Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

New Year Resolution

Kamaavi   

I never see the point in making any New Years' Resolutions. I much prefer to live every day, making resolutions as the moment sees fit. Focus on the here and now, and live every moment as best as I can; and do it with a fighting spirit!

chubacka   

^ but you should have some long term goals.

5- meet a cute brother (last but not least).

hahahaaha. Is this a resolution Aaliyah?! Can we see your planning for this one.

MZanzi   

Gabdhaha Qurax aa Laga raacay icon_razz.gif I think men would date a door stop if it had a nice pair of breasts and and long hair. ...

chubacka   

haha. don't you know sharing is caring?

Anyway best of luck and remember, if at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried!

Aaliyyah   

ow thanks for the tip chubacka. And, dont you wory once the mission is accomplished, all the details will be shared with you so you can go on yur own mission icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Haala:

^lol the point isn't who said but that rather that its true. So start planning and dnt be a quitter just because things you planned didn't work. I mean imagine you planned and ti didnt work, imagine when you dnt plan? is anything gonna work out? probably not. So just plan and put some efforts, planning alone wont get u anywhere either. Efforts is needed.

Hope I motivated you and that you can thank me later lol

salaam

Well,i just got a new year resolution: Dont listen to Online folks about not quiting on resolutions. :D

Aaliyyah   

chocolate and honey thank you. Inshallah I will.

Brown we are back to square one. isma xiijinayo cirka guji lol as faaduma nakruuma said in one of her videos...I think it means "get lost" if not my apology..

Originally posted by Haala:

chocolate and honey thank you. Inshallah I will.

Brown we are back to square one. isma xiijinayo cirka guji lol as faaduma nakruuma said in one of her videos...I think it means "get lost" if not my apology..

:D