Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Faarax

Man Marries 58 Times in 50 Years.....

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Someone told me today that u're young and as such I should give you a break.

Lying again? Remember, once a liar an always possible liar. And when you promise recesses from imagined bouts, I have all I need to know about your current mental status. Delusional!

Walaahi, I can break it down for and your forefathers if you like and show you up.

See! What in friggin' hell is that suppose to mean. Not only is it unintelligible but the link between ME and my forefathers is mystifying. What do my forefathers have to do with any of this?

I suggest you go to Admin if you have a grievance.

I told you already I have no intention of going to the Admin, I have no reason to. Or is this your signal you're backing out? Be magnanimous and do it in honourable fashion.

I will not drag this to further your tantrum in the limelight.

Ok, I get the signals loud and clear. I'll let you off the hook. Remember not to start shid you can't finish. And if wanna besmirch someone, don't leave dinosaur sized footprints that come back to bite you on your behind.

You like the sound of your own voice, wala. I'm locking this thing up- yes, it does mean you won't have the last word- try and sleep tonight. Hug that bear tight. Talk to Admin, yakhii, kalaamak beyond faariqh.