Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

i thought you were the epitome of modern day marauding nomad?

don't call it couch potato - call it hibernation - untill your next adventure to unknown God foresaken place on this planet.

Juxa   

baruurto waa CADOW mar haday ku dul korto si ey ku dagtaa adag.

hello ladies and ladies.

CH tell her it needs bit of tweaking from page1 to the final page, she will get the picture

Ibtisam   

Her Somali sucks iyaad.

WhaT did I miss. Wa the habarta cusub bday-igedy, she got so much cake iyo junk food and she makes a cuppa tea every 20mins or so, now I hate tea, overdose! wey kugu khasabi just because she is making one.

Juxa   

i hate my shaqo, every day i am accused of with-holding lacag, or conspiring with defendants.

i am blamed because 100 and 2 things aan islaheyn bey sheegaan and they blame me when beenta catches up with them

grrrrrrrrr (N- idinku taal) i am transferring them all

nuune   

^^ Easy Xaajiyo, madax xanuun yeysan kugu ridin, it is difficult working with Soomaalida, aniga mar hore aanba dhiig kar ama afuufoow ka qaadi lahaa.

Chimera   

There is a thin line between a Dyke, a Tomboy, a Gay, a fairy and a Hetero. What should we call the men attracted to Tomboys?, or those who succesfully enter the radar of a Dyke?, surely the male characteristics of the Tomboy that sparked those feelings in this male is just an example of camouflaged homo-erotism?, and what about the male that managed to attract a Dyke, was the latter just a fake Hetero, or was the former simply a highly femininized meterosexual fairy? What happened to the days when women looked like women, and men looked like men?:

6210.jpg

2979428-l.jpg

I rest my case.

nuune   

^^ How can she be deaf and not look deaf or not be deaf but real deaf, is she speaking a different language, ask her what is her name, if she doesn't hear that or reply back in 2 second, tell her that you will kill her, straight away, ka nixi naagta oo neefta ku dhaji.