Sign in to follow this  
Rahoo

what do somalian women find romantic?

Seriously, what is the fascination with what Somali men/women find romantic in this place anyway?! What one person finds romantic might not be someone else's cup of tea! Rahoo walaal gaining and inside into the psyche of Somali men is not something to dedicate a whole Topic to :D trust me. There are many, many and MANY threads on that very subject, and what was the verdict?

The Jury is still out on that one....

Ibtisam   

u guys really are bored. it is hard enough to find what women in general find romantic, let alone somali women.

uusin and baris and basto and clean i would think icon_razz.gif :rolleyes: certainly not skinny, good for nothing farahs redface.gif:D

Im confused with the voting style there, Roho from Buganda, Always had deep love to get there, do u have a dialtone there? Let me kno

Ibtisam   

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: i don't understand. say it again, in English PLz :D

Xalimopatra

:D

erm erm redface.gif i'm not agreeing with you. icon_razz.gif

J.Lee   

What do Somalian women find romantic?

Men :confused:

Romance is finance walaal and frankly, I like a guy who is a penny pincher. Nin gabadh lacagtiisa ku dhameenaayo waa dayuus is nacay (inaba caadhi mo'oho)unless ee haweyntu ay xaaskiisa tahay.

I like a guy who is a penny pincher. Nin gabadh lacagtiisa ku dhameenaayo waa dayuus is nacay

looooooooooooooooooool :D:D:D

Are you kidding me, dear? caadi ma tihid. So you dont want your man to spend his money on you? Cajiib. Then wherelse would he spend? on rims?

----------------------------------------------

Get Up!Up Even the best fall down sometimes

Arawella   

Wow, you don't have to be Jack the Ripper to figure this one out.

All we want is a hunk that cooks and cleans in his thongs while we relax and enjoy the show. :D

hodman   

Originally posted by LaVie:

All we want is a hunk that cooks and cleans in his thongs while we relax and enjoy the show.

lol :D:D some kinda show!

Baluug   

Originally posted by LaVie:

All we want is a hunk that cooks and cleans in his thongs while we relax and enjoy the show.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm conjuring up some really nasty images, but funny images nonetheless. Anyways, I do that stuff but in normal clothes. I'll be wearing a bullet in my brain before I wear thong.

Nephissa   

Man Thongs? One of those Sumo wrestler style thongs might look kinda cute on a Pharax. Loooolz. When I was in Hawaii 3yrs ago I saw this older man, around 80 yrs old, walking with a really big smile on his face. It was until he walked pass me, that this old man was wearing a thong as a swim suit! Lets say, it wasnt a pretty site. It's been etched in my brain for life.

what do somalian women find romantic?

Sweet nothings, surprises even though there's no occasion. Gifts for no reason, and more gifts, just because...