Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

London Demonstrations in support of the Government with Pictures!

Ebyan   

So the governments support base is from one clan and you've said before that those who support the government are 'gaalo rac'..nice train of thought. Now what should us god fearing somalis do with those people from said clan, obviously a gaal and his protector are one and the same. :rolleyes:

Al Burcaawi And Castro are trying to get revenge against the ********* clan who they still until this day have cuqdad against. Sad sad day.

This is a moderated forum, naming magacyada fooshaxun jooji.

[ January 14, 2007, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Al Burcaawi:

^^Please make sense

um sure the sister is not making sense to u like the flag avator before u need your glasses sxb!

Originally posted by Al Burcaawi:

^^your words

Lets just say i know how London works
;)

Your words were 'its one tribe'. You should realize that a) your a clannish fiend and b) Somalis are one tribe. Many clans even more sub clans, but one tribe.

WE WERE ONE TRIBE UNITED AT LONDON, MINNEAPOLIS, TORONTO ETC smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Let me address her 'concerns'

So the governments support base is from one clan

My hunch but the majority are against the govnt.

you've said before that those who support the government are 'gaalo rac'.

Those who supported the Ethio (gaalo) invasion and killing of Muslims yes.

Now what should us god fearing somalis do with those people from said clan

I would rephrase the q a little. What should we do with the people who supported the Ethio invasion (whatever clan they are)?

As you wish, i choose to lable them as gaal raacs

obviously a gaal and his protector are one and the same

hmmm, thought provoker!

RedSea   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Al Burcaawi And Castro are trying to get revenge against the F*qa*h clan who they still until this day have cuqdad against. Sad sad day.

North's statements can only be understood by those who have functioning of the least amount of their cererberal facility.

I have to ask you though Odkac ku naax, if we where to put things in qabiil prespective, then were would you leave the people like col.Qaybdiid,who had killed more kinsmen of Abdullahi Yusuf thany anyone, so did Xuseen Caydiid jr? I hope you have an answer for my question since you started to take that path.

Kadabaalo.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

quote:Originally posted by Al Burcaawi:

^^Please make sense

um sure the sister is not making sense to u like the flag avator before u need your glasses sxb!
Mr.Khalaf, I always had concerned of your stance.You seem to be influenced from somewhere,becuase every time you come in here with different take on issues such as this.Why can't you be a man and for once look things from your own personal perspective instead of relying what perhaps adeero might have told you or hear from folks like Taako man etc..

If you are sincere with your faith,then you oughta appose these evil doers for what they are not for who they are.They are the enemy of Allah,thus they should be the subject of your hatred.I don't hate them,because they are reer hebel,I hate them for what they have done with their hands,Fear Allah and don't side with the evil doers.

this isn't about the blue flag and who carries it or who doesn't,its' about who believes and whose positions on this issues is correct, forget where I am from or where Northerner is from, look at the idea and merits of our argument.If you have no idea of what you are talking about then simply keep it shut.I believe that suppose to be an advice.

Originally Posted by Al Buurcawi: Cant say i'm surprised at a one tribe turn out in London though.

Originally Posted by Castro: See if you can decipher what clan he or she belongs to.

Fake Mujahid Red Sea am I seeing something? What is the common denominator in this post. The only two people accusing of Clannish support in the protest happen to be from an opposing one LOOOL. But you happen to be from that one I presume. So how can I take your stance as an objective one rather then "I am here to help my clan brother"

As For this...

code:

col.Qaybdiid,who had killed more kinsmen of Abdullahi Yusuf thany anyone, so did Xuseen Caydiid jr? I hope you have an answer for my question since you started to take that path. 

Hussein Aideed Jr has killed about as much of abdullahi yusuf's clansmen as the Ku klux klan,which is Zip. He's done most his damage to the RRA clans. Which shows your limited knowledge of Southern Somalia.

Secondly Qeybdiid killed many people, Morgan did the same to Qeybdiids clan, Other men from North Mudug have killed people from South mudug and likewise. What is your point? Somalis (atleast the ones in the "SOUTH") move on. We don't hold cuqdad and grudges and whatnot. The Siyad Barre led gov't killed more people from abdullahi yusuf next of kin then Qeybdiid. But neither of these men are at the tip of Southern Somali tongues like some of our brothers in Hargeisa who till this day hate Gen Morgan so much that you guys had to bililiqo his property and make it one of your gov't institutions :Dicon_razz.gif

Intel   

North you sounded like our shiekh alle ubahne with that comment dude :D

Mudaharaad6.jpg

doqoneey dhabkaa ba

someone find and tun that fool :(

N.O.R.F   

Notice there is hardly anyone there? Yet they tell us the TFG has the support of all Somalis!

We will compare this week's protest (Sat) in London to this one IA. That should give us an idea of the TFG's 'suuport'