Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

chubacka   

Morning/Afternoon all.

A boy goes to his dad "I am going to Australia to find myself."

The dad replies "what if you find him and he is an jack*** too?" redface.gif

Yes, Iam bored. icon_razz.gif Anyone with anything better?

Cara.   

Juxa speaking of luuqad I really struggled to parse that sentence. Maaxina maxuu ahaa baan ku wareeray.

Hello trollers, lol@ Chubacka. Let me check my iGoogle "Quote of the Day" section:

"My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is." Ellen DeGeneres

Malika   

"Honey," said this husband to his wife, "I invited a friend home for supper."

"What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, I haven't been shopping, all the dishes are dirty, and I don't feel like cooking a fancy meal!"

"I know all that."

"Then why did you invite a friend for supper?"

"Because the poor fool's thinking about getting married."

LOL..

Hello Ladies smile.gif

chubacka   

^ hahahhahaah@ Cara miskeenad walked off the face of the earth!

thank you ppl. Need to clear my mind after a lesson on puberty and encouraging childrne to use "scientific words!" hahhaha.

I am, I am. acha tu nta anza kuimba mwimbo wataifa sasa hivi.

Since were sharing silly stories…..

An old Italian man lived alone in the country. He wanted

to dig his tomato garden but it was very hard work as the ground was

hard. His only son, Vincenzo, who used to help him, was in prison. The

old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament. Dear

Vincenzo, I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I am getting too old to be digging

up a garden plot. If you were here, my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the garden for me. Love, Papa

A few days later he received a

letter from his son. Dear Papa, I would help if I could but please do

not dig up that garden. That's where I buried the bodies. Love, Vinnie

At 4 am the next morning, FBI and local police arrived with picks and

shovels and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They

apologized to the old man and left.

That same day the old man received another letter from his son. Dear Papa, Go ahead and plant the

tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances. Love, Vinnie

The Wedding Test: I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else. One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said,’ I’m going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me. I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lord... and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, 'We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter... Welcome to the family.'

And the moral of this story is: ALWAYS KEEP YOUR CONDOMS IN YOUR CAR.

Malika   

^Looooooool@vinnie sounds hot!..looooooooool,girl you got a thing for thugs huh?

Ibti how closely related are you the the Dahabshil guy?