Sign in to follow this  
ZOLA

WHERE ARE THE GOOD SOMALI MEN ?

I'll tell you where their NOT at>>>in Minnesota.or as i like to call it ...Minnescrubulous..goodness can u faraxs (mn) be ne more predictable, arrogant, cheap, self-centered sambacs..(excuse ma somali)...

no offense (if you haven't already taken offense lol)..not tryna be rude or nuttin' just exercisin' ma net rights**talkin' ish w/o repercussions..lol** n' itz like 85% the otha 15% is decent, hardworking, either MARRIED or just no so cocky wit da whole datin' thang(mostly fam :D )...

Thatz why I Recommend....RELAX, RECLINE n' let the REAL men (from otha statez ofcourse,lol jk)come find YOU cuz u know we da bomb gurl (requirez no response from mn dudez..lol)...in da meantime...Worry bout' gettin' your education to get you wat u REALLy need>>>$$$paper$$$, peace, n' prosperity

~uh huh

Ariadne   

Legend of Zu

Of course I have the licence to use this accent I killed him and took the licence for it. :cool:

Kreepy Dude? thats a great screen name! although I am biased into liking my name more. kreepy kid is much better.

I guess its true what they say great minds think alike. :D

By the way how did you know it was me?

Originally posted by Kreepy Kid:

Legend of Zu

Of course I have the licence to use this accent I killed him and took the licence for it. :cool:

Kreepy Dude? thats a great screen name! although I am biased into liking my name more. kreepy kid is much better.

I guess its true what they say great minds think alike.
:D

By the way how did you know it was me?

Biased!!...grrrrr :mad: ..

Lets say I can detect the undetecable ;) , can read the hidden codes and definately can smell the fairies from afar. smile.gif

Salaamaat

Ariadne   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Biased!!...grrrrr :mad: ..

Lets say I can detect the undetecable
;)
, can read the hidden codes and definately can smell the fairies from afar.
smile.gif

Salaamaat [/QB]

detect the undetectable?

are you a detecive or something?

or a private investigator?

I thought my foul body odour made me smell more human.

Originally posted by Kreepy Kid:

[detect the undetectable?

are you a detecive or something?

or a private investigator?

I thought my foul body odour made me smell more human.
[/QB]

PI??? ....nay my dear... I share certain traits with the great Sherlock Holmes...the Art of Deduction...Eliminate all the impossible whatever remains however improbable is The Truth...

Salaamaat

Asalam Aleykum warahmatullahi wabrakaatuhu...

First and foremost...Malaika you need to thank ONCE MORE all and sundry about good posts here..

Secondly I was wondering why there is a lot of childish going on.We give an advice and keep repeating it.

Good men are there..be it in the varsities,doing great jobs and busy.God fearing and romantic.

There are a lot of them and are everywhere.You may not notice a good man until you see respect and romanticism going together.Others are pure PLAYAS..

I have seen a lot of Good men post relatively nice replies to a lot of stories in SOL and would single out Rudy as one of them.

Ladies need not counted..the likes of Rock Chic, m-tz, raula, gaNgStA_lOVIN, bESBbAsSO,NaFtA,..my list is loooooong.

& Who said all the good boys are Gardheeeeeres...??not true..we are between the gArDhEeRES AND sNoOps..

Anyways let me sum up with a verse in the Holy Quraaaan and i quote...

SURATUL NUUR(LIGHT)V26.

Bad women are for bad men and bad men are for bad women. Good women are for good men and good men are for good women

SURATUL TAUBA(REPENTANCE)V68. Allah has promised the hypocritical men and the hypocritical women and the unbelievers the fire of hell to abide therein; it is enough for them; and Allah has cursed them and they shall have lasting punishment.

Let us pray Allah to forgive us...

Ibraheeem's smile.gif

Where are they? They're everywhere, I see them all the time- each one thinks he's good. As do the women. We're a bunch of self-lovers. No wonder we don't get along. I think I'm going to find me a bad boy but first I must turn into a bad girl. Oh, yippie, a project. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by rudy:

havent u ppl heard of recycling or sharing?? :confused:

why wait!!

aha © jay-z's high laugh

*soul clap* this reply almost passed my radar, nice. lmb*o!

the best part is "why wait". yre so right, its scary. rudy, yre starting to make sense to me. i once was blind, bt now i see. I CAN SEE!

raula   

badaankood abaarti dabadheer baa liqde :D (I have no idea wat's w/me and abaar taas maanta-Iam in no BOLITICAL mood even).

saddeexdii soo hartana(hadhena)-qalaalaasadii 91' bilaabatee baa cunte icon_razz.gif

Jabkii ugu dambeeye-xamar buu hal marduuf la fadhiyaa-aheey! bal ka gaara :D

walks away singing " maxaad shekadeeni....intaad shirrise dumaarkii dabaal..."

The good somali men ???

I have 10 good somali men somewhere ,,, just submit your request and u'll get them.

But know they are only 10 . . .

Alow alle, ehehehe.

Jaceylbaro, waaku fahmay, ninka aad gabdhaha u heysid ma anigaa, ehehehe. Ilaahoow na cafi, aamiin. Gabdhoow waa aniga ee laakiin iga raali ahaada, ilaa walaalkeey jaceylbaro aad guursataan aniga ima heleysaan, marka sidaas la socda, insha allah.

Xaalku waa sidaas! :D

Wiilo   

Haye:

Meeshu ma waxay noqotay meel laysku tilmaanto :confused: Bal annagaa yaab aragnay. waraada aniga mar hore aa layla tagay yaa (kaftan)

Go Figure:..............

Wiiilo,

Ma sheegaa qofka kula tagay? ehehehe, iska daa waa intaas oo la fahmaaye. Laakiin ilaah waxaan ka baryay inuu nin fiican kula tago, aamiin dheh.

:D ducadaan waa kal iyo laab!