Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

LOOOOOOL @ this view of me markaan xaanaqo, yet I have no friends who have EVER seen me truly pis*sed off. I think forget deriska, the xafad ba isku so biix laheyid.

Midlife crisis 24yrs buu ka biloda. Aniguba I'm going to the end of the earth inshallah, can't decide If I should drag tge Bengali with me or leave him all together. I am so boredom with life and I aint even that old. Shid I want to do none-normal things. You know rather this strange place I call home and same old process.

Faheema.   

LoL I just want to go on a Safari, you're welcome to join me ladies. Ibti you can go to the strange places and Juxa it'll be a bit like joining the army, putting up your own tent and visiting different places, sleeping rough :D

Ibtisam   

Faheema you would hate it and complain you want a double bed that is soft. :D You hate sleeping rough!!!! icon_razz.gif and you are not allowed to go on your own, I speak for your Cilin kusband since he is not here, so you better find a group even for Feb if you want to go.

I have bigger plans than safari which I need to work on otherwise I will be a slave in UK for ever.

I think am having one of those. I’ve been dreaming for following the silly man footsteps (the dude who walked through the Amazon) Gold help the state of my feet by then but I think it will be worth it.

I just want an adventure, somewhere crazy, no one you know and yes odd food like gorilla testiculars. Something along those lines.

P.s are you still married to that Bengali niin? I thought you trade him for Kikuyu.

Juxa   

faheema, joining the army was old dream hade, i have since accepted that comfort is necessary.

i dont get away much, when i do, i want to be spoilt.

CL, faheema, ibti and others, since qof walba adventure rabo, how about hadii aan ku noqona where we come from?

running from bullets, chasing camels and fighting off waraabe maxaa ka fiican?

Ibtisam   

Juxa, that is what my bigger plans involve, I am going to practice my ducking and diving and strength my back muscles. When I finish Hargisa ayan caano ku fuuqi.

CL wixiba waan iska quubey, I am heading for your mail2order groom. Do you still run that service? :D

I was reading about that guy, is he still alive? Malaria aya kogoine!

Faheema.   

^lol, before you let the bangali go make sure he tranfers his tailoring skills to the xalimos you're hiring :D

Juxa, that's in my retirement plans insha allah smile.gif

Ibti- due to product malfunctions, my line was called out of shelves and endured endless court battles that Juxa refused to pro-bono me for. Insufferable woman. But for you am sure I can dust off the old pink book and find you one. Just don’t ask for warranty. Hayee dhee.

I know his still alive but I think what an amazing trip (not planning to rush out and buy his memoir or anything) but I still think what an adventure.

Juxa- I don’t think my sijui behind will be appreciated in such hostile environment. P.s I’ve always wondered how people do it ie wake up and see nothing but Somali day in day out. I think I will go mad after couple of hours. I crave un-somali adventure Juxa.

Juxa   

CL hahahahahah you and i both would be aliens, marka hacabsan. JB would guarantee our safety in hargeysa, ibti in burco and faheema in laascanod.

when we get to the south, i would dust off my old AK47, yaaba ku fiirin kara?

seriously it would be great to wake up and be HOME

Ibtisam   

Looool @ Faheema and Laascanod, you'd be better off with me or Sheh in LA. Faheema's tuulo wey iis necebyihiin, something about forcing them to join SL icon_razz.gif

CL maxa warranty ku faal? I need a valid script with money for 6 months, after that we can post him back. :D

Lool Faheema,

Faheema.   
:D Laascanod, Juxa wax bay sahadisay or is there something you're not telling me lol...Am I going to get Kidnapped by the 406 :D

Ibtisam   

loool is the 406 from Laascanood? HAHAHA or you just assuming that coz of the Juxa connection via the other. lol :D lol.

If the 406 is from Laascanod you better leave the country ASAP Faheema!! :eek: :eek:

Juxa   

hahahahhahaa girls, maya maya, since you never mention burco i just assumed you may have connections in LA.

But juxa you have a Somali one unlike mwah, nooh?

As for JB guranteing our safety- I now think you have lost your mind. That man is more likely to steal our bassabor and auction us to the nearest SL hardliner with erube buufiis. Ohh no not i.

As for Ibti- protecting us from Burco- naa socoo; inantas cant protect her own shadow let alone us. As for Faheema; come on Juxa- the woman will be busy baking to notice anything anyway.

Aaa aa, now how am I joining you in this expedition with a potential kidnapping and radicalization.

Ibti-Naa; you must be kidding me; my dear I collect vagabonds and use them to expand my empire. Hence they have no cent under their name. so you can forget your niin with money from me. Unless you want to trade in your basabor coz that’s a whole new market.