Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

London Demonstrations in support of the Government with Pictures!

Castro:-- Liqaye and sophist come to mind..there could be many more who support it in the hope for a better future! Surely there are those who support it for purely clannish reasons! Those, i am sure you would agree, are not hard to spot!

Supernationalists here come's your challenge!

This is the ultimate challenge to the likes of Castro and co!

I got one question for them it's really simple, you ready: 'Do you recognise the TFG being your government although as much as you despise/detest them, you acknowledge the reality that they represent you and your present-day country of Somalia? Yes or No!

Remember I did not ask you for any support or its legitimacy but: "If you contentedly or regretfully see that they're your representatives that will represent you and your country Somalia in international conferences around the globe although like many Americans you would detest the current regime of Bush but yet would acknowledge that their country is the United States of America, as for you guys the case is the same except for your country being Somalia!

Do you agree Yes or No! Only a clear answer please and no waffle!

Northener, one could safely say that when there is a Somaliland gathering there is only one clan, but a Somali demo you find many different clans.

The TFG has many supporters from various clans in London, I know how that place works..

Caanood asagana markii cirka laga hadlaayo, Waqooyi Galbeed uu ka hadlaa. Markii dhulka laga hadlaayo, Waqooyi Galbeed. Markii darbigaan cagaar waaye la dhaho, Waqooyi Galbeed jaalo waaye uu leeyahay. :D

Ninyahoow, the whole country Xabash ayaa heysato, obsession aad Waqooyi Galbeed u qabtid iska aayar.

I hope this obsession will be turned into a good use -- to the occupying Xabash.

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Castro:-- Liqaye and sophist come to mind..there could be many more who support it in the hope for a better future! Surely there are those who support it for purely clannish reasons! Those, i am sure you would agree, are not hard to spot!

Thank you atheer. It was really a rhetorical question. I personally know two who do and they annoy me nearly to death but I still wouldn't trade them for the world.

What I'm trying to get at is, if we have some people who transcend this rubbish clan fervor, that must mean there's hope, no?

For example, a Buntlander who's against the TFG. Would that be a self-hating Buntlander? How about a Somalilander who's against secession? And so on... Surely we have in our midst some who're not hardwired for clan. In other words, clan software couldn't run on their operating systems.

Pujah   

Originally posted by Sheikh Fiqqikhayre:

Supernationalists here come's your challenge!

This is the ultimate challenge to the likes of Castro and co!

I got one question for them it's really simple, you ready: 'Do you recognise the TFG being your government although as much as you despise/detest them, you acknowledge the
reality that they represent you and your present-day country of
Somalia
? Yes or No!

Remember I did not ask you for any support or its legitimacy but: "If you
contentedly
or
regretfully
see that they're your
representatives
that will represent you and your country
Somalia
in international conferences around the globe although like many Americans you would detest the current regime of Bush but yet would acknowledge that their country is the United States of America, as for you guys the case is the same except for your country being
Somalia
!

Do you agree Yes or No! Only a clear answer please and no
waffle
!

Is this supposed to be question...cuz it doesn't make sense :rolleyes:

Liibaan   

MMA dont about Xabashi, when you believe Baydhabo was liberated shaatiguduud

Ninyahoow, the whole country Xabash ayaa heysato

xabashi 16 sano ayeey walaaqasay dalka, ee maxaa cusub

whats the difference Melez was supporting Shaatiguduud in 1999, and supporting Yusuf and other warlords today? the differenc is different man

Xabashi waxaa la xasuusta marka la hadlo C/yusuf, not marka laga hadlo shaatiguduud the liberator, or RRA (xabashi Spies), or socalled somaliland and puntland

mma, haa u maleen in aan sidaada oo kale u waalnahay ama aan dhinaca qabiil uun arimaha ka eego

Castro   

Originally posted by Al Burcaawi:

I want to go to Xamar IA (never been). When will it be safe to do so ya Duke?

When you renounce your secessionist tendencies and join the TFG. :D

It's a rhetorical question that will leave now room for suspicoun!

The supernationalists will not be able to answer it! That's why they will avoid it at all costs because their fake nationalism and fake concern would shine through if they even vaguely attempted answering it the question!

Castro   

Originally posted by Sheikh Fiqqikhayre:

Do you agree Yes or No! Only a clear answer please and no
waffle
!

Waffle.