Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Does Age Really make a Difference in a Partner

Bess.   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

what!!!,

i think, a girl who passed 22, who still not married, damn... that's all i have to say.. don't get me wrong..

:rolleyes: not up to the challenge of someone ur own age?..... icon_razz.gif ... although it might be difficult finding a person in ur age group.... ;)

Caveman   

Our best example of marriage in terms of age, our Prophet(cw)’s first marriage was to Khadija he was 25 and she was 40, who you marry and their age is all predetermined by the almighty Allah(sw), its just shows us its all about “Calaf†and nothing to do with plans.

max 22 for the ladies?…

No! its to the contrary I believe, older, wiser and the more she is prepared for her motherhood.

Salam!

Later

Tuujiye   

LoooooooooooooooooooL@ qaac'qaac nin yahoo xigma ayaa xaar camal kaaga buuxdo...hahaahahaha...Rageedi ayaa tahay..U sheeg yaaqee gabdhahaan kalooraatiga iskala daalay see isaga dhigaayeen 16 jir...lol..

waraada i'm just playing..

I believe age aint nothing but number. Our prophet proved that to us and is actualy a suna to do what he did. for him to satisfy a woman that much older than him for simply being a very loving and honest husband, it shows us how much resposiblity it takes and how great person he was.

I respect men who have married women older than them. WHY. simple, because they got game...lol..

And if the women was despert and just wanted a husband is a different story..lol..

The best age for a man is 24...he could go fo a younger woman..22,21,20,19..18maybe 17 if he is a saqiir suujiye..lol..

Or go up..25,26,27,28,29if he is rich,30if he wants money...lol...

ps. FF..lol..xasad sanidaa abaayo..oday aa nefta ku dhajisid ilaah hakuu sahlo..lol

wareer badanaa!!

Qac Qaac   

If khadija rc was here even at 50 i would marry her.. but we are talking about normal life now guys...

Xoogsade, no one is saying something is wrong with them, but i doubt if a man would go for them, pass that age, it might be immature but that's how men are..

as for tuujiye, he would never marry a girl above 25, so age does matter to him

Khayr thanks bro, these ppl nama yaqaanaan meesha aan ka fikarayno, they all so short viewed haye..loool.

the girl with the mic, i bet, i am not older than u, why do u assume, i am so old, is it because i could read and write somali...

posted by tuujiye

qaac'qaac nin yahoo xigma ayaa xaar camal kaaga buuxdo.

LooooooooooL ..allaaah walaahi qosol daraadiis oohin aa iga imaatay....tuujis wax waalan

back to the topic...

Yes age does make a difference, there has to be a gap or 5 to 7 year difference between the hasband and the wife, qofka dumarka ah waxaa ku haboon nin waayo arag ah, xilqaan ah, dhaqan karana in ay guursato.

asxantu

LOOL. I have been told by Somali men that many of you guys seek a young one while under the illusion that you can control her and that she doesn't have any ideas of her own; that she is this clean slate that you can scratch with your own ideas and ways.

It sounds like a lot of you just can't handle a woman who has it together. It's pathetic. But oh so funny... :D

Khayr   

Originally posted by Gediid:

^^^^^^^^^
:D:D

A true oxymoron, women and independence

^^^^

Gedid, you are a sexiessssst, male Pigggg!! icon_razz.gif

^ He's not the only one. :rolleyes:

QQ,

Are you sure? I rather think 22-year-olds might prove far too mature for your taste. 12-13 might be a better age group for you. :D

Faheema.   

^^^ lol love the sarcasm... lakiin waxaan odhan lahaa even 12-13 are too mature these days, wax ka afmiisharsan my little niece waad yaabi :D

Paragon   

Originally by Sheherazade:

It sounds like a lot of you just can't handle a woman who has it together. It's pathetic. But oh so funny...

Of course we can. It is just that life is too short for it. :D