Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

London Demonstrations in support of the Government with Pictures!

another bs! who is in their right mind will do this! this gotta be another hype shyte!! period.

come on ppl, u gonna support some moran who brought your enemy to your own land?? gimme a break...i aint that freakin dumb!!

tell me something that i dont know! showing me some paid demo aint my cup of tea! u heard me!!

tell me how much u paid these fools :eek:

Rudy, your point is not valid, the TFG is the solution to Somalia.

Northerner, saxib I condemn all actions of violence againts anyone most of all my people.

However dont beat around the bush, was the aim to target civilians?

N.O.R.F   

Who knows what the target was. Even Yeey didnt know of it (the air raids) until he heard it on radio!..

Tow the line,,,,,,,,

^^^Thus in your warped brain, they targeted civilians in the bush using all their state of the art air power, fuel and weapons that cost a bit, to shoot at some camel herders, come on you are a grown man.

Toe the line? Was the President of your clan fiefdom not congradulating the TFG and their allies as your SNM-Mujahid said, thus its not us who is hiding in a cloak but you..

i guess tigree friendly goons - tfg - is the ans!! what a choke hold!! get real homie.

so u get paid 4 your bs homie?? gimme the 411! wazupp! aye. come clean 4 once! its clear as mud!!

Northerner, one never uses such terms against his own people.

Thus while you can not logicly explain the reason to tageting innocent camel herders you stick to the plot in order to achieve what?

Mudaharaad10.jpg

if i owned this website, i would have condemened u with trolling charges! lool... u is the best cheerleader ever homie! keep it up!! loool...

seriously though, how much u getting paid? aint nothing wrong with that...i am just looking for u so that u dont get jibbed? namean, getting you fair share of the looth!!

i believe u dont understand bro! somalis r bigger than a puppet regime! what part u dont understand!! tell us! we all ears...!

it aint no more a lil clan shyte! look at the big pic! u dig! forget about the clan slave chains! this is what brought the freakin xabiishi to us! how u gonna ever explain that!!

no body can in the next 10 centuries!! not even a tiny speck like u!! word.

^^^Saxib you talk utter nosnece, Somali has been at the bottom of the world for far too long, fake clans, fake wadaads and fakers like yourself who thing everything is about the dollar are the past insha Allah.

We have agovernment, young, weak but it is the Somali peoples government it is our hope and it insha Allah will get us out of last place and part of the world community.

Sitting in California in comfort and talking nonsnece wont do mate, either go back and make a contribution or give us a break.