Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Does Age Really make a Difference in a Partner

Bess.   
;):D ...what happened to the days that men were men.....and why does our generation have to deal with this ...... :rolleyes:

Gediid   

Sexiest hell no.....just a realist unlike you Kheyr who has had the dubious distinction of being voted numero uno sexiest 3 years in a row..... icon_razz.gif

Bee :D

nuune   

for me, the age-gap deosn't make any sense, I would rather prefer a 25-29 year old lady, I wouldn't go with if she is 17-22

or another word younger than me,BIG no, she must be exact age as me or older, see the contradiction!!!

I don't know about "calaf", it can make u stay with 18 or 17 or 19,

hell iam out

Khayr   

Originally posted by nuune:

for me, the age-gap deosn't make any sense, I would rather prefer a 25-29 year old lady, I wouldn't go with if she is 17-22

or another word younger than me,BIG no, she must be exact age as me or older, see the contradiction!!!

I don't know about "calaf", it can make u stay with 18 or 17 or 19,

hell iam out

Waryaa maxaa kaaxadelesaa saxib! :confused: :confused: :confused:

On a side note, the other night I was buying some 'dinner' from the local somali 'hot spots' and near it is a halal meat store.

I'm in my car and talking to the 'xalimo' parked next to me when she pops the question

'HOW old are'.....so I tell her my age.....

and she tells me she's almost 30, so I'm like ok, we talk .....

Now the whole time I'm talking to her I'm remembering this SOL post and u know I said, let me give her a minute of my time....

When she was leaving she calls me ''WIILYAXOO' :mad: Oh u calling a boyyyy :mad:

So I wanted to yell at her 'Islaanyaxoo... (the rest is pure curses and I won't say it on SOL :eek: )

Anyways, the point is ......

Qaaqaac is one geniousss icon_razz.gif

OG Moti   

The French say " Women is like Wine, the older they get the better they get"

The british say " Women are like rose, the older they get the (you know what happens to rose after few days)

The Somalis Say " Women has qualities, never dies till she sees non somali women and change to what they are"

But OG_moti says; Women are what their men makes them to be...

Age makes a difference, I am so against big gap in age between the partners, th gap should not exceed 5 years ... ;) and the man should be older 5 years... that way you will have a wife and a friend, not a wife and daughter...

Allah kariim

Peace

Qac Qaac   

Are you sure? I rather think 22-year-olds might prove far too mature for your taste. 12-13 might be a better age group for you.

Bee very funny.. I think u wanted an aplause when u said this, and i gave u one...

don't worry there some guys who like older girls, like nuune he is looking 25-29. I think 22 is the meximum...

i thought men marry young girls, coz they could grow old together, since we all take biology, we know women biology clock ticks...

Baashi   

Cilmi badanaa smile.gif

Kheyr bro,

Age matters somewhat. It is not just a number...it is the real thing. Immature, active, productive, vigorous, strong, optimist, inexperience, etc are all associated with the young doe like you. That’s not always true but in general, these descriptions apply. Notice I didn’t use intelligence, piety, etc. in that list. The oldies are just that - old. Senility and what not is in order when you hit the ceiling.

Age in the context of marriage is what you make of. Preferences yes! - we do have plenty of it but our preferences are not always the same. Often times our preferences correlate to the social norms and what not but that doesn’t make it right just because majority do things certain ways.

Now, old man with young women as couples is the norm but the opposite is rare. Why? dunno blame it whoever you please but that seems pretty much as the norm.

Ahem, for men go for young fawns and be prepared to put up with all that comes with being young and inexperienced. For the ladies, qalanjooyin go for whatever that works for you and once in try to make it work. There is too much mystery in relationships. Once in, age matters less, bigger issues come to play.

That 30 yr old that you run into the other night, she might be the one for you :D

Rokko   

OG-Moti afkaaga Caano iyo cambuulo lagu qabay sxb.

Although age does matter, we all need to keep in mind something call "CALAF"..The biggest disparity between couples with a significant age difference, however, tends to come during the senior years, when, as an 80-year-old, your husband might be frail or incapacitated, while you would be vital and active at 60 na'mean..lol tell da truth ya all aight..

On the other hand, age does make a difference cuz some of us fellow Nomads like to mentor younger women and like being "elder statesman"..u know just like OG-Moti and Co...lol

On the other side some of our young women enjoy having someone taking care or perhaps attracted to some older guy's accomplishment and ignore the age thin na'mean. As you some of you indicated, just cuz someone is older doesn't mean he/she's smarter and this could be a dissadvantage for both parties.

What matters the most should be if you two share such things as goals,views...etc..na'mean.

tha's my kumi iyo taano.

Xoogsade   

Qac Qaac:

Xoogsade, no one is saying something is wrong with them, but i doubt if a man would go for them, pass that age, it might be immature but that's how men are..

I don't mind a woman who is Older than me if the age gap is not extreme. If I am attracted to her and she is pretty, wise, nice, down-to-earth, and very much fulfills my ever so humble list of qualifications, I wouldn't make her age an issue. There is some work waiting for her though, routine exercise and that she keeps up with me. We will have to slow the process of aging for her down a bit somewhat :D

I think age matters lately. And in fairness, it is better for Men to keep within reasonable age gap. As for the women, like Bashi said, it is up to them to choose whomever they want agewise. One thing for sure, women are more mature always than men of the same age-group, so a little Older man won't hurt LOL.

Originally posted by JamaaL-11:

Originally by Sheherazade:

quote:

It sounds like a lot of you just can't handle a woman who has it together. It's pathetic. But oh so funny...

Of course we can. It is just that life is too short for it.
:DSo that's your excuse! smile.gif

Charisma   

Except for few mature men at ayoung age, i would say all the ladies should go for maturer guys above 30's ,somali says "niin kudhali karo ayaa ku dhaqikaru".

Besides he will age faster n by the time he is getting into his "mid life crisis" u r still a new pride :D .

well i still say older guys r sexier n u will feel like u r next to a MAN

NO OFFENSE FOR THE YOUNGER ONES, BUT DONT WORRY U WILL GET THERE ;)