent herdsmen in the south is reported as a "number of people were killed. Enemies. But we don't know who was killed".

There are positions to be filled; The somali ambassador to european and north american cities is at stake.

Abu- Geeljire, give them a few months and once the invading forces turn their back on the TFG- or the puppet president or the prime minsiter leaves office, you will see them lend support to the IUC they loved to condemn.

Obviously one frgets who has been oppressing the millions of Somali's for the past decade and lately hiding behind the garb of faith.

Xasan Dahir, IndaCade, Cirfo were the men behidn the occupation of the fertile country south of Mogadishu. They were profiting from charcoal. scarps[national institutions] illegal tax, and allegedly even drugs.

source

Fabregas   

Obviously one forgots that the somali people where also being oppressed by the likes Dheere and Qeybiid amongst others and probably even more-so than the people you have listed.Obviously one forgots the same country that "liberated" somalia has reduced the somali inhabited territory in ethiopia to a military post.Even detaining and killing hundreds of opposition in ethiopia.Obviously one forgots that Ethiopia and the U.S where in cahoots with the warlords to kidnap innoncent somalis for the c.i.a.Obviously this does't matter because the warlords have know reformed and repented to become politicians and Ethiopia has also repented to become our friendly somali loving neighbour.Whereas dahir Aweys and Inhadcade are the worst hitlers of somalia thus they need to be bombarded with American helicopters, right?

Originally posted by mystic:

^^ well said, that will keep him quiet for awhile.

LOL mystic. Get serious. No ammount of commonsense will ever shut him(Them). Just keep hitting them till they get fatigued tho' smile.gif

Castro   

^ Ever heard two of them talking:

Dk1: Hehe. Soomaliyaa Ha Noolato.

Dk2: Yeah. Ha noolato.

DK1: Buntland ha noolato.

Dk2: Nacam. Ha noolato.

Dk1: Itoobiya ha noolato.

Dk2: Aamiin. Ha noolato.

Dk1: Ameerika ha noolato.

Dk2: Haaheey. Ha noolato.

Dk1: Buntland ha noolato.

Dk2: I think you said that already.

Dk1: I did? hehe. Ha noolato still.

Dk2: Hey can Somalia and Buntland noolaadaan at the same time? What happened to Somaliweyn?

Dk1: Hehe. Yeah. You got a point there. Who cares though. Atheero is in Villa Somalia.

Dk2: Yeah. That was the shidh man. I had tears in my eyes when I read the news.

Dk1: Hehe. Yeah. Me too. I knelt down and prayed to rakca's of gratitude to Allah.

Dk2: Alxamdulilah.

Dk1: Now all we need is the stubidh African naygers to send us some troops to protect atheero.

Dk2: You're right. Xabasha can't stay long and Atheero won't survive without protection.

Dk1: Yeah. Hehe. He doesn't have another 40 years in him to return to Villa Somalia.

Dk2: No he doesn't. This is our last and best chance.

Dk1: Hehe. Yeah. It is.

Dk2: Hehe. Let's go back to SomaliaOnline and flood the politics section with rubbish articles from AllBuntland.com

Dk1: Hehe. Yeah. Let's go. Don't forget BuntlandPost either. They have a boat load of rubbish articles there too.

Dk2: Hehe. Yeah. Let's go. Times-a-wastin'.

It seems there are no anti government demonstartions in any region aside from a few streets in Mogadisu and in the diaspora the majority of Somali people are happy that the TFG is working well these days. ;)

Aas for IndaCade, Seeraar, Xasan Dahir, they have lost and will no longer be taking extotion money from the unarmed people of lower shabbele and beyond.

Back tot he topic, more on the demo.demo

RedSea   

^I took part in the largeset protest in MPLS on Ciid day, we saw Toronto, Ottowa, London, Finland, and more...few eh?

As always, can't seem to get hold of reality.carry on,

Back to the topic:

waryaa Castro and Burcawi,why won't you guys make it clear of how we feel abou this faggot called Riyale Kahin and his so called Vice president Suufi Yaasin.

Riyale Kahin whatever he might be surely takes it up in his buttocks,Zenawi's joint that is, he is just another wife of Melez.That makes it three thus far, Yey is one, Geedi is another,I wonder who the fourth might be, oh yeah Muse dabo Cadde.lol

Usheega dadkan in aanay waxba noo kala qaybin Munaafiqiinta ay Xabashi ku shaqaysanayso in ay isku kaayo mid yihiin oo ay dhamaantood naarta gali doonaan.

I am from SL,but screw Riyale,he is just another servent of the Xabashi regime in Addis.Now what doorknobs,what will you accuse us next,since we have told you of how we feel about "our" warlord.

Garaad Canood, if all warlords are the same to you,then how do you feel about the puppet of Melez in Muqdisho?

Explain yourself.

Fabregas   

You seem to have a habit of calling anyone who disagrees with the policies of the t.f.g as "dowladiid" or "anti government".Somali government will come from the consent of the somali people, not Absynian tanks, American Warships or c.i.a wadaad hunters.........

RedSea   

^nailed it on the head.But common, what do these people know about Dawlad, they are being used as a tool against their own poeple,yet they realize it not, we are the only ones who realize that.They are extremely in error.