Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Mr UGLY

Abdinuur   

CC,

Just give the guy a chance...he can be a huge difference in your life if you can be a little open-minded.

Besides, we're all humans and we should give one another a second look...so if you're comfortable around him, then I am sure your "three muskateers" would just fine...after all, they're somewhat like you, right? So I would even watch their back so they wont steal Mr. Ugly from ya!...Cheers

Zafir   

Oh, Tina’s losing faith in what she knows

Hates her music

Hates all of her clothes

Thinks of surgery

And a new nose

Every calorie is a war

While she wishes she

Was a dancer

And that she'd never

Heard of cancer

She wishes God would give her

Some answers

And make her feel beautiful

[Chorus]

I remember feeling low

I remember losing hope

I remember all the feelings

And the day they stopped

We are,

We are all beautiful, we are all beautiful

We are, we are, we are

We are all beautiful, we are all beautiful

We are, we are

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

It matters yo! my friends are so fun! and bubbly and they make me happy,and we party toghter and i got there back,they got my "bags",and we are so close,we even borrow money from each other, i dont even have to give it back, i love my friend because we are like the 3 muskateers,my five bestfriends are the bomb! so it really matter what they think.

R U serious? Puhlease, tell me you're kidding...Party and borrowing money doesn't make someone your best friend...U say they got your "BAG", how - if you can't even tell them who u like...

A best friend is someone who understands u, listens to u, care about ur feelings and happiness, there for u through good and bad times, cries with u, laughs with u, and willing to do anything to see u happy...

Those are the qualities of a "best" friend...Wax alla waxaad u keento, they should accept it, no but or if... ;)

As for Mr. UGLY...As long as uu lixdiisa lixaad qabo, alhamdulilah...Besides, doesn't the qualities you said he has, make him a beautiful person... ;)

Faith25   

Ward of advice sista, listen to ur heart!!! don't focus on his looks, focus on how happy he makes u and the other qualities that he possesses ;) ... remember love is blind.

^Why Close it....a change of heart?

Did you know that few faaraxs ran to canada right after the bridge fell? They (faaraxs) instructed their families to throw their cars into the Mssissippi river and morn them claiming their beloved farax has falling and was one of the deceased and give him the 4-1-1 after they collect the gov. compensation.

Mr. Ugly could've been one of these corrupt faarax thus, you have a good shot at a $$million

Aaliyyah   

Did you know that few faaraxs ran to canada right after the bridge fell? They (faaraxs) instructed their families to throw their cars into the Mssissippi river and morn them claiming their beloved farax has falling and was one of the deceased and give him the 4-1-1 after they collect the gov. compensation.

Abdinadif ya waxa kugu shekeeyey, mise adiga iska hadlaya. :rolleyes:

Crystal Clear lol sis qofkii serious ku qaata ka daran.Dadkii xiijisay hadana waxa keetay wa dhintey ninki sheeko icon_razz.gif