Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Maalin wanaagsan maryooley.

maxaa isku dhacaya ?

Im starting to get fidgety work is getting slow and getting paid to do very little is not as fun as it would seem.

day-day baan bilaabi dhawaan haday wax isbadali waayaan

N.O.R.F   

C&H, the women in the link you posted.

GJ, salaan sare. I know what you mean. Busy week followed by a quiet week here. Worst thing is some one drilled through internet cables a few days ago and they haven't fixed it yet.

Sheh, waa xagee?

I happen to know the guy, He is irresponsible at it's best. He already have eight kids in the States. His wife sent him to Kenya to buy a house for them so they can move there. well guess what, He built the house and married 20 yrs old girl in Nairobi. Guur aa khalad laga fahmay. The sad thing is that he will not go to prison for what he has done. This guy and his like should never be fathers.

I am so gana say "hell NO" when they ask me qaaraan for this guy.

Buuxo   

Sheh, he went to african.therefore he went to get 2nd wife. Waa given "minyaro must be added to liiska argagixiso".plus C&H reported that.

No, Norf have been grounded. smile.gif

the woman is not well. I meant she didn't do this deliberately to punish the man. This is not jealousy; jealously would not make you do that to your kids. Still gives me goosebumps.

She looks ill to me. Sad story indeed. Thanks C&H just what we need on a Wednesday afternoon.

Ducs- typical response. But I think it deserves to be copied and pasted into the women (kk-Topic) :D

salaam Norf

hows everything sxb ?

there must be something else to this story locking them in a closet should not have killed them unless they were already starved almost to death.