Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Faarax

Man Marries 58 Times in 50 Years.....

Naden   

Katrina, couldn't agree more! Where in the hell does it say in the sharia/quran that you marry a woman and then throw her to the curb to marry another? This is called a zawag-muta'a (pleasure matrimony) and is intensely forbidden. How in the world do you build a family (the supposed template for the ummah) when the man doesn't hold still?

Why is it allowed here? Because he's Saudi? Because he's rich? What the hell! :mad:

Originally posted by Katrina:

[bPlease do tell us. His goal is to marry 60 wives. He's intentionally manipulated a sharia law to justify his personal pleasures, ego and fetish. Is it legal? yes. Is it right? No. It's a game to this old man per his words. Everyone sure as hell knew what CG meant but yet you both decide to take it out of content and nit pick.

UOTE]54 women are divorced for no reason other than to make room for one more new p!ssy, disgusting abuse of sharia law. Does this behavior emulate our prophet's (PBUH) intentions?

It´s such a triviality to possitively comment on,hold on to and know the bases of the wickedness of the religion as long as it is about other 13 years old girls, but if you were thirteen and married to a smelly , fat old arab sheik...

Do not call our Faith "wicked," baliis. And do not insult a whole race, Carab. I hope you haven't smelled every "smelly, fat, old Carab sheekh" to come such a conclusion.

Johnny B   

^Both you and i know that a 13 years old girl´s life is thrown to this old Hayena becouse of the wickedness in the Arab culture, and if his religion (your faith) authorizes and cherishes his wicked action , and acoording to Alexy whom my comment was directed at, he is using the marriage rules in which Allah the almighty has allowed him, making it halal.

then you do agree with me something is wicked about the rules of the marriages in the religion of your faith no?.

And common sense my freind, when i say smelly Arabs i know what i´m reffering to, cause in the desert water is not abundant, so they go weeks without shower, and naturally older people smell, i.e an old smelly Arab .

Janna   

This man might be abusing his marital powers.

Why is everyone kicking a big fuss when those women are obviously not. Are you those women? No. Why saw concern?

Some 13 year olds are very mature. Despite the age differences between the pair.

I'm beginning to think certain members from this site are leaning towards the non-believing causing them to make unislamic comments or side against Islam. Some are already showing the characteristics. Indirect comments slaming the religion have already been made. What's the next path for those people? Slowly they soon will find themselves living the lives of a non-believer. The ideas some individuals hold are sickening and disturbing.

Johnny

Do you personally know of the man? Let's not discuss his hygiene. Why am I wasting my words on you when you oppose Islam?

Katrina

This man hasn't committed adultery or doesn't want to committ such a act. This man isn't spreading diseases. This man is certainly abusing the rights of Islam, in regards to marriage.

Janna   

Originally posted by Katrina:

Every time the wives hear 54 women are divorced for no reason other than to make room for one more new p!ssy,

:( Disgusting how some girls are talking nowadays. Where is the shame? May Allah help all of us and hide our shame and give us the strength to hold our tongues.

Baluug   

Originally posted by ALexus.:

Why is everyone kicking a big fuss when those women are obviously not. Are you those women? No. Why saw concern?

You got a point, there.......

just a couple of observations

mr jibis if could you lend me those reading glasses when your done, it would be much appreciated. also please let me know which parrallel world meaning you took from the phrase:

Every time the wives hear that Al-Saieri has found a new prospect, they begin wondering who is next to go.

v1. Every time the wives hear that Al-Saieri has found a new prospect, they throw a party and draw staws for the lucky hussy that gets out.

v2. Every time the wives hear that Al-Saieri has found a new prospect, they lay a bed of roses for the new lucky so and so

v3. Every time the wives hear that Al-Saieri has found a new prospect, ohh look, aint that a pretty picture

v4. Every time the wives hear that Al-Saieri has found a new prospect, they ----bebbebb beeebb ebbe [i'm afraid that some inter-stelar static has clouded the rest of this paragraph ].

that aside since there is no interview with the lucky / unlucky ladiez, i guess we lack sufficient evidence to judge the reactions of these women!

Now his breeding methods aside, what actually gets me is the issue with 13yr old, this is entirely different. To be honest with you a woman saying some 13 yr olds are mature is shocking for me. For as long as i've known throwing the phrase 'some x yr olds are mature for ..' [replacing x with pretty much any age under 19] at a woman had been cruising for a beating. but clearly i've been misguided.

but really instead of praying for katrina tongue to be held, u should really be asking for impotence to keep that mans member in his pants when it comes 13yr olds

Baluug   

We don't need an interview with his wives to know they obviously approve of his ways, or else they wouldn't have married him in the first place. Obviously, the first or 2nd wife didn't know about this, but by the time he got to his 10th wife, I'm sure these women knew what the deal was, and the next 48 women didn't care, we can tell, because they agreed to marry him! Whether for money(probably) or whatever reason, they didn't object to his track record.

I'm not condoning what he's doing because I disagree with this, as temporary marriages are not halal, but i'm just agreeing with lexus that the wives don't mind, so why are we making a big deal out of it? And yes, 13 years old is mature enough in most cases. We don't need to start acting like kafirs with their thoughts that women shouldn't get married until they're 30.

^ LoL @ 'acting like kafirs'. Erm..yeah. They should be Islamic and marry their girls off as soon as they get their menses. God forbid if they get passed 15 while still children.

Urban   

Al-Saieri has forked out SR6 million in payments and wedding expenses.

thats about £900,000 or $1,600,000. surely he coulda thought of a better way to spend that money. :D

Some of my sons only found out that they were brothers through similarity of names at school.

lol thats funny^

Mum: (after son's 1st day of school) did u make lots of friends?

Boy: yea mum, and two brothers.

:rolleyes:

Castro   

^ :D

What a fraudulently pathetic way to go through life. And fully sanctioned by culture to boot. Anyone that says Islam approves of this is an imposture.

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

u should really be asking for impotence to keep that mans member in his pants when it comes 13yr olds

Impotence to add to his already low sperm count!

Mon Dieu, quelle horrible.

I love it.

N.O.R.F   

JB, please read below

Al-Saieri said, “I first got married to my cousin when I was 14 years old because of my father

He was 14 and she 13, your argument of old fat arab taking advantage of young girl is flawed. This is common to this day in Arabia (youngsters marrying) and there is nothing wrong with that as our deen does not forbid it.

Also please re-read,,,

Alexus & Ubahaan shame on you!!! You accuse CG of denying the islamic ways. What about you two? Is what this man is doing islamic?? Please do tell us. His goal is to marry 60 wives. He's intentionally manipulated a sharia law to justify his personal pleasures, ego and fetish. Is it legal? yes. Is it right? No. It's a game to this old man per his words. Everyone sure as hell knew what CG meant but yet you both decide to take it out of content and nit pick.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every time the wives hear that Al-Saieri has found a new prospect, they begin wondering who is next to go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

54 women are divorced for no reason other than to make room for one more new p!ssy, disgusting abuse of sharia law. Does this behavior emulate our prophet's (PBUH) intentions?

Ubahaan, the prophet (PBUH) didn't have sex with Aisha (RA) at 9 yrs old...so stop twisting around facts to justify your point!!!!!

PS. Wasn't going to post about a such a sick man but your attack on CG was hypocritical!!

Now, what your suggesting, ie Islam condones/allows what this man is doing is simply WRONG. Please know what you are talking about before commenting on these issues (anything relating to Islam). Western media not is the most reliable source ;) A little 'comprehension' would'nt hurt aswell.

Castro   

^ May be JB was referring to the muted calls of the Khayrs and Alle-ubaahnes of this site who didn't condemn this as unIslamic. I'm sure they've been vocal in other, similar, places.