Sign in to follow this  
Peaceful Mind

Why always in parties

Sophist   

" I'd like to think that a respectbale man would have been in bed by that time in order to get up for work ealry in the morning. Suffice to say I was after a serious hard-working man"

Serious hard-working men who also work over the weekend? I thought most Somali weddings happen either on Friday evening (I mean night) or Saturday!!

Back to the topic!

Fancy responding to your kid when she asks this question "Dady how did you meet my mother" oh I met her in party in London town! she was happening---excuse my poor attempt to sound like a hoodie!!!.

Ms DD   

"Serious hard-working men who also work over the weekend? I thought most Somali weddings happen either on Friday evening (I mean night) or Saturday!!"

Weekend is the time to rest and regenerate, not time to boogie.

Ibtisam   

I met him at a bus stop :eek: I thinking that is freaky (not the fact you met him at a bus stop) but when strangers talk to you on the street, or while you try to fight for a space on the tube, running late for work or they follow you about while you shop. I always thing Freak :rolleyes: don't you have something better to do. A normal man will not have that much time on his hands to follow someone around or even notice the stranger that rushed passed him.

Shakti   

Originally posted by Peaceful Mind:

I'm wondring what about other places..??

In my opinion, the places that I find appropriate to meet someone are; on campus, libraries (there is nothing sexier than finding a faraax so focus on his Studies ), friend connections, family friend (u just need 2 look closely), how about the mosque( faraax coming 2 Friday prayers .Mashallah all the way), bus/metro stops(like Cambarro , a friend of mine met her husband in a bus, they actually sew each-other for about 4 months before they started to talk… how romantic)

Anyways, where u meets that person is unpredictable However there are some places that is more appropriate than others.

Ms DD   

I wouldnt worry girls. If it is meant to happen, it is meant to happen. I am a great believer in Qadr. You can not force destiny. It has to come to you.

I met him at bus stop as we happened to be at the same bus stop, waiting for the same bus. It turned out that i knew of his family and he knew my family. I am not one to be rude and not return greetings when someone greets you. Who knows, you might bag a husband..as i did smile.gif

Khalaf   

looooooooooool@ meeting at the bus stop only in the UK i guess....if u in da states only one kind of ppl ryde the bus........xalimos in da states would be like that negro is broke :D

Originally posted by ibtisam:

I met him at a bus stop :eek: I thinking that is freaky (not the fact you met him at a bus stop) but when strangers talk to you on the street, or while you try to fight for a space on the tube, running late for work or they follow you about while you shop. I always thing Freak :rolleyes: don't you have something better to do. A normal man will not have that much time on his hands to follow someone around or even notice the stranger that rushed passed him.

^^^^If the stranger girl is beautiful yes u will notice how is that not normal. :confused: IB dont play if u think the brother looks good u will talk to him.....strangers can turn into friends or something more :D . IB would u think this as romantic or freaky: what if u ryde in the tube :D ....and brother comes up to u says asslaamu alaykum, you are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen mashallah, i cant leave without giving u this and gives u a rose? What u think about dat :D

Sophist   

" A normal man will not have that much time on his hands to follow someone around or even notice the stranger that rushed passed him." May be he noticed her exceptional grace and thought; I won't bugger work I shall speak to thee for she seems a great lady to be a companion and mother!!

Cambaro:

Hubby: I need to take bus 23 to Harrods, do you know where I can get that?

Cambarro: Harrods; darling, I am heading there myself; shall we grab a black cab?

And there it begins!!

Ibtisam   

^^^^If the stranger girl is beautiful yes u will notice how is that not normal.

It is normal to notice but that is different to following them around.

IB dont play if u think the brother looks good u will talk to him.....strangers can turn into friends or something more.

I don't talk to people based on their beauty. In fact it would annoy me more if he was good looking and he was chatting to people on road. I mean why would you do that to yourself redface.gif

IB would u think this as romantic or freaky: what if u ryde in the tube ....
and brother comes up to u says asslaamu alaykum, you are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen mashallah, i cant leave without giving u this and gives u a rose
?
What u think about dat

I would think you freak, what the hell was he doing on the tube with a rose, must have been for his wife, his girl or he does it everyday, or someone gave it to him and he can't take it home :D I would just blank him and walk on. :rolleyes:

Wedding used to be a place where i avoid men. I'd like to think that a respectbale man would have been in bed by that time in order to get up for work ealry in the morning. Suffice to say I was after a serious hard-working man

Cambaro, your sense of humor is just ridiculously funny, I still can't believe people didn't find you funny. You had me cracking up for a good minute or so...

Khalaf   

^^^but the group not seen in mix weddings are the wadaads aka ikwaan Cambaros type maybe.

Originally posted by ibtisam:

It is normal to notice but that is different to following them around.

^^^isn’t that romance? Come on IB stalking, chasing, obsession is all part of romance init? :D

I would think you freak, what the hell was he doing on the tube with a rose, must have been for his wife, his girl or he does it everyday, or someone gave it to him and he can't take it home
:D
I would just blank him and walk on. :rolleyes:

^^^^your theories prove you don’t trust the brothers, your too suspicious, not every brother is player or has ulterior motives. Only a dummy gives a girl he doesn’t know a rose out of the blank n only special girl is wroth dat trouble.........nah the smart brother watched u studied u, and u see him around, maybe got a smile from u, he received a good vibe from u, then one day he comes up to u asks your name, talks to you, then gives u a flower before u leave and says your very beautiful can I get to know you more? whats wrong with dat IB. (is that against Islam?) I don’t think! :D