Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

CL if you want CAKE you may have to be brave and come and join us

horta whats with this maqbiyadnimo? what you hiding?

Juxa   

no absolutely not

ibti, how late can i be? i am worried i wont get out till 7 the earliest :(

Juxa   

it is just you wont make good company, you will talk of qardho non-stop

send the wife instead

Thanks for your company ladies. The food was great and the cupcakes... I want the recipe!

For those 2 others who stayed at Ibti's wondering who I am, 'twas me, 5. :D

Once again, really nice meeting you all. I won't be so shy next time, promise smile.gif

Juxa   

^^^ you are too late lady, it is agreed you are officially SOL suuraaleey.

seriously it was lovely meeting you too. welcome to the fold.

i had great time too, my only complaint was there was no enough time for me to eat all the delicious food yariiseey cooked.

next time, it is sunday brunch insha allah

Ibtisam   

I have discovered that people will believe anything if you say it with a smile. icon_razz.gif:D Haha I'm going to use this more. :D

I've also decided that I am going to cook lots of food once a week and eat it the whole week, rather than eating out all the time. Oh how I hate cooking though.

Cara.   

I always resolve to do that (cooking for the week), but come Sunday evening I get too lazy :mad:

So what have you been convincing people of? Is some poor Faarax swimming the English Channel looking for mermaids?

STOIC   

^ Heh Stick with the 5-dollar deal of subway and you will never need to cook again... :D

PS Time to watch the Chargers/Jets game.Good excuse to get away from the journal reading assignments.......

Ibtisam   

^^I hate subway!! It taste and smelly awful. Also I can' eat same thing three times a day.

Cara, I just made pack lunch for tomorrow, and I still have enough food till tuesday. :D I'm already proud of myself :D hehe

Cara haha lol no, not swimming the channel, but yes looking for mermaids somewhere icon_razz.gif

STOIC   

Ibti, Subway is NOT that bad unless your taste bud is really bad...There is a British show on BBC America called "You are what you Eat" .The dietitian name is Gillian (I think)..she will scorn you for turning down healthy food like Subway!

I have my lunch box ready too (though I didn't cook the food-thanks to She-who-must-be-obeyed :D )