Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Faheema Aniga ayad ii maagatay- well at least in my dream xaley you was screaming at me and as usual waan amusna. (You kept telling me, haadle dhee, maxa afka ku haya, and I was thinking I can't be bothered.) :D :confused: I woke up pi*ssed off, so I went to your house and had a little bit of the lemon cake. :D << Walahi true story.

I am telling you this because you will find out your cake is less and I left my jumper in the sitting room, so iis sheeg itaan lagu qaban bey nooqtey. :D

How is work?

Juxa: Knock em out you will feel better

Juxa   

qof lajecelyahaa la offend gareeyaa

just found out i got triple booked. i have no energy or time. oh well i intend ramadanka inaan slow ahaado insha allah

ibti did you eat MY cake? walee dagaal baa naga dhaxeeya

deleted is your never ending holiday finished now? you deserve all the sheeko you missed iney labadii cajuuso kuu sheegan at ONCE

Ibtisam   

Juxa Txt kakii kamad soo jaawabi xaley, wayoo? :D

Your cake has been waiting for you for months, if I don't eat it, it will go out of date!

Juxa   

i did not, cause i was meaning to call you, i had alot to say and cont write at once nooh

so i thought i would call and leave angry message then you call back and leave angrier message and the saga would continue

Ibtisam   

Loool I never leave angry message, I leave funny and confused messages, where I wonder mid-sentence waxan karabey and siid islan, wonder tolow maa duubasa cajaladu hadalka. icon_razz.gif

I asked you something nice, bal e-mail so diri hadba. lol

Juxa   

that i can do, waxaan awoodo email uunbaa kajirta, in fact this morning waxan direy couple of happy emails to my nearest and dearest, as i said tadi i was saving it and planning to call

Faheema.   

lol@Ibti, I don't shout smile.gif besides there was hardly any cake left...I brought 4 slices for the office this morning.

Juxa, it wasn't a holiday but a week of unpaid babysitting...That'll teach me to never tell family you're off work.

ps. I'll bake a new one just for you, I hear we're meeting tomorrow smile.gif

Ibtisam   

I don't think she is coming, hence the angry phone calls iyo e-mail ximasa.

Loool @ don't shout, you should heard yourself.

When will Lady Lola make her debut?

Hello ladies- I see a last cake session before the big day is under way. Deleted when are you going to share the mysterious cake to the wider SOL cyber crew.

Juxa   

CL when you come out of your self imposed exile.

deleted kadaa dadka aad ku bursaneyso 406ka!! halkeed u xiimeysaa

Faheema.   

lol@Juxa usheeg, soo bax ku dhe marka hore :D

No 406? maya maya, messhaan maro letter baa ka horeysa numberka lol...but cheap parking 1-2hrs for £1 ...got me sounding like that 118 add Ohh..that's cheap :D