Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

PRESIDENT YUSUF ARRIVES MOGADISHU

Taleexi   

The ICU tenure is over, the time of their enterprise elapsed it was indeed a catastrophic regarding somali political discourse. I was supporter of the ICU untill they antoganized other somali regions and started conquering cities which they were not their right owners even though I still believe that Islam is the solution and the way forward but the way that they handled this golden opportunity was three sigma away from the reality and the way the world is run today.

No question about it that we under occupation by ethiopians but I say once we put aside the rhetorics the ways in which Castro purposes to topple the TFG is niether feasable nor best alternative.

Somalis or muslims, need this time to think long enough and hard for setting up strategies that will enable them to act their portion of the show well

Castro   

The mandate of this puppet regime has ended the day Muqdisho was aerially bombed. Going forward, the only way it can keep power is through foreign military protection. The toppling of this regime is not a matter of if but of when.

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

I was supporter of the ICU untill they antoganized other somali regions and
started conquering cities which they were not their right owners even though I still believe that Islam is the solution and the way forward

Don't worry, you're not the only one who's torn between Islam and clan worship. Maybe you can create a support group with the others on this site. Start with Fiqikhayre and he'll tell you about the rest of them.

^^CC, calmd down, the people who have been liberated in the fertile south are not complaining. As for the courts theirs was not a religious enterprise but a clan project, much like your recent hard work.. Though I want more oposition, since the TFG thrives on it, warlords tamed, courts chased out.

Cabdullahi_Geedi_Jeele.jpg Yusuf in Villa Somalia this should make CC work even harder. ;)

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Castro:

The mandate of this puppet regime has ended the day Muqdisho was aerially bombed. Going forward, the only way it can keep power is through foreign military protection. The toppling of this regime is not a matter of if but of when.

quote:

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

I was supporter of the ICU untill they antoganized other somali regions and
started conquering cities which they were not their right owners even though I still believe that Islam is the solution and the way forward

Don't worry, you're not the only one who's torn between Islam and clan worship. Maybe you can create a support group with the others on this site. Start with Fiqikhayre and he'll tell you about the rest of them.
Castro, I am after genuine Islam not contaminated one, name calling will not alter an inch in my position, I fought for the cause of Islam and imprisoned, lost some of my siblings, best and brightest friends yet the model of Islam that I am calling for is not one based on emotions that does swift and abrupt decisions as evident in the case of ICU actions. We, us muslims, long way off to compat our enemies in this contemporary world thus we need a revolution, as late primier of Malaysia put "Muslims are mad and not happy the status qou, however, a mad man can't think properly therefore we should rethink and next quarter century develop ways in which we will be able to safe guide our dignity.

As far as the clan worshipping is concerned, all I can say is that this self-inflicted epidemic is not only my problem rather is our problem, and I am assuming you are also suffering from it.

Even though ICU facilitated the Ethiopian troops, With that said Ina Yey and Gedi should not have any justification whatsoever to let ethiopians to perpetuate our borders.

RedSea   

Mansa Munsa,

You were ICU supporter right?

can you tell us why you were an ICU supporter?

Since you seem to be off the band wagon NOW,which you justify by saying the ICU conquered other Somali cities(ICU were Somalis as well),then how do you see the naked occupation of Ethiopia in your homeland?eh,come on sing it to me yarow.

C'mon,there is no scaping of the truth,you are simply a qabalist,let us just admit that.

I await your response.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

Mansa Munsa,

You were ICU supporter right?

can you tell us why you were an ICU supporter?

Since you seem to be off the band wagon NOW,which you justify by saying the ICU conquered other Somali cities(ICU were Somalis as well),then how do you see the naked occupation of Ethiopia in your homeland?eh,come on sing it to me yarow.

C'mon,there is no scaping of the truth,you are simply a qabalist,let us just admit that.

I await your response.

Red Sea, you don't need to be a brain surgeon to figure out why I supported the ICU, they did turn around one of the most chaotic cities in the world, they cleaned the city and removed the blockades, they made the life of ordinary people more promising.

In the case of ICU, I don't know how much you know about their governing structure, they consisted of three segments, executive branch (almost exclusively one tribe), Shura(predominantly one tribe -acceptable) and the Shabab (the military wing) to your surprise the majority of the shabab were from tribes other than those who reside in Mogadishu. This info was passed by a prof. Ali Abdirahman of Mogadishu University who was attending in a conference in Washington DC about two months ago.

With that kind of structure, one should not portray himself to represent all somalis without their consent and shouldn't speak on their behalf,what ICU leaders did is quite contrary, that can be forgiven but ICU leaders didn't stop there, they threatened PL and SL which was indeed strategically suicidal because they antagonized their brethren. Moreover, they bited more than they could swallow and intimidated the whole east Africa. This kind of abrupt decision-making is a common thing in all islamic movements in the world and I am hoping that they learn from their mistakes.

In the case of calling me Qabiilist is neither beneficial nor ethically correct, assume I am tribalist, but remember we share land, people, and religion therefore we've to get some sort of common ground for our own survival IF we want to coexist and co-habit.

Finally, the Ethiopian occupation is unacceptable and should be dealt with.

NASSIR   

Mansa, brother name calling has been an art of war for the advocators of the ousted Islamists. I won't be surprised if they call you tribalists or other bad names. Baashi and many other good contributors have resolved to staying out of this forum because of these emotive charges.

Castro   

^ I guess you didn't make it into OAC Physics. 1000's kulaha. LOL.

Libaax, are you suggesting the puppet president be assassinated?

Khalaf   

That is a projectile problem.....n the key word is identified location all that matters is how strong the outside force is and u hit.....but who knows there could be friendly fire coming from the air also....odayga is smart miltary tho and he dont fear death.

NASSIR   

Castro, I don't think he is insinuating or wishing harm to the president, for that will render all the works and future plans of the TFG futile and our country more choas and ungovernable.

Yes Libax, I feared this ominous bank of assasination before, God forbid.

Castro   

Originally posted by Caamir:

I don't think he is insinuating or wishing harm to the president, for that will render all the works and future plans of the TFG futile

Aamiin.

Taleexi   

Libaax, even though there are several variables that can be considered in this projectile problem, i am wondering on what instance is Pr. Yusuf on this path, introduction, increase, summit/peak or decline stage from there, a mixture of calculus and propability techniques could be determined the president's period of staying in Villa Somalia