Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

P@NIS HACKING ALL THE RAGE.

Gediid   

Ameenah

Oh you haven't heard Aunt Cibaado has a serious case of amnesia from the bakoorad that Amina our crazy neighbour hit her with on her madax(very nasty fight they had a few weeks ago).She just cant remember the little English she picked up .. :)Sad so maaha :(:(

Haneefah   

^^^^lol

Originally posted by Amaanimeenah:

Ladies, brace yourselves, it seems like Araweelosim is back on the agenda. So get your dirac's on ladies. Tis calls for celebration.
Men
, tis time for reform
icon_razz.gif

This Indeed calls for big celebration :cool: Just got the latest style dirac set from eedo cambaro....I need to grab some matching anklewrap stilettos from the mall later then I'm set to go...let's get the ball rollling hadaba...

where are all the caraweelos at?....oh and I have a special guest in mind for this party...she's top on the list...no reform of this sort can take place without her... :D

Gediid   

It doesn't add up!!!

Wait till you see the Porsche I plan on purchasing with the blood money Amina Waal's family are gonna cough up.

Araweeloism..........Aniga innocent to who/what/where that is?

raula   

looooooool..I say free atlast for women all around the world with Infidelity problems. Yes, MEENAH I hope you got plenty of EARL GREY and some macmacaan to top the occassion ;):D

So guyz if you know you are one of those, make sure you "always carry a thermos to put it in and keep the name of a good doctor close by" icon_razz.gif ..lool. I can just picture many Thai men carrying thermos.. :D

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Gediid:

Sujui with a settlement like that you could get a thousand operations just incase the first few do not work..........
icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Brother Man,

Don't worry i will add your name to my WILL so that you could be my beneficiary but only on one condition though.

you have to remarry my wife,yep the same one who Bruce Lee'd my little Johnny :D:D .

If the fear of allaah has gone from men's hearts then i guess the fear of bruce lee style,all ALI FANAXS/SAALAX BIDAAR should remain in their cages until the owner arrives or returns which ever case. the only way ALI FANAX/SAALAX BIDAAR should meet another KHADIJA FARAX is if the other party knows bout it (that's in the case of MIN YARI/SUGUNTO MAANO)other wise we is knows wat is comings bruce lees :D:D:D

asxantu

Originally posted by somalsijui:

Such was the length of her toe nails, she severed his penis.

Damn. Where does she get her pedicures? :confused:

The less embarrassing version of events me thinks. :eek:

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

Under the sharia a women that cheats gets stoned too. just to clarify things.

Under the Sharia, anyone who commits adultary gets stoned. just to clarify things.

Thai women must be doing something right!