Sign in to follow this  
ZOLA

WHERE ARE THE GOOD SOMALI MEN ?

nuuna   

WHERE ARE THE GOOD SOMALImen ?nice topic ....... smile.gif

sista let me tell what happenned to the real somalia men the good men they get killed don't ask by whom ok........... the other half want to the other countries ok just to be save :confused: so no good men left to somalia..you oly going to find jiri is that what you call?????

Qac Qaac   

hey maybe u should check urself, what kind a person u are, if u r a good person then u'll find a good person don't worry about it, but if u are reero party (clubing) then u only find ppl like that cause those the only ppl u'll meet right, but i agree with the bro who said check ur local masjid, cause there is a lot of good guys there

Miriam1   

Salam

I just came across wat u said OG-MOTI i agree with u bro i was brought up in the arabs and the somalis guys there were preety romantic...lol i remember my brother and cousins buying jewelewery for thier girlfriends...

Peace and keep the faith

OG Moti   

dear kamila ouch ouch... western somalis are better than asian, that is unfair statement and far from truth, lets ask others to judge loool

the girl who said somali men are in the bush baadiyo, i am from badiyo not far when i was geel jiro.. and the girl who said good somali men got killed not true too..

good somali men are in somaliaonline but they all afried of bac madow too risky, girls stop buying bac madow and good man will come accross

bac.jpg

loool peace

Tuujiye   

WooooooooooooooooooW!!!!

This is a classic topic...

y'all should read what OG-MOTI wrote..lol..nin waalan iga dhaha..lol..

wareer badanaa!!!!

Ariadne   

The Good Somali men?

They are a rare breed of an endangered creature that is very slowly going extinct in these parts.

*crocdile hunter accent*

Right then, were going to look for the elusive Somali man today in this urban jungle of North America.

*prowls to a coffee shop*

shhh! we've spotted one... now be very quiet as they are apt to disappear or spontaneously combust.

let's go in for a closer look.

*gets closer*

*and closer*

*Somali man has disappeared into a cloud of mist with tooth fairy and the flying pig*

Oh no he's disappeared! when will the good somali man appear again? :(;)

^^^Look for this...

Tall, handsome, generous, financially well off, romantic, sense of humour, religous...etc. etc. etc. etc.

Sue: Take your time...I know this is an impossible mission for you :D

underdog   

Originally posted by Femme_Fatale:

[QB]
:D
[/QB

Tall, dark, handsome, finiancially well off, quite, funny, generous,.....

So what does the guy get in return?

underdog   

what he "deserves".... I like that.

Does that apply to you ladies too...that you should get what you deserve and not what you want?

Interesting... Sister you will find whats destinedfor you, insha Allah it will be good.

but I got a quetion how many good Somali ladies are out there ? I said good, not pretty/sexy because Somali women are the most beautiful in my eyes.

Curly   

Sorry FF that model has currently run out of stock, would you consider a less capable model…that is cheaper, smaller and less attractive?