Sign in to follow this  
lol

Singles SOL users Register Here

Very Hot Sheikh, previously from the Old school who also repairs broken hearts...

Rend... Wonders and wishes the trade mark stays least for some few days..and u see where the label 'HOT SHEIKH' comes from.

...the Mouse that ate the grain... ;););)

'Ogopa Team'

Pucca   

*shakes head* off the high horse "sheikh" rend

"HOT" sheikh: title given to a sheikh who is religious as a saint, this sheikh is different because unlike other sheikhs he takes care of how he looks...meaning he's not all bones and a beard. ;)

:rolleyes: mrflipside step aside will you...

looooooooooooooooooooooooool :D:D:D

alla maxaa topics la soo aakhiro toosinayaa

I think most of those contributors to the topic are not available anymore ,,,,,,,

Let's start with the fresh members now :D

Jamster   

Buuxo: You are very modern lady huh. The basic assumption one must make if one is given the info above is the person is married. Then again, you might not be wrong considering the growing rate of single fathers in our community.

Buuxo   

lool sophi.

Abu-sarman, i dont know about being modern , but i was told not to assume anything.growing rate of single fathers huh?? somali ones?? i haven't seen or heard of one.Usually they get married or give the kids to their grandmother, assuming the kid's mother died,left or was forced to give up her kids.

Hunguri   

I think, MC_Xamar has just met the point of single father :D . MC_Xamar, never give up, you may find a single mother at your point since the thread is back 2005 :D . Somalidu 24/7 dagaal ayay ku jirtaa ( Colna maaha nabadna maaha).

I am not Aveilable, but Im interested to read ;)