Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

London Demonstrations in support of the Government with Pictures!

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Sheikh Fiqqikhayre:

No Geeljire, it won't come from them but the grenade throwers, child abusers and remnants of anarchy profiteers?

NO

Who then? All governments in the islamic world are sustained by amricans and the cia!

Would Musharraf last a day in Islamabad or Pakistan, if Pakistanis knew that americans wouldn't be supporting him?

Would Muhammed Husni Mubarak survive in Egypt?

Would the house of Saudi? The United Arab Emirates?

Open up your eyes all those are selling their oil for the lowest and cheapest price and when their is a 'crisis' Saudi Arabia comes out and says 'we're pumping even harder' in order to sustain the west's economy!

Your oppostions are futile and some of them are hypocritical!

The likes of Castro and his friends would not hesistate to 'serve' the west if it would be persuaing their interests!

Don't you that it is all a smoke-screen? Let's condemn the government because they're supported by the west?

How unlogical and irrational? Where do this people live? Egypt rise up, Saudi do the same, UAE come out all the people and kill the kaafirs who are enjoing life in their villas and hotel rooms?

This is mad yaa akhi, these people are irrational and don't you see that they're advocting for more murder, killings and civil strife?

They are warmongers of the worst kind! Yeah atleat their children and them are safe because it's not that is doing the dying?

Oh, how I dislike fake nationalists!

Fabregas   

Saxib i was making a general point which is " blind following of any political party or government is not good". This includes the islamic courts union and the t.f.g equally.I hope you get my drift.

I do brother I know your stance as you've expressed it to me earlier!

But I was talking in general terms aswell!

Can't you see the illogical and implausable ways of this advocaters for civil strife and their double standards? According to their logic every muslim country on the face of the earth should be dismantled violently!

They are either 'dumb' or playing 'dumb'! What is it. They description is like the TFG has done some kind of unprecedented thing of asking/having western support! Can you think that their mere disapporoval isn't on that matter? Otherwise they'd complaining for all those 'puppet' regimes to be removed and not just now!

I'm 100% that they're not opposing the TFG for the reasons they have given us but others!

With 'you' ofcourse I'm again addressing the general crowd!

They are warmongers of the worst kind! Yeah atleat their children and them are safe because it's not that is doing the dying?

I am more concerned about the Somalis that are being bombed by the Ethiopian and US jets, which the puppet regime you support have justified than you will ever be concerned about their wellbeing.

I am against the occupation and those who will bring more harm to the people in Somalia –such as the Ethiopian troops, American jets, and say hmmm warlords.

Fabregas   

Waan ku fahmay i know what you mean but there is also the other side of the story too. You wouldn't imagine the shock i felt when someone i am related to(through marriage) got on the phone to mr x from badioa and asked why they hadn't started bombing the living daylights out of clan x.This is when the intial conflict started.Of course this person will tell you he is a diehard Somali nationalist.

You don't know what you're talking about mystic! Your oppostion is futile like the Algerian oppostion was futile!

You're advocting for more killings of people and civil strife but nothing else!

If you don't have the capability, capacity and religious understanding how could you oppose the said people? Are you just calling for more people to be harmed by advoacting for more fightings?

I ask you does a military challenge to the TFG exist inside Somalia today? Can the ICU mobilise an army?

Do they have a leader or Amiir that will organise their ranks and lead them to war and look after affairs and send them more troops if they're needed?

Do they have the weaponary to fight their enemies effectively?

If you had any considertion for the people you would not advocate for civil strife and more harm inflicted on them by actually supporting a futile revolution/rebellion that is uncoordinated and lacks leadership and the necessary manpower and weaponary to fight their enemies!

You don't know what you're talking about mystic! Your oppostion is futile like the Algerian oppostion was futile!

The TFG have proven again and again that it doesn’t care about the welfare of the people who are affected by this illegal occupation! You obvious don’t know me if you expect me to rally behind a puppet regime, who watches while their people are being killed by foreigners!

You're advocting for more killings of people and civil strife but nothing else!

So now you know what I am advocating for? You are as realistic as your shameful finger pointing. Those killings and civil conflicts are already taking place with the help of Ethiopian troops and American jets.

If you don't have the capability, capacity and religious understanding how could you oppose the said people? Are you just calling for more people to be harmed by advoacting for more fightings?

Thousands have die and are bombed indiscriminately and you want me to support those who have committed those mayhem and tried to rationalize those acts? You don’t have the aptitude to give yourself religious understanding when you lake simple morality.

I ask you does a military challenge to the TFG exist inside Somalia today? Can the ICU mobilise an army?

Without the Ethiopian troops the TFG is nothing. You know that, as well as I do. The ICU was able to pacify southern Somalia, for the six months they held power. The TFG even with the help of foreign power is yet to gain the trust of the public, let alone pacify the cities they control.

Do they have a leader or Amiir that will organise their ranks and lead them to war and look after affairs and send them more troops if they're needed?

Unlike the TFG the ICU was a whole organization which was doing just fine without foreign interferes.

Do they have the weaponary to fight their enemies effectively?

Does the TFG hold such objects? I don’t think so. The TFG used Ethiopian tanks and American jets to bomb their own people. That is what you call effective weaponry usage?

If you had any considertion for the people you would not advocate for civil strife and more harm inflicted on them by actually supporting a futile revolution/rebellion that is uncoordinated and lacks leadership and the necessary manpower and weaponary to fight their enemies!

Are you implying that I watch as they all get killed one by one, without anyone speaking against it or fighting back? They were already being killed when they were silent and not retaliating. I rather see them dying while retaliating than them sitting like ducks while they get bombed and slaughter for no reason! You are irrational on every issue you try to tackle. Go advocate your nonsense somewhere else to someone else.

Banaanbax Lagu Taageero TFGS - London 13.1.2007 : (Daawo Sawirada)

Posted to the MOL January 14, 2007, 7:42 am

London:- Waxaa maalintii shalay oo bishu ahayd 13-ka janaayoo 2007 ka dhacay banaanka xafiiska ra'iisal wasaaraha dawlada Britain Tony Blair mudaharaad balaaran oo ay soo abaabuleen jaaliyada Somaliyeed ee ku nool wadanka ee Ingriiska.

Mudaharaadkaas oo lagu taageerayay dadaalka dawlada KMG ah ee nabadeed iyo soo celinta amniga ee ay ka wado magaalada Muqdisho ayaa waxaa ka soo qayb galay qeybaha kala duwan ee bulshada Somaliyeed ee ku dhaqan cariga Ingriiska.

Si aad u daawatid sawirada laga soo qaaday oo ah "Slide Show" waxaad ka gashaa halkaan:

pictures

Mystic you know what? I can not argue with emotions and sentiments so would you mind turning those down a bit?

You real concern is not for the people sister but for other clannish reasons, and the sad part is that you're working over time to tell us otherwise!

What people are being killed if I may ask? If the Ethiopians wanted to kill all Somalis why didn't they kill them inside Mogadishu?

Aren't they people in Beledweyne and Mogadishu sipping in their teas peacefully without worry unless ofcourse some moron throws a hand-grenade, which will the TFG forces and ethios set off to shoot in all directions resulting in further people being killed!

You live in another world in a dream world sister! Wake up from the utopia and realise that the only position open to you that is if you care about the people is for the people not to resist and rebel without hope of achieving their aims and to lower their heads and co-operate with this government until they can remove it throught the ballot-box!

Fake Sheikh, don’t get all emotional on me. If you are having an emotional problem that is your concern not mines. Deal with them or go see a shrink. You must be one of those individuals who are suffering from short-term-memory. Did you forget about the 100 Somalis who were killed by air strikes, all innocent nomads? Fake Sheikh I have told you before and I will remind you again, you could either discredit my claims or stop with your second-guesses about my personal interests. I have no clannish reasons and whatever you say otherwise is irrelevant at this point. You don’t see me making any accusations about your clan interests.

I actually have family members in Baladwayne, the shop keepers, hotel owners and those who know tea shops are complaining about the Ethiopian and TFG soldiers who are demanding to be fed and not paying the shop keeper, same goes for the Hotel manager, the TFG and Ethiopian soldiers think they are living in their own home. As if they don’t have to pay like the others. They were sipping their tea when the ICU had control, no violence was reported, and you know today that no Somali person feels safe while Ethiopian rapes and killers are roaming the streets of Somalia. I have managed to put myself in their position, while you are still consumed mentally by your western surroundings, that you can’t comprehend the reality taking place in Somalia. This government will kill anyone who opposes them, they haven’t come to power through the ballot-box, and shouldn’t be given the satisfaction of being removed out of power through the ballot box. :D

They haven't come through Ballot-Box you say it only shows and highlights your true naivity sister!

You're either naive and have adopted the western trend of the western pop-culture's you adhere to in order to get noticed or simply speaking you're a lousy politician!

One of the two above!

Back to the ballot-box, do you know why they didn't come through the ballot-box?

You see that's what the likes of you deny, you still for some kind of motive think that Somalia was never stateless!

Didn't the war happen in Somalia?

Didn't we kill each other?

Didn't we provented peace in our country for the past sixteen years?

Didn't we destroy our cities and teared off our censuses?

You must be the only person, who believes that elections could be hold in a wartorn country where no peace exists and with no electorial registraton of the populanc!

You'd think that people might be intimidiated to 'vote' the right way otherwise they'd be killed! You're mildly put naive!

I can't be bothered to put a smiley face in for you! To your dismay.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

quote:Originally posted by Khalaf:

quote:

Originally posted by Al Burcaawi:

^^Please make sense

um sure the sister is not making sense to u like the flag avator before u need your glasses sxb!
Mr.Khalaf, I always had concerned of your stance.You seem to be influenced from somewhere,becuase every time you come in here with different take on issues such as this.Why can't you be a man and for once look things from your own personal perspective instead of relying what perhaps adeero might have told you or hear from folks like Taako man etc..

If you are sincere with your faith,then you oughta appose these evil doers for what they are not for who they are.They are the enemy of Allah,thus they should be the subject of your hatred.I don't hate them,because they are reer hebel,I hate them for what they have done with their hands,Fear Allah and don't side with the evil doers.

this isn't about the blue flag and who carries it or who doesn't,its' about who believes and whose positions on this issues is correct, forget where I am from or where Northerner is from, look at the idea and merits of our argument.If you have no idea of what you are talking about then simply keep it shut.I believe that suppose to be an advice.
Thanks for your concern n advice my brother, but my islamic up bringing has alreadly taught me right from wrong.....no politics will change that ya heard.........the arguments of da fake nationalists (I dont include u) hold no merit......... mida kale I find it personally hypocritical to be a warmonger from the comfort of abroad.......one minute saying let the people fight to death against the xabashi, american jets and next minute running marathons, watching football games, laughing, joking, living life in peace! Any government ba ka ficaan having a war which our divided ppl can not win now!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

quote:Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

quote:

Originally posted by Khalaf:

quote:

Originally posted by Al Burcaawi:

^^Please make sense

um sure the sister is not making sense to u like the flag avator before u need your glasses sxb!
Mr.Khalaf, I always had concerned of your stance.You seem to be influenced from somewhere,becuase every time you come in here with different take on issues such as this.Why can't you be a man and for once look things from your own personal perspective instead of relying what perhaps adeero might have told you or hear from folks like Taako man etc..

If you are sincere with your faith,then you oughta appose these evil doers for what they are not for who they are.They are the enemy of Allah,thus they should be the subject of your hatred.I don't hate them,because they are reer hebel,I hate them for what they have done with their hands,Fear Allah and don't side with the evil doers.

this isn't about the blue flag and who carries it or who doesn't,its' about who believes and whose positions on this issues is correct, forget where I am from or where Northerner is from, look at the idea and merits of our argument.If you have no idea of what you are talking about then simply keep it shut.I believe that suppose to be an advice.
Thanks for your concern n advice my brother, but my islamic up bringing has alreadly taught me right from wrong.....no politics will change that ya heard.........the arguments of da fake nationalists (I dont include u) hold no merit......... mida kale I find it personally hypocritical to be a
warmonger
from the comfort of abroad.......one minute saying let the people fight to death against the xabashi, american jets and next minute running marathons, watching football games, laughing, joking, living life in peace! Any government ba ka ficaan having a war which our divided ppl can not win now!
Ouch, a little below the belt dont you think khalafow? I'm proud of my run for 3 charities saxib and of watching a game or two ;) I see your using the go and fight kidology!

Red, now that you have cleared things up with regard to Riyaale, do you think they (TFG Gaal Raac) will condemn the bombings of towns and villages where innocents died? Its been a week now.