Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

DERMAN the SOL protector.. Give it up to him

"Yawn"

You know im more interested in the catfight between X and Barwarqo than whether or not Lakkad is quilty.

I resign as a juror cause both X and Barwarqp are delutional lawyers who are a little too eager to serve Lakkad. Their crush on him could cause considerable damage for it can effect their ethics (hahaha lawyers with ethics!!what a hoot!!!) :D:D

BY the way lakkad, you can always put off some pressure by laying down for a while then changing you nic and avator? It is your speciality isnt it?

;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

VEVE??? You have got to be kidding. Can you just tell us once and for all did you or didn't you do it. You didn’t deny meeting with Mr. Darmen, but you didn't clarify much either. You stated that Darmen is doing this to you because he got burned by a suji sista. Are you saying that you got caught because he's got beef wit a suji sista. Because if that’s the case, the bigger issue is that you still did the deed, getting caught was your only problem.

Your Luckiness if Lakad is guilty I request another charge be brought forth. For using such a name. I mean if you going to register some where using our work, the least you could have done was chose a more deserving name. Damn You sound like a bloody French poodle.

Wasalaam.

Paragon   

The deed is done, so let the sentence commence your honour. I (the electric chair operator or the noose whichever prefered) humbly stands guard to see to it that Lakkad is executed if he is guilty! :D I'd like to see VEVE hang!

x_quizit   

J11 and the other gentlemen, so eager to see lakkad burn huh? Do i sense some jealousy??? Come on gentlemen, and I use the term loosely, must you insert ur inferiority complexes into a case where the word and honor of dear Nomad is questioned? Is this your way of getting him out of the way so you may flirt with the likes of Barwaqo aka Desperado? Didn't know u stooped that low! :eek:

As for Barwaqo, the runaway slave also known henceforth as Desperado, take this! (flashing her and getting immense satisfaction that she can never have what i have!) :mad:

Ur Honor, I hereby call upon the mental institution and the convent to reclaim its runaway oldie, as she is suffering from EXTREME delusions and jealousy.

Things I have that Desperado desperatly seeks:

1-youth(aging heifer)

2-youth

3-my own hair (as she has a weave that would put whoopie to shame)

4-my own teeth (ms dentures)

5-a man! (she's still looking into the magazine when sean connery was a youth, oldie!)

*** Leaves with a smirk on her face, and reassured by Lakkad in private, yes, private, that I am his one and only X-cuteness, and that the brief encouter with Desperado was when he took her back to her convent icon_razz.gif

Macalin   

PPL, i canot speak in the middle of an on going trial....MY LAYWERS...self appointed(axem!) and hired ones :D are doing a splendid JOB...They Deserve to be recognised!

I have to thank my SOL family for stickiNG with me all along....as i have said,this is pure character assasination.....and pure malice!,The NOMAD formerly KNOWN AS LAKKAD,has not done anything as low as the said claimed accusations....Might i remind PPL that my 2 yr annivasary is only 6 days AWAY, my contribution to this distinguished site has been and will be as it has been always: CLEAN AND GENUINE!,i have been a loyal citizen of this country,mind U the accuser is barely a YR old in this site!.....Having said that! :D

I have not met the ACCUSER in person,thats why i put the quotation marks on it...'mpls cafe'..coz it was not my words...THAT ASIDE....

I also said, hes doing all this to impress a certain one sister,for legal issues i cannot disclose that person or the details as it might interfere with the investigations! :D (but if need be!....and from the looks of it.....it jst may happen,this will take a new TURN

The Q now is.....Wheres his evidence? as he claimed on his EARLIER POST?....the case now is on the prosecutions side!, LYING to the court is a big crime, claiming non existent evidence is way more worse.....PPL prepare to party as am on the roll for major $$$$, LIBEL AND SLANDER :D

PS...theres one more ADVOCATE on the way,soon as the prosecution brings its evidence!

Until then,You can get hold of me thru my Lawyers..like i said,Self appointed ones as well as the HIRED ones :D

LuCkY   

ORDER! ORDER! I WANT ORDER IN MY COURT ROOM NOW!

I cannot beLieve what I am witnessing here.My courtroom is not a circus,there wiLL be order and aLL this chaos wiLL stop once and for aLL.

Now Im gonna review aLL that has been presented by the Litigants.

As for those of you that are questioning my credentiaLs you had better do a background check.I wiLL not have anyone questioning my authority-understood?!

I caLL on the BaiLiff ,the CLerk,the Court Reporter and the Thirteen Jurors-identify yourseLves...this is unexceptabLe.The rest of you dont interfere I dont want the jury to be misLead.

I wiLL be back so I wiLL assume that both of the Litigants have presented their cases with factuaL evidence and no bLunders.

COURT is in RECESS !

Macalin   

Ur honor we have presented our case....let the prosecution ..proof case beyond reasonable doubt

am hoping ur distiguished bench doesnt tolearate weak circumstantail evidence vis a vis hard evidence! :D

thenk u may u live LONG :D

OG Moti   

As a very important member in the communist party of SOL, the party that is headed by Libaax sanka, and Jamaal 11, I announce the following steps to be taken in the case Derman (the protector) verses Lakkad (the accused):

1. Lucky is a sleeping judge: we recommend dismantling her ( sorry for the Communist words), I meant remove her from that position and give the position to most respected compatriot and a member of the communist party of SOL

2. Barwaaqo is a good Lawyer but she is not part of the communist party, thus she can not represent Lakkad

3. Derman regardless of his character assassination actions we decided to promote him to SOL’s Soldier of the Year and to be promoted to higher position if he is able to provide proves of his claims that Lakkad did this… The crime is there no doubt, we just need to know who did it…

4. X will work as a Athena assistant in defending Lakkad, but he will only do paper work,

5. Barwaaqo will be forced into house arrest for indefinite period of time.

6. Nuune made a violent statement against this serious issue, thus forced us to decrease his party status which was high, to Guulwade, the lowest communist part position.. with no chance of being promoted

7. This court will continue however there will a new Judge assigned for this court and that judge is none other than the good compatriot The Nomad,he will serve as the official judge for this court... we have faith in him that justice will be served and Lakkad will get fair trail

Peace

LuCkY   

1. Lucky is a sleeping judge: we recommend dismantling her ( sorry for the Communist words), I meant remove her from that position and give the position to most respected compatriot and a member of the communist party of SOL

Oh My!The Horror :eek: We have a communist here eh?OG_Moti I can see that you are not famiLiar with the duties of a Judge especiaLLy an esteemed one LIke MyseLF so I wiLL dismiss ur statement regarding.I have other cases to tend to as I am not onLy a judge for this case onLy.In order for this case to go anywhere there needs to be an order in my Courtroom as I have said before.

The TriaL Date for this Case is Thursday 8:00am Sharp(Mind You American-Pacific Time).Anybody that cant meet this date pLease see me in my chambers-you must have a good excuse.

LuCkY   

As a very important member in the communist party of SOL, the party that is headed by Libaax sanka, and Jamaal 11, I announce the following steps to be taken in the case Derman (the protector) verses Lakkad (the accused):

2. Barwaaqo is a good Lawyer but she is not part of the communist party, thus she can not represent Lakkad

3. Derman regardless of his character assassination actions we decided to promote him to SOL’s Soldier of the Year and to be promoted to higher position if he is able to provide proves of his claims that Lakkad did this… The crime is there no doubt, we just need to know who did it…

4. X will work as a Athena assistant in defending Lakkad, but he will only do paper work,

5. Barwaaqo will be forced into house arrest for indefinite period of time.

6. Nuune made a violent statement against this serious issue, thus forced us to decrease his party status which was high, to Guulwade, the lowest communist part position.. with no chance of being promoted

7. This court will continue however there will a new Judge assigned for this court and that judge is none other than the good compatriot The Nomad,he will serve as the official judge for this court... we have faith in him that justice will be served and Lakkad will get fair trail

OG_Moti,as Judge I wiLL not have a communist party participate in this hearing...this is not exceptabLe.

JamaaL-11 and LST stand ur ground...u have been referred to as communist...if this true say so if not say so.There wiLL be some heavy actions taken taken as of now.

I want the Jury and the Litigants to disregard OG_Moti as of now-he is a communist.

OG Moti   

Lucky how in God sake you said what you said...

Don’t you know this country is a communist Country.. SOL is a communist, where everyone is equal and no one is above anyone... referring to your statements, you seem to take a position above the rest, and that comes conflict with what we stand for, thus leaving us with no option but to dismantle you and force you to exile India where you will live the rest of your natural life and if necessary unnatural life as well... we as being compatriots of SOL and as a good faith and fairness of our communist ideology we allow you to be court clerk instead of judge provided that you will promise not to fake the facts and do what you have told to do… accept our terms .. it is so fair that no one can reject it .. peace

nuune   

we have to be very careful that Lakkad and The Nomad are ONE

OG MOTI, ma maqashay shinbirba shinbirkiisuu la duulaa, marka aniga waxan aad qaseesaan ama aad qarbudeesaan kuma jiro :D

Lucky...

Intuition reporting for jury duty :D .

O_GMoti...

Lool how can The Nomad be the judg? He's the one on trial :rolleyes:

Wasalaam

Changed   

juror that worked on Martha Stewarts

case ............

*****caught thinking out loud*****

hmmmmmmmm No wonder Martha stewart was

found quilty, these lawyers are incompetent, i

cant believe Lakhad aka Nomad would

hire them. We all heard of their reputation.

All three ( Athena, X and BEE ) work

together yet act rivals. poor Martha ...Poor

Lakhad..