Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

hello i am married not DEAD

i am truely disappointed in malika and CL, how dare you question my god given freedom. that is not open for negotiation period.

ibti sounds great runti, lily and i are going to our far east tour, come along please, it will be fun. alternatively come with us to our ocean drive trip, it is only for 10 days

Ibtisam   

I think her husband will draw the line at a male tag along, and one without Muslims morals at that icon_razz.gif:D

Afternoon Johnny.

Juxa; Lily is not going, and if she does you guys take one holiday with the same amount of dosh I take 5 holidays on. icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

Johnny we will be stopped at the airport if you come along, i heard you have piracy tendencies.

i dont want to go jail, i wont survive:)

Cara.   

The only thing Johnny ever pirated was a torrent file Juxa.

You Brits are always going on holidays, do even you work 3 consecutive days in a year? I hate the Yankee work ethic :mad:

Ibtisam   

Cara I met a Yankee basket ball player who is quite rich and still no injuries, he offered a paid for holiday there, if I accept can I come and stay with you, sort of go AWOL on him from landing. redface.gif

Loool @ Juxa.

Juxa   

cara, no one has better work ethic than us. comeon.

ibti what you trying to say? apart from shopping we dont spend much in our travels runtii, all within budget.

Johnny B   

Juxa,

I thought we were going to the arabs. icon_razz.gif

Only Airport my pass is clinically studied IS Ohare.

Cara,

You coulden't be more wrong, as SW-Engineer i'm against torrent torror,but i did vote weird

I happen to have voted Pirate prtiet Last time.

weird world. icon_razz.gif

Cara.   

Er, Ibti I have a better idea. Why don't we both go and stay with the rich basketball player?? :eek: We can get in at least a week of shopping and spa treatments before he catches on.

I can even pretend to understand sports if necessary ("so, wasn't it impressive how Smith scored a touchdown all the way out in left field? I've never seen someone dribble the ball with such grace!")

Juxa puhlease, you yourself are a workaholic but for the rest of Britain a grueling workday is not getting a 3 hour lunch or staying past 4 pm :rolleyes:

Juxa   

ibti, cara will host you dont worry. iska daa rich sportmanka.

i mean girlie holidays are fun. got too many options i cant even decide, i told lily we go wherever she likes

Ibtisam   

Cara; I did not say I want to hang out with him :rolleyes: Shiid women I was just going to take the ticket and then deny it later.

CL you see, Cara is too American; we don't do groupies cara :D

Juxa, I like going on holidays alone, too many people means too much time debating what everyone wants to do.

Juxa   

ibti you did not go away with the right people, you need one person that cares and another that is easy going.

i just go along as long as i am allowed to sleep in and shop

Johnny B   

Juxa,

You can have your meek Lily all by yourself,you TomGirl.

I rather wait outside the maision of that basket ball player and snatch either Cara or Ibti whichever of them gets dumped first.