Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Juxa, only dadka Burco ka yimaad aya loudly sheega their home time. Sometimes none-somalis say "Ibti where are you from"? and I say Burco. I amke sure they know where it is and tell them to go and visit it. On my passport it says Country of birth; Burco (true story) :D

So 406 may or may not be from LA. He sounds like he is from LA. icon_razz.gif

CL Yahooooo then :D

Ibtisam   

Yahuuuu ma shidanka aya lagu yidahda? Wa sheeko cusbu taas :D

Double yaahoooo weliba but not the sheydan one- how about the jiin one? :D

Faheema.   

^ :D spooky indeed.

I just tried to pm you about the mystery text lol and got the famous "Sorry, that member's private message mailbox is currently full. Please try sending your private message another time."

Ibtisam   

sheh wz just about to send you an e-mail and check if Ramadan killed u, then I refreshed this and saw ur posting! How are u coping?

Juxa   

it is shocking how much we know off afaaro aan nagoo dirsan yet how little we know about the religion.

i had my second half an hour lecture at work today and maasha allah found it so amazing! allow ajar kaa sii

N.O.R.F   

Eldest daughter sees a Red Farrari.

"Wow, thats the coolest car. It's so fast. Daddy, your car is so slow".

oh, shiiz, is that WHY I haven't had any unsavoury offers lately!?

Faheems, looks like I'm still outside the matrix(whatever that means). Does anyone know a kid who would add my contact list to my phone for a tenner?

Ibts, I'm alright, working from home sometimes and doing nothing at home the other times lol. Thanks, how are you?

Juxa, what did you learn?!

Norf, lol @ your kid. Please nip it in the bud or 20 years from now, she'll judge a man by his car.

Ibtisam   

Loool @ judge a man by his car!!! :D - what is wrong with that Sheh? Maybe you need to start doing that :D

Loool I have a kid for you, can you give her other random tasks too. I've been trying to make my little niece to earn her pocket money. icon_razz.gif