Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

DERMAN the SOL protector.. Give it up to him

OG Moti   

Now we have a real court .... good job Lucky

Now i can post some information to the public in my hamble informative newspaper.... peace

A7LA-SHU   

okay yo'll.. what is the freakin point??? and naya Lucky what u blah blahin about here lol.. your behind ain't fillin me up what the heck is up.. sorry to break ur lovely law stuff here. but 10 pgs full of lord knows what......... okay that is too much for me.... now can someon post something interesting for god sake.. Darman and Lakkad u two got all the ladies up in this place now kool it will ya :Dicon_razz.gif .....

with that i'll say Thango.. and Sallamat ya nas :D

LuCkY   

Umm_Medhar and the rest who may compLain about the 10 page Long triaL-DEAL WITH IT-thats your probLem Lol, however I was kind enough to provide the page numbers so do take a Look.

I have Yet to see any EXHIBITS present, COUNSELORS ATHENA, X_QUIZIT,FORMER SELF-HIRED BARWAAQO and DEVILS ADVOCATE where is your motion to fiLe a COUNTERCLAIM on the accounts of CHARACTER DEFAMATION ?

***THINKS TO SELF WhAT KIND OF "PROFESSIONALS" BEHAVE THIS WAY***

Jaabir   

Your honor, first off I would like to thank Raula for her excellent reporting skills on how she scooped us on the case of the Sijui girl.

Your honor I would also like to present to you my evidence, which is few PM’s me and Lakkad exchanged shortly after OG-Moti posted this topic.

As you can see from the snap shots of my SOL mail box below your honor, Lakkad has unashamedly admitted his guilt and challenged me that no one would believe the fact that he is Veve.

Exhibit A

Lakkad-1.JPG

Exhibit B

Lakkad-2.JPG

Exhibit C

Lakkad-3.JPG

OG Moti   

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool @ Derman and Lakkad

Ilaahow nin Carab ku koray aanan gacan ugalin,

the evidence is undeniable and the case against lakkad is so strong that even Bush administration cant save his asss, but this exhibits are also leading into another case against Derman himself for exposing a privet messages between him and the defendant ..

I think next session should be the people of SOL against Derman for Character assassination.. Because of him now no one will send PM’s to anyone …

peace

LuCkY   

Darman I wiLL get back to you Later.

RauLa-I need the name of the so-caLLed "sijui" girL and the "reporter", I do not credit a word of mouth -he/she said type of thing.This "sijui" girL wiLL have to take the stand.And why did she go to a reporter instead of coming to the court under oath and said aLL that she said?

OG_Moti pLease refrain from statements that LabeL the DEFENDANT as guiLty-I dont want the Jurors to be swayed.The triaL is stiLL pending.

***Something SmeLLs Fishy In HEre and It Sure as HeLL Aint that Lunch Barwaaqo Bought Me!***

BTW Bambina and OG_Moti thnx,Im just doing my job.

THe TriaL Date Has Been CanceLLed, a New Date WiLL be Set up As the CounseLors Report !

Changed   

***Juror caught thinking out loud AGAIN***

He did claim to be from kenyata.com(or whatever the name of the cite is)...but he didnt admit to plagarising::: hmmmmm :confused: :eek:

**sighs*** Finally the case is actually going somewhere. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

**wisper to Her Honor Lucky****

we need more evidense and we need it fast..Shall I Remind Thee::Finals week is coming up::::

I talk For the Jurors When I Say We Are Getting Restless And Bored ..Do Some Thing Your Honor this chairs are very uncomfortable too, the state need to Better ONES

underdog   

Originally posted by *Lucky*:

Darman I wiLL get back to you Later.

IMPEACH THE JUDGE!!!

You have a smoking gun in Lakkad's hand, the proof is given and you ask him to wait????

Looks like the Magistrate got caught up in the soap opera and is no longer interested in the issue of guilt.

Now it's about "WHO WAS THE GIRL?"

KANGAROO COURT !!!

I hope you all now clearly understand why WOMEN don't make objective Lawyers or Judges.

Macalin   

Dude Wallahi U have a lot of time on ur hands!

we gave u credit for that stuff some tyyme last yr when u was pretty new.....and actually picked on another nomad.....

Waraa Go study man....The finals are comming!,dont waste ur study time!

Anyways,its a good thing u brought that 'evidencve' up,coz i think its the straw that broke the camels back!....folks! heres the link FOLKS to what am talking abt,My bros and sisters!......You do the math NOW....This Brother is a repeat CHARACTER ASSASINATOR!... :D sorry bro but had to save the BEST FOR THE LAST..i ask the ADMIN to close this topic and take action!

SOL NOMADS COME CHECK MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT

underdog   

Hmmm...new development. I may be backing the wrong horse.

Forgery expert Darman. Yo, Hook me up with a green-card.

Lakkad, this is getting out of handjust tell them who the girl is and let this issue die.

Pearl, you say you "rushed out"....where and when exactly did you wash your hands?

Rahima   

Assuming that even our brother Lakkad is guilty of what he is accused of, this is still disgusting and uncalled for. Walaahi I don't mean to disrespect you brother Darman, but this is just sad. Although this is just the net, we are still brethren in faith. None of us likes to be exposed (assuming he is guilty-which I'm not convinced of) so why do it to others? Read and reflect on the following hadith:

The Prophet (pbuh) said: "O you people who believe with their tongues (meaning those who pay lip-service to faith), when faith has not entered their hearts, do not backbite the Muslims and do not expose their faults. Whoever exposes the faults of his Muslim brother, Allah will expose his faults. And if Allah exposes his faults, his faults will be open for everyone even if he would hide inside his house." (Related by Ahmad, Abu Dawood and Tirmidhi)

LuCkY   

IMPEACH THE JUDGE!!!

You have a smoking gun in Lakkad's hand, the proof is given and you ask him to wait????

Looks like the Magistrate got caught up in the soap opera and is no longer interested in the issue of guilt.

Now it's about "WHO WAS THE GIRL?"

KANGAROO COURT !!!

I hope you all now clearly understand why WOMEN don't make objective Lawyers or Judges.

UnderDog tsk...tsk...tsk...I wiLL have you know that I was not and am not abLe to move forward tiLL I hear from the DEFENDANTS'S Attorneys.

BTW I can not beLieve you this time you have sunk to an aLL time Low so take your caveman azz out of my courtroom!

For aLL those that requested that Underdog be ousted your motion is now GRANTED!

Hmmm...new development. I may be backing the wrong horse.

ONce again take Your unstabLE-caveman azz outta here!You are not even abLe to stick to your side!

LaKKad thank you for those information...I was weLL aware of that but since Im the Judge its not my pLace to bring forth the evidence to discredit the pLaintiff but your attorneys.

As Soon as CounseLors Athena, X_Quizit and DeviLs Advocate I shaLL continue with the proceddings.

Miz-Unique Im weLL aware of that thus thats why I asked Darman severaL times to provide factuaL evidence and fast.

Iffah   

10 pages?! Surely you don't expect to me to read all that. :eek:

Lakkadow - kawaanka aad saarantahay haye. Iska reeb ninkaan hee. :D

PS- Darman, if that is really Lakkad exchanging those PMs with you, why is it that the style of writing is exactly the same?....hmmm. At least you could've tried to copy Lakkad's weird way of writing yaah ;) ...(oops).

Senora   

6 - Privacy: respect the privacy of others. Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, etc., without their permission.

This does NOT say that you are not allowed to retrieve another member's IP address.....and nor are there ANY rulesthat say you are not allowed to do so......

But anyways, i resign as prosecuter....I found that i could not go on any longer with a doubtful conscience!!...I'm sorry Darman, but i belive you made all of this up!Yes,there might have been someone stealing our post and claiming it as their own,which is just plain filthy! :mad: ....but you just wanted to hurt the reputation of a very loyal SOL member...You may have thought it was funny, but as you can see,many took this very seriously at first.... SO i move instead to charge Darman with perjury,and let his punishment be exactlywhat he wanted for Lakkad....

is exposed and presented in his true colors before all of SOL members who represent the voice of humanity. So as a member of SOL,i request from your honor to stamp Darman's azz , and the Nomads who engerner him as barbarous and criminal,and a good for nothing LIAR

*shakes head at the discpicable act going on around here........*

*Even more disapointed at the fact that I FELL for it