Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

He lived in Hargisa since he was 4 or something. I would be suprised IF he didn't speak Somali, it is like a Somali kid growing up in the west NOT speaking whatever language their host country spoke. His mum speaks good Somali as well, but he has the slang..

Oz   

Reminder, help is much needed in pakistan. if you come across the donation boxes anywhere whether its the mosque or the islamic institutes do donate generously.

JZK to all.

Juxa   

sadaqadii sokeeye dhaafta sooma noqotaa la yiraahe bal adiguna ha ilaabin somalia

Haatu   

lol Jb. Usually when I'm eating afur, I attack the plate with both hands (joke). I don't know how you can manage the two. :D

Juxa   

shont you sit with family and friends on a darin and eat afdaar intaad meeshan soo weesho ahaan lahayd

orodoo reerka la afur, addict waaxid:) intasna waa joke ee bal cafis

Khayr   

So this morning at work, the usual humming birds close by are chatting up about nonesense. This story however was interesting.

So one of the girl's has a roommate (she cant pay off her condo alone) and this roommate is a male. Wa yamican! She's maadhu too but from somewhere else. Anyways, she is telling her friend that last night she couldn't sleep because...because ....because of all the rux ruxin that was happenin next to her room. So she tells her friend, that her door was open (her friend tells her - why didn't u close the door?. Anyways, she responds - i always keep my door balaaq/open. Anyways, as she proceeds to chat away she starts to mention that the her roommates girl or night partner is a muslim girl and that she is suppose to be from a religious family and then she mentions that it is Ramadan too and she was doin the rux ruxin' in ramadan. So once i hear this, i am embarassed and angred by it. So in anycase, she asks me-can u have "some" during ramadan. I was blowin away by her question and then was put in a predicament. So I foolishly answered her question (i was caught btwn a rock and ....u know how the saying goes).

Sssstupid people. SubhanAllah, it is ramadan (the first nights) and i'm hearing about another muslimah getting toppled up by a yamican. :mad:

Ibtisam   

Errr why was you embarassed or foolishly answering questions? If it was a direct question then the answer is pretty forward, what predicament :confused: No would do.

What is your issue that it is a Jamican, that you was embarassed by the story or that she was committing a sin or that she was committing a sin in Ramadan???

Worry less about others sins and more about yours. smile.gif Iyaad and Allah ba isku leeh.

Actually i was not joking this time .... had the whole family on the table eating Afur but had my laptop here to do some trolling .... :D

All good though ...............

Juxa   

a simple rules of:

- dont take work home

- dont go online at home

this works well perhaps you should try

Showqi   

You know each other so well. Alla maxay qabyalad iyo gobolaysi lafaha iyo dhuuxa idinka gashay :D

Waan idin salaamay dhamaantiin.