Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Looool

Saak waan iska qoslaya- I woke up laughing- no idea why. Tired and laughing. I treated myself to yummmy junk breakfast haada and weli xidiigah ayan tirinay!! ko, labo, yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiha.

SalamAlikum peeps

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool, No I couldn't sleep xaley, I sat on the sofa for over 4-5hrs waiting for sleep to come. During that time I watched two films, made a perfect plan for my takeover of the world and counted how many geel iyo riyo I have and how much it would earn me if I were to sale them. Finally close to 2am I went to bed. Sakaah I woke up before my alarm aniga oo happy ah or doolo caadinay. lol

nuune   
:D:D That is the Jinni encounter yaa Ibti, I know what effects they can have, you don't realise how sneaky they are, did you looked around or seen any shades when you were awake, you have being framed by Jinni, unless you were looking directly to the tv when watching the movies, I can assure you there were 2-3 Jinni watching the same 2 films with you, and one of them was in the kitchen making some snacks(did you noticed any misplaced folk or salt jar).

Ibtisam   

Loool Acudubililamin shatani (iyo Jiin). :D

No Nuune no Jinni encounter, let alone 2-3 lol. Stop trying to ruin my high, as Eiddy Murphy said "Why is everyone trying to F-Up my high" :Dicon_razz.gif

CL lool, yes amazing what can be done in 4-5hrs

Juxa   

salaam aleykum all, i woke up feeling resigned to my fate.

bal warama? happy ibti, jin-possessed nuune and indifferent CL

xalay maxad ku barideen?

Wcs to you.

Juxa- you sound defeated. *pulls a chair, offers a cup of chai + lemon cheesecake to Juxa- Hayee tell aunty CL what’s wrong?

Ibti- Duracel.com

nuune   

Wasalaam yaa Juxa, canjeero iyo oodkac goormaa kuugu danbeesay la isku cuno :D hadaayeyto ayaan isku wadna gooyey, dibiraanba sakaraat la ahay

Juxa   

CL altho i am concerned by your sudden kindness hadana i am gonna take it.

i feel tired and got too many things to do, normally i like challenges lakin waa iga bateen. just feel there is no end to endless silly things

dont worry i am not suicidal, london bridge can wait.

got to start preparing for a presentation due in 3 hours, xitaa research ma samayn maybe i can wing it :mad: i hate taking classes at my age, i should have my tusbax and wait for meeting with my maker

phewwwwwwwww i feel better thanks CL

Glad to have helped. But should you ever feel suicidal and want to end your time in this sickly place; do let me know. I would like to take a life a insurance on you right about then.

As for your meeting wing it. That always works.

*walks away with her chai and cheesecake

Believe me she looks deaf .... she walks like one, she sits like one and she even acts like one when u talk to her ...........

Maanta laakiin she was different ,,,, :D