Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

CL "Juxa, she stole from another african when she could not find anything in Somalia" I don't blame her really.

Sayid if I could: I would not want to because I don't care about dhardho and its dusty self, nor will I ever care about, we've been through this many times.

Juxa   

sayid, i was told one half of you comes from beled-weyne, the other from jigjiga.

marka it is such a leap,your claim to qardho that is.

ibti so that is the flag of her adopted land, i dont blame her either

i am officially not somali, i saw a documentary from mali, and i felt home instantly, i could even say my great grandfather had library full of famous scripts

yes juxa, but then we moved to Qardho smile.gif

lol@ being mali. timbuktu it is then.

Ibti - why be so harsh, ma quruxdaa ku nacday qardho? smile.gif

this morning as i parked, i was swamped by gun totting armed police - who told me to get out of the car and run that way>>>>> :eek:

Ibtisam   

Loool @ get out of the car and run that way :D

are you sure it was not get out of the car with your hands in the air icon_razz.gif

IBTI I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU! :D

And I feel really terribly bad for the guy who unplugged the plugs, he looked like a scared little puppy. And of all the people I SHOULD HAVE understood, since I did the EXACT same thing to other students last year. In the exact same computer room. :D

Juxa & Ibti - alle xasidsaniddina. wey iga nixiyin kaliya but they were not looking for me.

Val - only in body, mind and soul are virtually in qardho. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

CL; We are busy baking our cakes dhee- can't bake and troll- that is hard work! icon_razz.gif

5 lol, been there, done that already.

Ibtisam   

errr yes, and so is Faheema and so is Elyisa and few others. I took a break for Asr prayer and checked on you here

Dhubad.   

Asalamu Alaykum All,

Meeshu hablo badanaa, aaway ragii? Waxaan maqli jiray Ragu waa shaax dumakuna waa sheeko :D