Sign in to follow this  
Peaceful Mind

Why always in parties

Originally posted by Khalaf:

^^^but the group not seen in mix weddings are the wadaads aka ikwaan Cambaros type maybe.

quote:

Originally

^^^^your theories prove you don’t trust the brothers, your too suspicious, not every brother is player or has ulterior motives. Only a dummy gives a girl he doesn’t know a rose out of the blank n only special girl is wroth dat trouble.........nah the smart brother watched u studied u, and u see him around, maybe got a smile from u, he received a good vibe from u, then one day he comes up to u asks your name, talks to you, then gives u a flower before u leave and says your very beautiful can I get to know you more? whats wrong with dat IB. (is that against Islam?) I don’t think!
:D"smart brother watched u studied u"--Umm, so is this how hip-cool-modern-iikhwaan brothers operate these days? Sounds like stalking to me lol. Whatever happend to lowering your gaze? ;)

Ibtisam   

No khalaf, that is stalking and being annoying! call it romance or whatever else you want. :cool:

^^^^your theories prove you don’t trust the brothers, your too suspicious, not every brother is player or has ulterior motives

Of course they have ulterior motives, what the hell are they stalking you for, if not for their own gains, clearly it is not beacuse they are helping me out!!

Only a dummy gives a girl he doesn’t know a rose out of the blank n only special girl is wroth dat trouble.........nah the smart brother watched u studied u, and u see him around, maybe got a smile from u, he received a good vibe from u, then one day he comes up to u asks your name, talks to you,
then gives u a flower before u leave and says your very beautiful can I get to know you more?
whats wrong with dat IB. (is that against Islam?) I don’t think!

Yes it is against Islam, who gave him permission to follow me about and then come and talk to me, and give me a *S*T*U*P*I*D rose! what kind of Islam have they been teaching you dear? :D

The place is not that important as long as u happy with the person u met…, however it’s good to maintain good memory about the place smile.gif

ibtisam...i liked the way u met him .. so it was love from first sight

It beats meeting your significant other at blood banks which is how it's done in Japan. Evidently, in Japan singles search for partners based on blood types since they're nearly homogenous society.

^How do you find out about this stuff brotherman?!Yaab... icon_razz.gif

Anyways did someone say BADHI?Lol I love the way Somalis say Party....

Back to the topic.I havent heard of many Somalis that have met their other half at xaflads or the like.Usually a recommendation ect....

Aaliyyah   

weddings would be the last place i will look for a man. just let u know sisters those guy who attend weddings happenz to be distriputing their numbers that nigh to tons of other women, dey aint anything bt players. So just keep yr eyes open, dont go oh i have go a specific place to meet a good brother, if u c a good brother at work, university , there aint nothing wrong with it. and i think it would be a lota better getting to know some1 whom u share a lot in common that way.

wa salaam

^^What could she possibly impart to you that's from experience. She hasn't had her wings clipped yet.

Xaliimopatra,

I read that in Women's magazine.

Shakti   

^well sir/madam the possibilities are endless however there is one possibility i would like u 2 consider 4 ur own sake and I do not wanna insult ur self-projected intelligence by stating that possibility so im gone let u figure it out however im willing to give ya a hint (call it early x-mas cadeau) : MIND UR OWN BUSINESS

Shakti   

^ can someone delet this post, while u r at it... we wouldnt mind if u delet Socod_badne's id accidentally ....oyeeeeee

i find this really funny, i think somalies meet in party because thats what expected women dress themsleves up and make themselves beautiful and the guyss the same thing so it natural to look for a "future prospect" at weddings

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

men and women meet at the parties coz that is when everybody is properly dressed and ready for Shukaansi.

In the other places ,,, Ohhh Goshh ,,, i can resist to see woman with her dirac shiid and dacas and waiting for hook up ,,, hell no ,,, could be a dirty relationship
:D

I can't meet someone in da hospital too ,,,, could be a sick relationship

Can't meet someone in the middle of the suuqa khudradda ,,, could be a noisy relationship

and goes on ,,,,,,

PARTY IS THE BEST OPTION I GUESS ,,,,,,

:D:D:D ...very funny Wallahi,suuqa sariibad kuye.

I agree.

I think Ibtisam doesnt dislike brothers,she just hasn't found what she is looking for.You don't just go into store,grab a dress and say ring this one.You actually have to go,measure the length,the widh,then try it on and see if it fits,if it does,then you go with it.Sorry khalaf you aint that,if you know what I mean. ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^depends on on well your mum knows you redface.gif and what they think is important in life, which is different from what you think is important in life; Most young people, don't think that clan, race, Family status are toooo important, where parents are more likely to look for these things.

Ridwaan, thats way below the belt, and you are wrong, i just don't like MEN. Ful. really :D