Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Mr UGLY

I love this guy, but he is the most ugly person I have ever met, he is so ugly, in fact, that when people look at him they spaz out totally, so what should I do, I can't stand to look at him, but.... I still love him.

.....(that's not me)

This is me

I met mr ugly! i met him in a bistro near my work, i know i sound harsh, but plz here me out. Mr U>G>L>Y,came up to me and believe it or not he made me laugh,here i was laughing with a stranger, he sat infront of me,here i was chewing my food like a cow in front of him. I was so comfortable with him, he was awesome, funny and charming and he looked sucessful. my mind was going..mmm well am getting kinda older ..ow! what hell i gave him my number.( hope no one was looking)

The sad thing is, my girls are dying to met him, but i cant bring him out to the "world" yet....am so sad,,,i sound so sad,,and dumb,,help. could i really be this cruel,and heartless,,and...

....please no judging,,just advice,,

Curly   

^^^ Good one sheherazade

Honestly ask yourself this, "would I feel comfortable with introducing him to any of my friends and family?"

If the answer is no, it's time to say goodbye to him...This is obviously an issue you have, You can't get past his appearance and it's not your friends or family you're worrying about.

A woman was asked why this VERY UGLY man is her husband ,,,,,,,,, she simply smiled and said:

ISKA DAAYA HABEENKII BUU QURUX BADAN YAHAYE :D

Now, tell that lady she either take this man she is in love with ,,, i mean with his uglyness ,,,, or take a pretty one shining like a woman but St&up!d, loser and fooling around.

Ibtisam   

I think he deserves so much more then someone who calls him Mr. UGLY. I second sheherazade then I'm sure he will happily leave and your problem will be sloved.

Iyadaa jecel ,, yaa ka reebaya ,, i think it is easy for him to leave but it is her ,,, in a deep love (secretly) ,,, and there is walaac too

Ibtisam   
walaac?? Is that not somali form of morning sickness/ craving etc, are you implying she is pregnant? You should be careful with making accusations such as this Jacaylbaro...Unless you are Mr..... ;)

Walaac is different from Wallac ,,, come on

WALAAC: Shaki, not sure, hesitation

Wallac: is what you described above

ma fahamtay imika ??

-Lily-   

I can't believe I am responding to this but it's humerous. You see CC, if you are at all serious, not many people have the skill to actually see a person for who they are not what kind of body they inhabit. So this is a positive thing on your part.

I'm confused though, if you like the guy you must be attracted to him? Otherwise he would be a friend and there would be no issue?

Malika   

Let me ask this,are you and your friend have the tendancy to share men?

Why I am asking you would wonder, because its none of their business who your dating or marrying.At the end of the day,its all up to you,if you can stomach kissing MR UGLY,then you dont really have to care about what other Xalimoos think.

Tell you what,if this guy is that great and sucessful as you mentioned,then be wary your so called friends will be after him even though he is MR UGLY!

I would suggest some confidence building exercise,definetly this is due to lacking self esteem. smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

The hell with what your friends an family thinks. if u think u can love him go for him.

but honestly I agree with Xanthus he deserves some one who doesn't talk shit behind his back. Life is not about looks. You said it yourself he is charming, he makes you laugh, and that fact that he looks successful. What more can a sister ask for ??

lemme ask you this, why are u hesitating to show him to yr friends is it because he is ugly? is that the only trait that your friends look in a man? appearance? are your friends that shallow? I mean hey it is good to find a good looking brother, bt I am sure if I bring a brother who isn't that handsome still my friends would respect him. That is the kinda friends u need to find ;)

The only person you have to please at the end of the day is yourself. Make sure he is what you are looking for. At the end u are the one who is going out with him, or gonna marry him for that matter. Ask yourself CC is this what I want.??? it is all about you, forget yr friends or family, it is your life hun.

So good luck with whatever you decide.

wa salaamu alaikum

Knowing Ms. CC's style, this is probably a joke...but since we're all destined to become fat, ugly and crazy as we get older...make the journey interesting & marry someone you want/respect/care about & screw what other's think. I mean, you're going to be living with him & (hopefully) spending the rest of your life with him not them.