Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

^damn get well dear.

Sheh, long haul miya? Somewhere tropical? Going back to you Asian people again?

Ngonge, pull some strings and get someone to buy Liverpool Football Club :(

MZanzi   

Norfy, liverpool`s domestic season is over. Don't worry norfY, I'm sure manUre will be in the same boat as LFC very soon.

NGONGE   

Norf, the cheif executive says there are many interested investors in the club (wanting part or whole). He's looking at the list and trying to narrow it down.

Cheer up. We got Maxi. Oh, and don't listen to Fu-Fu (unless it's about lifting weights). Liverpool's domestic season is not over. By this time next week we could be fourth and only a few points behind United and the rest.

Edit:

Faheema, glad you're still with us. That looks real nasty. Do those mad women still expect you to bake them cake? :D

Juxa   

faheema glad to hear it.

Curly, i was worried to even ask but if it is women's section, ignore. how is the knitting coming along?

Ngonge it seems the baking session might not go ahead. i mean you can hardly expect ibti to bake

Faheema.   

^Thanks Juxa, Norf

NGONGE, LoL OMG you just solved my bordem problem, I don't know why didn't think of that. I've been sitting here twiddling my fingers and watching morning TV. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Go see a doctor, woman. A cake expert. :D

Juxa, you need to thank me for your cake now. One day, I expect to taste some of that.

Juxa   

of course, just this morning my ina adeero or ina abtiyo aka somali mohamed wasted few thousand on their shamedlyly beenbeen.

oh well, buuxo yes we do work sometimes

now i know why curly was annoyed, just went over to women's, full of crap, specially how to make your man happy?

smile, cook and clean kute, taa maha ahan somali, if she was she would know our men require massive row once a month, screaming sessions once 72 hours and the regular kasha-heylka thrower on special occassions

NGONGE   

Looks like Juxa was finishing a conversation she was having with someone in real life. What in the world is she on about? :D

(first sentence only).