Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

CL idhig, who is complaining? it is cold and has been raining...bal maxaad ii bite gareynaysaa (got short fuse ee iga leexo)

hi reyhena

Faheema.   

lol CL& Juxa, shaydaankii yar yaraa baa idinka faa'idaysanaya bal iska naara :D

W'salam Ibti, maxaa dacay? :Dicon_razz.gif

Juxa   

reyhana we are missing our choc filled brekkie!

Cl KUT makasee (istaqfurullah) come over i am making fat filled afdaar today

wsalaam ibti, maanta maanta maanta waa maalin weyne maanta (why are we singing?)

Ibtisam   

Faheema, iiska iilow safair iyo Africa till January.

I am tired and even though it is not even 11am, I am hungry. But the worse thing is, for the second time this year I have seen the same man on the tube eating a whole bag of raw garlic he was just peeling them and popping them in him mouth and every time he coughed the whole carriage was garlic. He washed it down with water. Acudbililahmini shidaan rajiim. He caught me looking at him two times, I was scared in case he turned out to be a Muslim and said Salam or something. redface.gif

Then I went to the bank and can you believe their opening hours (11am- 3.30pm) I need to move to a Qaxoonti bank like HSBC that opens McDs hours of 6am. icon_razz.gif

On to good news, I was on the train reading my quran and an older white English lady touched my hand as she was getting off and with a big smile told me "Happy Ramadan". I was so pleased about her nice-ness.

Alhumdulilah

Faheema.   

Aahh that's nice way to start the day smile.gif

January is too far :( I want to go Nov/Dec (Insha Allah)

I am on slow motion today, it's going to be a long day.

Juxa   

where is faheema? ma reyhaanaa? stop changing your name

from now on CAMBARO lagu dhahaa qalaas

Ibtisam   

Loool @ where is Faheema. She is called Cambaro in real life, even my Indian family call her Cambaro (true story). This new name is too 17yr old ma istiid.

Nov/ Dec is bad season, they are in winter now so by then it will be rain season. Summer starts in Feb women. WAIT. lol

Faheema.   

^LoL@too 17yr old. Damn right, I have been acting too much of an Cambaro ever since I could remember, it's time to be young, hip and happy-go-lucky :D

Ibtisam   

Faheema, you know I am only friends with people who have an old mind. I don't want to baby sit you know. If you become young, hip go-lucky I am going to have to reconsider all those cakes iyo friendship. I want people who are old to the bone. icon_razz.gif

P.s. Midlife crisis miya? :D

Juxa   

you are young and hip. happiness waa over-rated, i mean if you become too happy who is going to bake us cakes?

walaaleey be considerate, cirka iyo dhulkan rabaa naga daa

ps: go for holiday, ibti 4 times bey dusheena kuduushay sanadkan kaliya :mad:

Faheema.   

lol@Midlife Crisis, xageed igu wadaa? :D besides that's just an excuse to act foolish...So I guess you could say I am having a Pre-Midlife Crisis :D

LoL Juxa, I'll have you know I only bake when I am happy, I do absolutely nothing when I am in a mood.

Juxa   

is ibti trying to call us oldies!

young lady, i had my first mid-life crises at 17, i wanted to join the army and my family were not supportive.

anyways faheema i never seen you in a mood, i always thought you had to be in your sunny persona because of your close affiliation to ibti ( we all know hadii ey xanaqdan dariska isku soo baxaya)