Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Faarax

Man Marries 58 Times in 50 Years.....

Man Marries 58 Times in 50 Years

Majed Al-Kanani, Arab News/Asharq Al-Awsat

Saleh Al-Saieri

saleh19_.jpg

JEDDAH, 19 March 2004 — In 50 years, Saleh Al-Saieri, a Saudi businessman has married 58 women, including eight Yemenis, and then divorced 54 of them. Every time the wives hear that Al-Saieri has found a new prospect, they begin wondering who is next to go.

Al-Saieri’s extended family includes 36 children from 15 wives and he has married into 30 tribes across Saudi Arabia.

As soon as Al-Saieri gets the itch to marry again, he draws lots between the current four wives to choose which one will be divorced. Under Islamic Shariah, he is not allowed to marry more than four wives at a time. Al-Saieri said, “I first got married to my cousin when I was 14 years old because of my father. The ceremony took place in Sharura, southern Saudi Arabia. A few months later, I divorced her even though she gave birth to my first son, Omar. He is now 50 years old and works as an engineer and a businessman.â€

“Six months later, I married my second wife. I loved her because I had known her when we were young. I started my marriage campaign immediately after the second marriage,†he added.

He said, “My wives only meet each other occasionally. Each lives far away from the other. Some of my sons only found out that they were brothers through similarity of names at school.â€

“I married university graduates and illiterate women. The oldest wife I am married to is 40 and the youngest is 13, who I married just one month ago. She lives in southern Saudi Arabia,†he boasted.

“I will stop when I reach wife number 60,†he concluded.

An office manager handles all the requirements of the ex-wives and children. Until now, Al-Saieri has forked out SR6 million in payments and wedding expenses.

Source

Khayr   

Originally posted by Digaale:

Man Marries 58 Times in 50 Years

Majed Al-Kanani, Arab News/Asharq Al-Awsat

Saleh Al-Saieri

saleh19_.jpg

JEDDAH, 19 March 2004 — In 50 years, Saleh Al-Saieri, a Saudi businessman has married 58 women, including eight Yemenis, and then divorced 54 of them. Every time the wives hear that Al-Saieri has found a new prospect, they begin wondering who is next to go.

Al-Saieri’s extended family includes 36 children from 15 wives and he has married into 30 tribes across Saudi Arabia.

As soon as Al-Saieri gets the itch to marry again, he draws lots between the current four wives to choose which one will be divorced. Under Islamic Shariah, he is not allowed to marry more than four wives at a time. Al-Saieri said, “I first got married to my cousin when I was 14 years old because of my father. The ceremony took place in Sharura, southern Saudi Arabia. A few months later, I divorced her even though she gave birth to my first son, Omar. He is now 50 years old and works as an engineer and a businessman.â€

“Six months later, I married my second wife. I loved her because I had known her when we were young. I started my marriage campaign immediately after the second marriage,†he added.

He said, “My wives only meet each other occasionally. Each lives far away from the other. Some of my sons only found out that they were brothers through similarity of names at school.â€

“I married university graduates and illiterate women. The oldest wife I am married to is 40 and the youngest is 13, who I married just one month ago. She lives in southern Saudi Arabia,†he boasted.

“I will stop when I reach wife number 60,†he concluded.

An office manager handles all the requirements of the ex-wives and children. Until now, Al-Saieri has forked out SR6 million in payments and wedding expenses.

Waryaadha,

Leave my Awoow Jamaa alone! :mad:

Gaabdhaa know this one- as long as the man got the loot, the list of brides never ends... :D

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

the man is a pedophile, its sick

You call him pedohile only because he married a thirteen years old girl? Now, what is your take on our prophet's (scw) marriage on Aisha (ra)when she was nine years of age?

Mr. Caano Geel , I think you were Westernized long time ago. And that is, indeed, where your temporal sickness derives from. I suggest you return back home, and resomalicize yourself to adjust your reasoning calculus in our way. ;)

Janna   

The man shouldn't be proud of his many divorces however no one should call him a pedophile for using the marriage rules in which Allah the almighty has allowed him, making it halal.

Some people in this forum need to learn the bases of the religion before deciding to comment.

Johnny B   

^yeah, right, It´s such a triviality to possitively comment on,hold on to and know the bases of the wickedness of the religion as long as it is about other 13 years old girls, but if you were thirteen and married to a smelly , fat old arab sheik , if you´ve been used and abused emotionally,psycologically and forced into adulthood and all the discomforts that comes with the old man, you sure would have had a diffrent story to tell.

Wonder how you could overpower men while you serve old men with the fresh flesh of 13 years old girls? ;)

I don´t know if you realize it , but to begin with ,you´re depriving those children the right to be child. icon_razz.gif

lexy, u and u-baahne are right that my sensabilities have been corrupted and calling him a nonce did not take into account any of the values or norms that influence this mans life.

I dont think he's doing anything unsual. Many men and women have had +50 girl/boy friends, sexual partners and blah. He's just legitimising getting laid by getting hitched to them first.

But my corrupted sense of morality asks, would you be happy with your 13 yrd old daughter/sister or any girl for that matter getting shackled to this guy to rejuvenate himself with? And if not why not condem it?

Pucca   

he's sick! the religion may allow him to marry only four at a time BUT he cant just twist the rules around and divorce some inorder to marry another...

freakin s3x maniac iga dheh...akhas!

Katrina   

Alexus & Ubahaan shame on you!!! You accuse CG of denying the islamic ways. What about you two? Is what this man is doing islamic?? Please do tell us. His goal is to marry 60 wives. He's intentionally manipulated a sharia law to justify his personal pleasures, ego and fetish. Is it legal? yes. Is it right? No. It's a game to this old man per his words. Everyone sure as hell knew what CG meant but yet you both decide to take it out of content and nit pick.

Every time the wives hear that Al-Saieri has found a new prospect, they begin wondering who is next to go.

54 women are divorced for no reason other than to make room for one more new p!ssy, disgusting abuse of sharia law. Does this behavior emulate our prophet's (PBUH) intentions?

Ubahaan, the prophet (PBUH) didn't have sex with Aisha (RA) at 9 yrs old...so stop twisting around facts to justify your point!!!!!

PS. Wasn't going to post about a such a sick man but your attack on CG was hypocritical!!