Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

London Demonstrations in support of the Government with Pictures!

Abwaan   

Come on Duke sxb, London waa la is yaqaan they are 97% from one sub clan and the other 3% are DAWDAWLEYAAL jago iyo magacdoon ah.

Guess what according to some reliable sources the Ethiopian Embassy in London was behind this. The Ambassor saw the Worldwide anti-Ethiopian demos and asked WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT US? then some known basaasiin Soomaali ah oo isaga u shaqeeya ayaa tallaabadaan ku dhaqaaqay. Soomaali ceeb baa u soo hoyatey runtii, laakiin kala qaybsanaanta iyo qabyaaladdu inay heerkaan na gaarsiinayso way iska caddayd ee Ilaahay hannaga samata bixiyo.

I know one of the main organisers who even begged me to borrow my large Somali flag and I said to him CALAN LA CEEBEEYO MA HAYO EE MIDKA ITOOBIYA RAADSO ISAGAAD TAAGEEREYSAAYE!

Haweeneyda wejiga qarsatay malla yaabteen,@lol malaha waxay is leedahay waa taariikhe yaan muuqaaga meel lagu kaydin!

Lake   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

quote:Originally posted by Al Burcaawi:

^^your words

Lets just say i know how London works
;)

Your words were 'its one tribe'. You should realize that a) your a clannish fiend and b) Somalis are one tribe. Many clans even more sub clans, but one tribe.

WE WERE ONE TRIBE UNITED AT LONDON, MINNEAPOLIS, TORONTO ETC
smile.gif
Tribe united? buhahaha stop the bullsh!t homie.....